Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,659 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Careers In Africa Summit - Advantages/possibilities? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Careers In Africa Summit - Advantages/possibilities? (500 Views)

Careers In The Oil And Gas Industry Every Fresh Graduate Needs To Know: / Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You / 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Careers In Africa Summit - Advantages/possibilities? by hsim247(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
Hi guys,
I just got an invite to the careers in Africa summit holding in London between 15th and 17th MaY and was wondering if anyone here has had any offers after attending the summit. I only got an open invite without any specific interview lined up. it's coming in the midst of my exams and I need to make up my mind based on pros and cons.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Keeper Says Goodbye / Unjust And Unfair Treatment In A Federal Government Parastatal / How A Website Can Help You EXPAND Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.