Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Man United Transfer Blow! Defensive Target Happy To Remain In Italy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Transfer Blow! Defensive Target Happy To Remain In Italy (393 Views)

Samuel Eto'o Marries Georgette Tra Lou In A Lavish White Wedding In Italy / Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy / Chelsea Clear To Sign Arsenal Defensive Target Who Is Keen On England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United Transfer Blow! Defensive Target Happy To Remain In Italy by MUSICOGA: 5:37pm On May 11, 2015
Manchester United target Stefan de Vrij says he will not be leaving Lazio at the end of the season.
The Dutchman's performances have attracted interest from a host of top European clubs, with United among the favourites to capture the defender.

However, club owner Claudio Lotito is not prepared to sell De Vrij this summer, and the 23-year-old centre-back - who has been sidelined for several weeks through injury - is adamant that his future does not depend on whether Lazio qualify for next season's Champions League.

"I'm happy at Lazio and I'll still be here next year," he told Fox Sports.
"I hope to play in the Champions League with this shirt, but that doesn't determine my future. If we don't qualify, it wouldn't change anything - I want to stay here.
"Here in Rome, I've learned a lot and become a better defender. I'm really happy with the choice I made."

MORE TRANSFER NEWS>> http://naijaplaysoccer..com/search/label/Transfer?max-results=7

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jordan Ibe Wants To Emulate Steven Gerrard / Pep Guardiola Compares Lionel Messi To Pele / That’s Really Good!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.