Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

“I Want To Beg, Forgive Me” – Adebayor’s Brother Rotimi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want To Beg, Forgive Me” – Adebayor’s Brother Rotimi (964 Views)

Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf / ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo / Emmanuel Adebayor’s Mum And Brother, Rotimi, Beg For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want To Beg, Forgive Me” – Adebayor’s Brother Rotimi by bvibesblogger: 1:37pm On May 11, 2015
Rotimi Adebayor, the brother of Togo and Tottenham Hotspur striker Emmanuel Adebayor has granted an interview to BBC in the wake of accusations on Facebook made against him and other family members by the striker.

During the sit down with the media house, he begged for forgiveness for the mistakes that he has made.

“I’m so sorry for everything that I’ve done wrong… I want to beg, forgive me,” says Rotimi Adebayor.

Rotimi Adebayor was mentioned in the footballer’s Facebook post which outlined several problems that he had with his family.

“I want him [Emmanuel] to try and be with us again.”He told BBC. “To sit like a family, do things together. I pray to God that moment is coming soon.”

“People are laughing at us, but they will see us and they will cry… God’s time is the best, I wish my brother good luck.”

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/05/i-want-to-beg-forgive-me-adebayors-brother-rotimi/

Re: “I Want To Beg, Forgive Me” – Adebayor’s Brother Rotimi by gistyinka(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2015
It too late, but he can still forget about what really happen between him and his family..

http://gistyinka.net/footballer-emmanuel-adebayors-brother-begs-for-forgiveness-pleads-for-their-family-to-together-again/
Re: “I Want To Beg, Forgive Me” – Adebayor’s Brother Rotimi by Young03(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2015
rotimi has begged Bt wat of the mum n sis
Re: “I Want To Beg, Forgive Me” – Adebayor’s Brother Rotimi by TrishaP(f): 2:56pm On May 11, 2015
If bringing their family issues to the public would solve it then good.
Re: “I Want To Beg, Forgive Me” – Adebayor’s Brother Rotimi by Paitty(f): 3:12pm On May 11, 2015
Let God intervene

(1) (Reply)

Did Davido Just Signed Shatta Wale To HKN Gang? - 042vibes / Revealed: Why Oritse Femi Sacked Manager, Danku / Must Read!! 10 Dumb Mistakes That Can Get Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.