Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) (48549 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed / Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun / Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by sukkot: 9:37am On May 12, 2015
Godpinkin:
We print directly on rigid surface like tiles,

author=sukkot post=33644082]NOW THATS A BAD AZZ CRIB. AND I DONT SAY THAT OFTEN OF NIGERIAN INTERIOR DECOR

QUESTION FOR ANYONE ? YOU SEE THAT DESIGN ON HER FLOOR ? THE SACRED GEOMETRY DESIGN IN THE FIRST PICTURE, I HAVE SOME DESIGNS I WANT TO PUT IN THE WALLS OF MY 'SANCTUARY'. I HAVE THE DESIGNS ON MY LAPTOP, THE QUESTION IS, HOW IS IT DONE ? DO THEY SCAN THE PICTURE INTO THE TILES ? AND IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO CAN DO IT PLEASE CONTACT ME. I HAVE A HUGE LOAD OF DESIGNS I WANT TO PUT IN SEVERAL WALLS. ABOUT 72 DESIGNS. THANKS.
EMAIL ME AT JOHN7TRUMPET AT GMAIL DOT COM WITH SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK. THANKS .
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by gbishman: 9:53am On May 12, 2015
I pity this misplaced and troubled soul, u just dug ur grave. This is Africa not the U.S. Or UK, a woman is deemed complete when she has a husband and kids to run around the house. On ur pics I can't see those what lonely life u must be living
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by tunnary(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Na there u go old put na grin
LMAO
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by xp17(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2015
dechandel:
If that is the case, its a nice move grin grin
Right!! You have no family you left back in the states, no kids to call up, no one to check up on tongue tongue. So i expected that answer from you grin grin grin
the only immediate family i got is my mum and she lives in nigeria, she comes yearly.

BTW, before you get a child, at least you should first impregnate a lady. abi na them dey shit baby cheesy
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by precisionindepth: 11:56am On May 12, 2015
Nneka123:
Says Airforce. undecided A woman doesn't need a husband to be something.
wats actually wrong with some men?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Sunglow: 11:56am On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:
A woman without her husband is nothing
Why do must men get intimidated when they see or hear about a lady's wealth? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2015
Nneka123:

what u said is true but it does help. Two the bible says are better than one and a threefold cord can not easily be broken.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by redfigure(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2015
Nneka123:
True talk oh, but...
It's just like a broke Man who's worth nothing, a woman without a man is worth nothing. (A man's desire is to be rich, a woman's desire is to be married)
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by redfigure(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2015
Sunglow:
Why do must men get intimidated when they see or hear about a lady's wealth? undecided
cause they think she's hard to get or impress...
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Spadelicious: 12:23pm On May 12, 2015
This girl is nothing but an attention seeking fraud who is seeking for relevance by all means.
First of all, she has no money of her own but is only employed by her father who is nothing but a wrist watch trader, albeit expensive wristwatches.
Her fathers company is presently indebted to Zenith bank to the tune of 178 million naira which he has not been able to pay up owing to low sales. Bank records will confirm this.
This Obayuwana girl should stop disgracing herself with her false life and made up tales. The house pictured her is certainly not a mansion, and does not belong to her.
These publicity hungry chicks who are imitating the likes of Kim Kardashian should give us all a break and stop being a nuisance on public space. This is one of the side effects of boredom.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Mariojane(f): 12:32pm On May 12, 2015
house is know as a comfort zone not horror zone. the house looks like ORISA NLA house ... nd with all her very expensive cloths could she not get fitted cloths why wallpaper cloth.

me no likey oooo
i no likey am at all
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 1:47pm On May 12, 2015
hmmm. okay, now what value has it added to me?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by dechandel(f): 7:34pm On May 12, 2015
xp17:
the only immediate family i got is my mum and she lives in nigeria, she comes yearly.

BTW, before you get a child, at least you should first impregnate a lady. abi na them dey shit baby cheesy
Ehen, that sums it all up na.. No be your mates dey marry?? Abi you are allergic to starting up a family? tongue

Will you mum be visiting Korea now??
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by xp17(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2015
dechandel:
Ehen, that sums it all up na.. No be your mates dey marry?? Abi you are allergic to starting up a family? tongue

Will you mum be visiting Korea now??
marriage is a different ball game from a dating, before you make that next move , you need to eradicate the "me! Me!! Me!!! Syndrome from your brain, which I'm yet to oblige. BTW, i don't move with the bandwagon, I do it whenever I'm ready, not when others re doing it or told to do it.

My mum is not coming to korea, she rather be in Westchester, new york where she can play with little kids. Even back in the states, sometimes we don't see when she comes. cry
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by dechandel(f): 2:05pm On May 14, 2015
xp17:
marriage is a different ball game from a dating, before you make that next move , you need to eradicate the "me! Me!! Me!!! Syndrome from your brain, which I'm yet to oblige. BTW, i don't move with the bandwagon, I do it whenever I'm ready, not when others re doing it or told to do it.

My mum is not coming to korea, she rather be in Westchester, new york where she can play with little kids. Even back in the states, sometimes we don't see when she comes. cry
When will you be ready? There is no perfect time you know?? tongue

So you wont be seeing your mum this year or next?? Pele tongue
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by xp17(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2015
dechandel:
When will you be ready? There is no perfect time you know?? tongue

So you wont be seeing your mum this year or next?? Pele tongue
ayam ready, but the ladsy ain't ready yet. Prolly , she's somewhere clubbing, who knows cheesy

I'm used to not seeing my mum often, it's no more Big deal to me. I might go to naija next year to see her though cool

How you preparing for the weekend?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by dechandel(f): 1:17pm On May 15, 2015
xp17:
ayam ready, but the ladsy ain't ready yet. Prolly , she's somewhere clubbing, who knows cheesy

I'm used to not seeing my mum often, it's no more Big deal to me. I might go to naija next year to see her though cool

How you preparing for the weekend?
Lmaooo grin grin
Clubbing?? or maybe getting some wifely training?? Dey there dey wait for second coming o tongue grin

Weekend?? Nothing fascinates me about the weekend, i just wish there was another day in between sunday and monday angry angry
TGIF though tongue
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 20, 2015
Genycharl:
[/color][color=#006600]

A woman, without her, husband is nothing
u r up to some mischief. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Okafor Flaunts His Wife's Baby Bump (photos) / Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) / Uju Stella Posts Flat Tummy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.