Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) (48546 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed / Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun / Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On May 12, 2015
I don see this face for nairaland before,just cant remember the ID
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 1:41am On May 12, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm stuck there, so deal with that.

grin grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by xp17(m): 2:24am On May 12, 2015
dechandel:

Not so nice interiorsundecided undecided
undecided
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Aida13: 3:04am On May 12, 2015
Too much artwork makes the house look like a showroom... Why TV come stand for table lol in this day and age. No wonder someone said the place looks haunted... Can't stay there with all those sculptures that should be outside not inside.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by OneNaira6: 3:23am On May 12, 2015
Her house is nice!!!!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by dechandel(f): 4:01am On May 12, 2015
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by xp17(m): 4:22am On May 12, 2015
dechandel:
tongue tongue
you gotta see a optometrist asap. tongue cheesy
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by dechandel(f): 4:26am On May 12, 2015
xp17:
you gotta see a optometrist asap. tongue cheesy
Done.. both eyes are fine, and yours?? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by xp17(m): 4:36am On May 12, 2015
dechandel:
Done.. both eyes are fine, and yours?? tongue tongue tongue
just hanging in here and trying to recover from the bad memories of yesterday. Yesterday was a damn
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by dechandel(f): 4:39am On May 12, 2015
xp17:
just hanging in here and trying to recover from the bad memories of yesterday. Yesterday was a damn
shocked shocked shocked
What happened??
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by baslone: 4:47am On May 12, 2015
kilokeys:
tell me no single dime belongs to the masses.

or from public office lootings..
only then would i doff my hat

Bros strengthen up

A lot of mansions everywhere- not everyone is a thief!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by xp17(m): 5:00am On May 12, 2015
dechandel:
shocked shocked shocked
What happened??
yesterday, i changed my htc one m8 vpn settings to usa vpn, because i couldn't access some website , even some youtube videos would not play( korean govt don't allow access to some websites). Initially, it was working fine and i though i was a genius. Unfortunately, at point, the phone hung up, till now its still on that page and i got no way to perform manual reset because, htc one m8 battery is not removable.
I couldn't take the risk of not having a mobile phone throughout a day, i just had to get a new phone. i got LG G4 wink . i turned down galaxy s6 because i have sworn never to purchase any phone wthout a removable battery. undecided

Whatever i get enough time , i'd see if i would be able to format it with laptop. I still wanna use my lovely htc. cool
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by torontoboy(m): 5:10am On May 12, 2015
Classy people don't flaunt wealth! grin grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by samtechcomm: 5:14am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by dechandel(f): 5:17am On May 12, 2015
xp17:
yesterday, i changed my htc one m8 vpn settings to usa vpn, because i couldn't access some website , even some youtube videos would not play( korean govt don't allow access to some websites). Initially, it was working fine and i though i was a genius. Unfortunately, at point, the phone hung up, till now its still on that page and i got no way to perform manual reset because, htc one m8 battery is not removable.
I couldn't take the risk of not having a mobile phone throughout a day, i just had to get a new phone. i got LG4 wink . i turned down galaxy s6 because i have sworn never to purchase any phone wthout a removable battery. undecided

Whatever i get enough time , i'd see if i would be able to format it with laptop. I still wanna use my lovely htc. cool
You know, for a second i thought something severe happened undecided hence the bad memories angry
When did you even leave??
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by franugo(m): 5:34am On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:
A woman without her husband is nothing

sometimes I worry about u
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Z8(m): 5:35am On May 12, 2015
OP that's the difference between class and swag! You don't have to flaunt class!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by xp17(m): 5:35am On May 12, 2015
dechandel:
You know, for a second i thought something severe happened undecided hence the bad memories angry
When did you even leave??
for a poor guy like me, it's a bad memory to spend without prior a plan towards it.

I've been gone since last sunday.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by sukkot: 6:50am On May 12, 2015
mekonglobal:

u say contact me without any no? Anyways, i can do it if u need it, dats my job. 07038757029 Emmanuel. My contact.
oh sorry, i meant on nairaland for now lol. i am currently not in the country. i will add you and we can speak privately and you can show me pictures of your work and we can go from there
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Youngpo413: 6:57am On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Na there u go old put na grin
don't mind them b!tches,most of them have loose hope of getting married and are planning their life ahead without a husband,its not their fault,na husband scarcity cause am...

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Desmondkk(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:
A woman without her husband is nothing
U have said it all,infact u spoke my mind.....God bless u
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by zudozz: 7:53am On May 12, 2015
Non Billionaire's son DBanj still fukk am with Her Mansion n Billions.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by yollychika(f): 8:06am On May 12, 2015
If babe rely on man na problem, if she is independent na bigger problem fo u guyz undecided
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by dechandel(f): 8:12am On May 12, 2015
xp17:
for a poor guy like me, it's a bad memory to spend without prior a plan towards it.

I've been gone since last sunday.
LOL
Still wondering why Korean government would make restrictions though. Nawa o

How are you finding the place¿¿? You miss home? tongue
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by amiskurie(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm stuck there, so deal with that.
Your beauty got me stuck right on your page.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by xp17(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2015
dechandel:
LOL
Still wondering why Korean government would make restrictions though. Nawa o

How are you finding the place¿¿? You miss home? tongue
the government is trying to create a sanitized moral society , therefore chooses to block those site for that reason .

miss home ke undecided I'm very flexible , right now south korea is my home for the next one year plus
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by dechandel(f): 8:56am On May 12, 2015
xp17:
the government is trying to create a sanitized moral society , therefore chooses to block those site for that reason .

miss home ke undecided I'm very flexible , right now south korea is my home for the next one year plus
If that is the case, its a nice move grin grin
Right!! You have no family you left back in the states, no kids to call up, no one to check up on tongue tongue. So i expected that answer from you grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by wizard007(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2015
Nneka123:
Says Airforce. undecided A woman doesn't need a husband to be something.

undecided Feminism!!!.....see her followers as dem dey like the comment sef. SMH
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:06am On May 12, 2015
yollychika:
If babe rely on man na problem, if she is independent na bigger problem fo u guyz undecided

grin cheesy
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Godpinkin(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2015
We print directly on rigid surface like tiles,

author=sukkot post=33644082]NOW THATS A BAD AZZ CRIB. AND I DONT SAY THAT OFTEN OF NIGERIAN INTERIOR DECOR

QUESTION FOR ANYONE ? YOU SEE THAT DESIGN ON HER FLOOR ? THE SACRED GEOMETRY DESIGN IN THE FIRST PICTURE, I HAVE SOME DESIGNS I WANT TO PUT IN THE WALLS OF MY 'SANCTUARY'. I HAVE THE DESIGNS ON MY LAPTOP, THE QUESTION IS, HOW IS IT DONE ? DO THEY SCAN THE PICTURE INTO THE TILES ? AND IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO CAN DO IT PLEASE CONTACT ME. I HAVE A HUGE LOAD OF DESIGNS I WANT TO PUT IN SEVERAL WALLS. ABOUT 72 DESIGNS. THANKS.[/quote]
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by lurlah2014(f): 9:27am On May 12, 2015
Am so inlove with her love for art work
ozioma11:
When you have money and class,you flaunt it.

Jennifer Obayuwana,D'banj's ex-girlfriend and the daughter of millionaire and Polo Boss,has got class and swag.Her wears are damn expensive.This time around,she showed off her massive and expensive house.

Can you estimate the worth of the house? Checkout the photos of her massive mansion below

Source: http://.com/2015/05/millionaire-daughter-and-d-ex.html
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Itsnewton(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2015
Airforce1 post A woman without her husband is nothing[/b][/quote] she luks frustrated...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya And Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) / John Okafor Flaunts His Wife's Baby Bump (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.