Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Six Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Woman: And Wat To Do - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Six Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Woman: And Wat To Do (1036 Views)

AM IN LOVE Dont No Wat To Do / The Ten Dangerous Mistakes Guys Make With Beautiful Women / 10 Most Dangerous Mistake Women Make With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Woman: And Wat To Do by drayslide(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2006
i want y,all to tell me if u feel me on wat am about to unlish, ight wink

1)being too much of a ( nice guy), have u ever noticed that the realy attractive women never seem to be attracted by (nice guys)of course u have.just like me u have had some attractive female friends that turn to date "jerks"but for some reason they were never intrested in u. wats going on here am sure u asked ur self?.its simple women dont base their choice on how (nice)a guy is.they chose the men that thy always chose becaause they have a high level of attraction for them.and u know wat being nice does not make women have that attraction for u niether does it make her chose u.but dont get me twisted i DID NOT SAY dont act like the gentle man that u are sopose to be.like doing the normal things like opening the car dors for ladies and being your self.dont be (extra nice guy)that is not the real u and they know it.so stop being extra nice.

2)trying to buy her affection with gifts and food, how many times have u tacken a girl out to chill and bought her gifts and food but she rejected u for some other guy who did not treat her even half the way u did, it has happened to me alot of times .when u do things like that u send a clair message."I DONT THINK U LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM SO AM TRYING TO BUY UR ATTENTION AND AFFECTION" ur good intentions instead look like u are a week guy trying to full her.

3)shaering ur feelings to early in the relationship, huge mistakes most guys make.attractive women get lot of attention from men so meaning that they are been aproched all the time.and so also meaning that they have dated alot of men.they have THE EXPIRIENCE so they not wat to expect from a guy.and one thing that turns a girl down is a guy that starts by saying "u know i realy raely like ,seriously i like u" after a few couple of times u guys hung out.this imidiatetly tells the girl that u are like the other guys and the goes ur down fall. chill and take things easy

4)thinking that every thing is about money and looks, women are not only out for how handsome or how rich somebody is.because i know of people whoe are not that good looking but they have one of the finest girls in skool.they are not only out for your wallet but ur personality.and if understand how to use body language then i can asure u that u will get that sexy lady u saw yesterday.

5)trying to convince her to like u, NO dont do that , if a girl doesnt fell that attraction for u how on earth will u make to feel it for u.even if u go around and around till she says "yes"its realy not going to be a lasting "yes"because after some few weeks the "yes "will become a "no".but one thing we do is we go chassing ,begging and do every thing.u can never change a womwans mind when it comes to ATTRACTION.

6)not getting how attraction works for women, women are different when it come to attraction.for example when a man sees a sexy woman he immidiately feels a sexsual attraction.but is this the same for women ?do they realy feel that attraction based on the looks of a guy, not realy women get their own attraction mechanisms triggered by something else. they are attracted to the way a guy makes them feel.and making a girl feel diffrently needs alot hard work and research and knowing wat turns a girl on and wat turns her off, if u need more of this tips holla and i will give u some copple of sites so u can learn more about how to get perfect with ur dating. cool wink
Re: Six Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Woman: And Wat To Do by candylips(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2006
drayslide. u are my man i owe u are drink you have said it all. women deserves to be treated with caution at most times else you just become a mungus in their eye.

nice one bro. all brothers in d house please take this advice seriously cheesy
Re: Six Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Woman: And Wat To Do by Damsal(f): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2006
I so agree with you on all this drayslide, boy you did your homework well cheesy cheesy cheesy.

The only thing i have about number three is that when feelings are shared too quickly, it makes it harder for the girl to tell him she's not really interested. So it's not all that bad, a girl can still date you out of pity.
Re: Six Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Woman: And Wat To Do by BigBaller(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2006
I feel you on that one dogg, that is so true.
Re: Six Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Woman: And Wat To Do by iice(f): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2006
True talk, spread the word grin grin
Re: Six Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Woman: And Wat To Do by Raymand(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2006
ooookie what happened to be yourself? if a girl doesn't like me for who i am then we're not just ment for each other!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 9ja Lady Who Resides In 9ja: Drop Your Number / Slim Guy wants thick, plumpy, big beautiful lady in Lag Or ABJ / Meet Nigerians For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.