Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Two Rooms In A Duplex To Let: Preferably Chinese/korean Or Other Asian - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Two Rooms In A Duplex To Let: Preferably Chinese/korean Or Other Asian (1090 Views)

Two Rooms Mini Flat And Self-contain Fenced @ Ogudu, Lagos / Tastefully Finished 3 Bedroom Ensuite Bungalow With Two Rooms Helpers Apartment. / Is It Possible To Estimate The Cost Of Electrical Wiring Of A Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Rooms In A Duplex To Let: Preferably Chinese/korean Or Other Asian by liftedone(f): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2009
There are two rooms available in a 4 bedroom duplex to let in an estate in Lekki Phase 1. The occupant of the property is Oriental, hence I believe it will be suitable for someone from the same area. But if you are two male friends who can share a bathroom/toilet, then give me a call.

The rooms are upstairs, have ACs and beds. Toilet/bathroom to be shared. There's a living room downstairs and kitchen which will be available for use by the occupants of the rooms. The estate provides light between 7pm and 7am daily. Security and water also available.

Rooms are N600k per room per annum, asking. 2 years rent, 10% legal/agreement, 10% agency.

Further enquiries, please call, text or email: 07026779630 or 07028366541, wealthy1one@yahoo.com.
Re: Two Rooms In A Duplex To Let: Preferably Chinese/korean Or Other Asian by presido1: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2009
Una done begin to share house with starngers in Nigeria? shocked shocked shocked shocked Una wan turn 9ja to london?
God forbid, sharing house with chinko in my country again.
600k for a room? b/c itz lekki, are people this stupid?
I pay 600k begin wait make chinko finish for toilet b4 i go enter shocked shocked shocked which means i go tire towel hold tissue for hand dey wait for toilet door(yes chinko fit finish another chinko go enter if i no dey standby) on my 600k. E-better make i go ikotun egbe or Aj city now.
Re: Two Rooms In A Duplex To Let: Preferably Chinese/korean Or Other Asian by MrCrackles(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2009
presido1:

Una done begin to share house with starngers in Nigeria? shocked shocked shocked shocked Una wan turn 9ja to london?
God forbid, sharing house with chinko in my country again.
600k for a room? b/c itz lekki, are people this stupid?
I pay 600k begin wait make chinko finish for toilet b4 i go enter shocked shocked shocked which means i go tire towel hold tissue for hand dey wait for toilet door(yes chinko fit finish another chinko go enter if i no dey standby) on my 600k. E-better make i go ikotun egbe or Aj city now.

Hahaha!! grin
Re: Two Rooms In A Duplex To Let: Preferably Chinese/korean Or Other Asian by liftedone(f): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2009
@presido, maybe you misunderstood cos I specifically stated it would be suitable for an Asian knowing the type of arrangement. You'd be surprised at how many enquiries I've received, so don't be so skeptical. Beside, there's nothing wrong with house sharing. If people can do it in London with absolute strangers of different nationalities, I don't see what the big deal is if someone thinks of letting out their property that way in Nigeria. And N600k in Lekki, and you think that's a lot of money, I'm sure!
Re: Two Rooms In A Duplex To Let: Preferably Chinese/korean Or Other Asian by presido1: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2009
liftedone:

@presido, maybe you misunderstood cos I specifically stated it would be suitable for an Asian knowing the type of arrangement. You'd be surprised at how many enquiries I've received, so don't be so skeptical. Beside, there's nothing wrong with house sharing. If people can do it in London with absolute strangers of different nationalities, I don't see what the big deal is if someone thinks of letting out their property that way in Nigeria. And N600k in Lekki, and you think that's a lot of money, I'm sure!
Sorry to ask you can u pay 600k for a room that you will share toilet,kitchen, and bathroom with strangers? That is 2767pounds in todays xchange rate per mounth. grin grin grin grin. People must be stupid. If that is not enough to be a lot of money to leave in face me i face you in lekki, i wonder how much u make in a day.

My broda 600k will rent me a duplex in many posh areas of Lagos why renting a room that is not even a suit with it.
Re: Two Rooms In A Duplex To Let: Preferably Chinese/korean Or Other Asian by liftedone(f): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2009
@ presido, I'll tell you something. Even I was appalled at the beginning when I started doing this business, but the thing is Lekki 1 is not in demand because of poshness or anything like that but because of proximity to Victoria Island and Ikoyi or the Island axis in general. That might be implausible to you, but that's the way it is. When people consider the daily grind of the traffic on 3rd Mainland, they would rather cough up the money and take a place in Lekki 1 to avoid it. Even people who live in Ajah want to come and live in Lekki. I won't pay for a room just so I can stay in Lekki when I can pay for 3 bedroom flat say in Badore or Sangotedo for the same amount and I even advise some clients to that effect, but there just seems to be some magic about Lekki and believe me even I don't know what it is. It just is.
Re: Two Rooms In A Duplex To Let: Preferably Chinese/korean Or Other Asian by presido1: 1:23am On Feb 12, 2009
Well my broda u are doing your biz but to me i sounds silly to pay 2767GBP/CM at the same time sharing toilet and kitched with somebody u don't know from Adam. Trafic ko Trafic ni. Thats just hostel with common room.
Re: Two Rooms In A Duplex To Let: Preferably Chinese/korean Or Other Asian by PapaBrowne(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2009
presido1:

Well my broda u are doing your biz but to me i sounds silly to pay 2767GBP/CM at the same time sharing toilet and kitched with somebody u don't know from Adam. Trafic ko Trafic ni. Thats just hostel with common room.

Don't worry yourself! It is a thing with Nigeria. Somehow we have a very warped out way of assessing value.
The prices especially in Lagos are outrageous, but people are still rushing these properties.
I wouldn't pay that price for the quality that is offered, even if it were in Manhattan. But there again, folks are paying for it.

So I think you should leave Liftedone alone, as she hasn't done anything wrong. Her prices is in accordance with prevailing market prices.
Asides she has a freedom to state whatever price, in the same way you are free not to pay for, it if you don't like it.
Re: Two Rooms In A Duplex To Let: Preferably Chinese/korean Or Other Asian by presido1: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2009
Lol did not notice liftedone is she until i read the post above.
Re: Two Rooms In A Duplex To Let: Preferably Chinese/korean Or Other Asian by liftedone(f): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2009
@presido, u and this ur 2767 pounds when u no want allow me see road. How much be 2767 pounds biko? Kiinii big deal?
Thanks PB.

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale At Agura Gberigbe Along Ijede, Ikorodu Axis: / Welcome To Our Rojitel Bathroom Cabinets And Security Doors / a plot Of Land Available At Isheri North Residential Scheme Omole Ph2 @ 8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.