Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

How Can I Get This Breed Of Dog (pics) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Can I Get This Breed Of Dog (pics) (943 Views)

Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). / Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! / How Can I Get This Breed Of Dog (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get This Breed Of Dog (pics) by deywarley(m): 6:13pm On May 11, 2015
Hello pet goons in the building, I need ya help. So I visited a close friend with my girlfriend over the weekend ( A move which I currently regret) and it happens that my friend has these white, cute dog and my GF fell in love with ut instantly, coupled with d fact that the dog was friendly towards her. Long story short, she's been on my neck since yesterday that I should get the dog for her as her birthday present which comes on the 3rd of june. Unfortunately, my friend who owns the dog relocated to lagos from Abuja so he can't link me to where he got his. So I really need details about the dog, where i can get it and at what price.
Re: How Can I Get This Breed Of Dog (pics) by Gboliwe: 6:25pm On May 11, 2015
deywarley:
Hello pet goons in the building, I need ya help. So I visited a close friend with my girlfriend over the weekend ( A move which I currently regret) and it happens that my friend has these white, cute dog and my GF fell in love with ut instantly, coupled with d fact that the dog was friendly towards her. Long story short, she's been on my neck since yesterday that I should get the dog for her as her birthday present which comes on the 3rd of june. Unfortunately, my friend who owns the dog relocated to lagos from Abuja so he can't link me to where he got his. So I really need details about the dog, where i can get it and at what price.

Keep trying, you can do better at lying.
Re: How Can I Get This Breed Of Dog (pics) by deywarley(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2015
Gboliwe:

Keep trying, you can do better at lying.
What gives you the notion that i'm lying? Is it that a friend of mine can't own d dog or i don't have a GF. Well I don't have to explain myself to you and you have the right to believe what you want, it's a free world. Meanwhile you can run along, I need reasonable people on my thread.
Re: How Can I Get This Breed Of Dog (pics) by Gboliwe: 6:51pm On May 11, 2015
deywarley:

What gives you the notion that i'm lying? Is it that a friend of mine can't own d dog or i don't have a GF. Well I don't have to explain myself to you and you have the right to believe what you want, it's a free world. Meanwhile you can run along, I need reasonable people on my thread.

Lol. Keep waiting, they are coming.

I would have adviced you but seem like you think you know it all. So i'll just b ounce along and still ask that you keep trying, one day you will get there. tongue
Re: How Can I Get This Breed Of Dog (pics) by tafolayan90(m): 10:29pm On May 11, 2015
I have a adult semoyed which is also 2 month pregnant and also a 5 month old which I want to sale the adult go for120000 and the puppy for50 also call me or pin me on08179276701 bbm 557F5914

Re: How Can I Get This Breed Of Dog (pics) by Magpies(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2015
four months old female Lhasa apso available call/whatsapp/bbme 08145796885 5589e847

(1) (Reply)

Dogs 4 Sale / Boerboel Brindle And Brown Puppies In Lagos / Transformation Of Ted The Chow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.