Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly (8060 Views)

Make Extra Cash Selling Your Old Or Unwanted Items on uSnapp / Earn Legit $100 Per Month Into Your Skrill Or Pioneer Account Without a cent / Buy Cheap Data Bundles For All Network At CyberConnect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly by binarybambam(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2016
Are You Ready For Daily Income or Extra Cash
If your Answer is Yes to this QUESTION.Permit me in the next few minutes has I reveal this amazing untold opportunity which I discovered just few weeks ago and have started......

***Telecoms Business Opportunity is now at your doorstep for the first time in Nigeria.
The first of its kind home business that put money in your bank account every week,everyday,every hour,every minutes and every seconds.

I hope you would agree that an Ideal Business would be one where a large percentage of the population already use your services without any PERSUASION!
[img][/img]

I shall be Revealing the Amazing Ways To:

-Start up business with low capital.
-Learn how to generate credit.
-Get paid as others recharge their phones..
- Make money as people make use of their Mobile Phones.

Do you know that Nigeria has a population of over 180 million people.
With over 151 million active mobile numbers in Nigeria. Hmmm Amazing you see people!!!

Making Calls!

Sending SMS!

Browsing Web on Mobile Phone & Laptops!

Now is your Own Time to START Earning.

What is Piuni?

1 Like

Re: Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly by binarybambam(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2016
An Amazing Opportunity for all Nigerians to partner with a global company dealing in telecommunication and value transfer services.
What are the products or services ‪#‎Piuni‬# offers to the public
We offer several value transfer services such as mobile top up around world
The company also has different bill payment options in electricity, water, transport, education, groceries, TV, Internet, Insurance, Loans repayments, Credit Card payments, Games, Gas, Steam, Financial payments, Government payments, and much more
Connect Me Now and Earn Every Seconds of the Day
Call Whats App +2348106512759

Re: Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly by binarybambam(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2016
I can remember when GSM was introduced in Nigeria and Telecommunication business started in this country. I know how much I made from the business. I mean when the lowest recharge card denomination was #750 and the profit on a card was 40% of its value. I didn't have much to invest in the business then but I invested my salary of two months then and I raked in massive income which helped resolved series of personal financial issues. As young as I was then, I was able to assist resolve some family financial issues. That business gives no residual income but I keyed in early and I was one of those that reaped it first-hand benefits. I quit when it became 'pure-water'. Don't like being 'common'(lols). Imagine what wealth I would be swimming in now if it had residual income.
So the moment Piuni was unveiled to me and I understood its nature, I knew without doubt that I was about to launch into a business with vast opportunities. I connected at once, delaying might mean not doing the business at all when it gets common (trust me, it sure and soon will when plenty people begin to see the first few of us enjoy its dividend); I am allergic to common things.
Be smart, be wise! Connect to Piuni today so we'll tell the success stories together a few months from now. Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrjxWPv_CPObU2fHhyXYC0g

Re: Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly by binarybambam(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
how do I join
Re: Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
frankyskyboi:
how do I join
Re: Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly by winnerjoy: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly by binarybambam(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
An Amazing Opportunity for all Nigerians to partner with a global company dealing in telecommunication and value transfer services.
What are the products or services ‪#‎Piuni‬# offers to the public
We offer several value transfer services such as mobile top-up around the world
The company also has different bill payment options in electricity, water, transport, education, groceries, TV, Internet, Insurance, Loans repayments, Credit Card payments, Games, Gas, Steam, Financial payments, Government payments, and much more
Connect Me Now and Earn Every Seconds of the Day

1 Like

Re: Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly by adedejidamilare(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
I am a very careful Entreprenuer who knows how to analyze business opportunities. Having done some businesses in the past without result, I was very analytical. Though, when I saw piuni, I immediately knew it was going to be a great sustainable business. Now in just two months, I have earned close to $1000. Feel free to check my blog on www.telecomswealth.com to know more about the Piuni telecoms business opportunity. Or call me on +2349036017797 or whatsap me on +2348161735232 for more info . The size of your dreams will determine how far you can touch the world. I see success in you. Yours Adedeji Damilare ( facebook.com/damilare111 )

Re: Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly by geejayjax: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2016
how do i join?
Re: Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly by binarybambam(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
WE’LL HAND YOU A PROVEN SYSTEM THAT’LL ENABLE YOU TAKE OUR SHARE OF THE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AVAILABLE THE BOOMING TELECOMS SECTOR.
For the First Time. An Amazing Opportunity for all Nigerians to partner with a global company dealing in telecommunication and value transfer services.
What are the products or services? ‪#Piuni# offers to the public
We offer several value transfer services such as mobile top-up around the world and much more
From anywhere to anywhere. PIUNI got you covered
Use on Phone. Tablet. Computer.Mobile airtime. Television. Electricity. Water bills. Healthcare. Money transfer service. Internet WiFi. Shopping. Government taxes. Fuel too, etc, etc.
Connect Me Now and Let your every Second Make you the Money...
Connect:-https:///2Ahfzv
Re: Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly by binarybambam(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
HOW TO BECOME THE NEXT TELECOM ENTREPRENEUR!!!
For the First Time In Nigeria. An Amazing Opportunity for all Nigerians to partner with a global company dealing in telecommunication and value transfer services.
What are the products or services? ‪#Piuni# offers to the public.
We offer several value transfer services such as mobile top-up around the world and much more.#PIUNI got you covered
Used on Phone. Tablet. Computer.Mobile airtime. Television. Electricity. Water bills. Healthcare. Money transfer service. Internet WiFi. Shopping. Government taxes. Fuel too, etc. So what are you waiting for? Join Us today
Connect Me Now and Let every Second Make you the Money...
Call / Whats App +2348106512759
Connect:-https:///yOGZHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiqnyYLA3qs

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise Your Business To 200,000+ Unique Visitors With Just ₦100/Week / Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria / Lowest Price For Small Chops, Can't Beat It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.