Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. (26508 Views)

FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by elantraceey(f): 4:15pm On May 11, 2015
I can't believe a man will be that daft to not know whether his wife is sincerely pregnant or not for seven months undecided

If they so much needed children why not just adopt legally undecided
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by WIZGUY69(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2015
undecided who beat her way she come de cry now
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by abduljabbar4(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2015
smiley :oNigerians
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by NaijaKnight(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
D hubby should equally be arrested

Why should he? She clearly lied about her plan and did it all alone. He wasn't an accomplice.
She has to see this one out......alone!
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by anonimi: 4:19pm On May 11, 2015
johnlegend01:
I really don't know what to make of this story.

Husband was told by wife she is prego and wants to deliver in PH. Is d husby that foolish? I expect a grown up man to be able to know if someone is more than 7months pregnant, talk less of having twins in the womb...hmmm. The husband should be questioned properly as well.

If they needed to adopt, they could have done it legally to avoid unnecessary embarrassment.

BTW, I hope this is not the woman we are talking about in pictures.

It seems there is still a big STIGMA about adoption in our country. Those of us who are aware of its POSITIVE benefits to the individuals and society should find creative ways of promoting the idea among as many of our people as possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by lukas280(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2015
tongue Na wa ooo ooo because say your husband get money and u wan make sure say you get something from the man after he die abi...... wish you well in ur gagolo
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by donem: 4:19pm On May 11, 2015
nah wah o.. irony of life what people are given on a polater of gold, others are paying big time to acquire.
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by ade4rskaj: 4:21pm On May 11, 2015
Timeless timeline

Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by NaijaKnight(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2015
elantraceey:
I can't believe a man will be that daft to not know whether his wife is sincerely pregnant or not for seven months undecided

If they so much needed children why not just adopt legally undecided

He's not daft. Some women are just too 'good' at the deceit game. Smh
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by lionduke(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
X for Xenophobia
nwa mara mma.
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by cilifa: 4:22pm On May 11, 2015
stanley10122:
Eya..I feel for this woman but purchasing babies as if they're regular household accessory is wrong.

people need to understand there's nothing wrong with adoption or artificial insemination.

All this embarrassment could easily have been avoided. embarassed
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by donem: 4:23pm On May 11, 2015
looks could be deceptive, via the pix's the woman dont look like one who can afford almost 2million.
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 11, 2015
How much is IVF/ICSI?
In that same port harcourt she would see so many IVF centres.

Ignorance is bliss
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by damiloladuke: 4:24pm On May 11, 2015
bad
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by holyokoto(m): 4:26pm On May 11, 2015
Why them go arrest her? 1.9M na beans?
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by gebest: 4:33pm On May 11, 2015
The story is fake
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by missionmex(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2015
Why can't she go and adopt?
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by timilehing(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2015
Fake stories by . That woman look alot like kidnapper or baby factory matron. How on earth will such an old mama got pregnant without any one noticing?
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by jascon1(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2015
i want to buy that woman at 1,200 naira. let me buy her, blindfold her and take her to sambisa. so she can feel how it is to be sold
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Hermanie(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2015
Depay911:
Are you into football betting and you haven't
been winning For sure and guaranteed fixed match of 35odds and 900odds +,,, NOTE: high stakers only...and this fixed matches aren't free! Welcome
call +2347069313231 to subscribe

Please nobody should contact this scam man
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by mcmukoko12(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2015
get the hottest prayer points here www.hotprayerzones..com
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by holyokoto(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2015
frisky2good:
Can one really love a stolen baby like one's real child?
oFCOURSE WHEN THEIR IS NO HEIR TO CARRY YOU ALONG
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 11, 2015
This is one of the reasons I don't read some post.
BeeBeeOoh:
Yusuf Muhammed

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/11/woman-buys-2-babies-for-n1-9m-in-lagos/
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 11, 2015
lionduke:
Wow!!! wonders shall never end. The baby factories in the east thrive because these holier than Pope people can't bear their own children.
so many of them in these forum are product of these factories.
seun obinoscopy farano ishilove lalasticlala
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 11, 2015
The woman that was accused of stealing the kids herself must have been scammed herself. This shows that people don't learn or don't read newspapers. Its always with twins; its always the case that the self deluded women didn't realise that they were not really pregnant; its mostly from one far distance that the woman would deliver the baby etc, etc - yet the scam had been going on for so long. At least one scammer had been arrested who revealed all the secrets of this kind of scam some few years back. Yet we are still reading about the same trend today. Shame!
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by drjay1(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2015
Nigerian journalists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always after sensational stories and headlines!! There is nothing convincing about this story! The writer claimed that the woman confessed to buying the babies for 1.9m at the police station, yet the writer made us believe that the police refused to comment on the case, so how did u know she confessed? They wrote that it was confirmed at the hospital that the babies are not hers, how? Where? Which hospital in Nigeria can confirm that sharp sharp? What test did d doctors do to confirm it? Hpw did we know how much she paid to buy the twins? The story get K leg! Thank God, it happened around my environs, i should be able to get d full gist myself!
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by crackhouse(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2015
johnlegend01:
I really don't know what to make of this story.

Husband was told by wife she is prego and wants to deliver in PH. Is d husby that foolish? I expect a grown up man to be able to know if someone is more than 7months pregnant, talk less of having twins in the womb...hmmm. The husband should be questioned properly as well.

If they needed to adopt, they could have done it legally to avoid unnecessary embarrassment.

BTW, I hope this is not the woman we are talking about in pictures.
because that woman doesn't look like a bag of money.
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by phibah: 5:10pm On May 11, 2015
It's time that the police investigates what happens in that Port Harcourt. This is not my first time of hearing this kind of story and it's always Portharcourt. ..
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by abrahym(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2015
This incident happened in my hood sha.
Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by oluvick(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2015
These aproko neighbours no de mind their own wahala.
Gboromideleru.
No no even ask if na adoption.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. by oluvick(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2015
These aproko neighbours no de mind their own wahala.

Gboromideleru.

They no even ask if na adoption.

But the woman sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child After 28 Years Of Marriage / The Problems Of Family Planning In Nigeria / I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.