Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Would You Like To Make Enormous Cash From The Comfort Of Your Room - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Would You Like To Make Enormous Cash From The Comfort Of Your Room (1313 Views)

Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly / Earn 50% Commission On Each Sale From The Comfort Of Your Home! / Start Earning $100 To $1000 Every Day From The Comfort Of Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Like To Make Enormous Cash From The Comfort Of Your Room by maestro2000(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2015
will you like to make enormous cash from the comfort of your home?

will you love to make money part time without leaving your current job?

kindly conctact us through our facebook acct

rtocat makanjuola
Re: How Would You Like To Make Enormous Cash From The Comfort Of Your Room by Ben1975(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2015
What is your business? What are your offerings?
Re: How Would You Like To Make Enormous Cash From The Comfort Of Your Room by maestro2000(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2015
i am offering a lifetime of cash inflow even while working, you can always cool legitimate cash from the comfort of your house, all you need is to build your phone contacts

do you want to know how this works?
Re: How Would You Like To Make Enormous Cash From The Comfort Of Your Room by anthney87: 8:16pm On May 11, 2015
Guess we won't be made to pay money yo get e-book
Re: How Would You Like To Make Enormous Cash From The Comfort Of Your Room by maestro2000(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2015
i don't sell e-books, i only show you the easiest way for you to make money from the comfort of your home, by calling and talking to your contacts to signup for the same lifetime opportunity you're enjoying too... all you have to do is send me a message on my facebook acct and i will show you how i made # 325,000 just within a space of ten (10) days.

look for

rt ocat Makanjuola on facebook and we are good to make that millions together

Thanks
Re: How Would You Like To Make Enormous Cash From The Comfort Of Your Room by Ben1975(m): 12:32am On May 12, 2015
Interesting concept but please correct me if I am wrong but this sounds like a pyramid scheme

Where does the money come from to pay these new recruits? "What exactly are they paying for? How and where do they get paid?

What is the companies name and how long have they been around?

Do they have a website and contact details we can check out?
Re: How Would You Like To Make Enormous Cash From The Comfort Of Your Room by Ben1975(m): 12:35am On May 12, 2015
I think you need to be a bit more open with what it is all about, so an air of trust can flow around the Nairalanders who show interest.

Give out more details

maestro2000:
i am offering a lifetime of cash inflow even while working, you can always cool legitimate cash from the comfort of your house, all you need is to build your phone contacts

do you want to know how this works?

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Modem Wavecom M1306b Usb Com Port Rs232 Rs485 / Bag3138.com: Sells Bags Of Chanel, Hermes, Fendi, Chloe, Mulberry / Customs Licensed Clearing Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.