Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Please Patronise My Husband - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Patronise My Husband (3063 Views)

Patronise Local Paints, Stop Importing –man Tells FG / ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Patronise My Husband by Nala22: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
My husband is into sales of Perkins generators and maintenance of telecommunication sites but for sometime now things have really gone bad as there has not been good patronage due to the economy situation.

I am using this medium to seek for contracts for maintenance of site, sells of Perkins parts, repairs of Perkin generators and rentals of generators for occasion.

He is every sincere and will give you the best service you want and good price too

You can contact me on this e-mail janekiara75@gmail.com

Thank you

35 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by 1dorzine(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
good wifey..God bless you..

17 Likes

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by Sunnypar(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
See wife not all those foolish ones that want to suck you to the bones.

9 Likes

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
God give me a wife as this

1 Like

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by somez(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
It is well. God bless u woman

2 Likes

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by PresVA: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Op, go and create threads in the business section, family, technology, career, ettcc .. you'll attract better people who may want to do business with your husband. .. However, be wary of scam...

I wish you and your husband well.. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by busuyem: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
great and blessed wife.

6 Likes

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Great woman wink
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by Phrankin(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
That's what we call wife

1 Like

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by taurus21: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
God bless you for not giving up on him.

All will be well soon.

1 Like

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by egopersonified(f): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please tell him to try marketing companies, Banks, churches (Catholics and winners dey buy Gen like pure water), schools, govt organisations and agencies, hotels, houses under construction, infact everywhere. He should approach them in a professional way and not beg them to help him feed his family. After purchase, he should insist on installing himself. Please always motivate him, make him feel he is the lion of the tribe of your home, let him leave the house with confidence, all he needs is one yes to keep him going till the next.

7 Likes

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by Dexema(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
good one ,God will make a way for u guys, funny enough my church just bought and installed a big gen about a week ago.

1 Like

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Thought he was into petrol for a bit there
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by HopeAtHand: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
See someone who feels her husby pains.Very good wifey.

PHEDC has been giving us steady light. My gen is filled with fuel for more dan 1 week ive not used it. Your hubby may have to consider a change of business..

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by Mekyno(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nala22:
My husband is into sells of Perkins generators and maintenance of telecommunication sites but for sometime now things have really gone bad as there has not been good patronage due to the economy
let him (google and) submit his well packaged CV to telecom site build and maintenance firms. Most of them need experience hands, check mpinfrastrature, helios tower, etc.
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by fulfillbill(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Patronise wan to lite me up o...

Good nwa baby... cheesy
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by macklef(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
Thought he was into petrol for a bit there
Hahaha, OP be careful of what u ask for o. If ur hubby gets petrolnised.
U nogo like am o
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by macaranta(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Awwh such a supportive wife,I'm sure the husband isn't even aware of her effort to grow his business.
God bless your family ma'am
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by Cutehector(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Not all these satanic modern day wives Dat will seek for divorce just because things aren't going well. Foolish lots.

Op ur a virtuous woman jare
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by menix(m): 12:08am On Feb 20, 2016
I am sure the OP was introduced to Nairaland cous a real Nairaland gal/wife would only create a topic like "My Husband's business have crashed nd he is now a pest, should I divorce him"....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by sunnywhyt(m): 12:52am On Feb 20, 2016
God bless you wifey for doing this
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by Ecoterrorism(f): 2:48am On Feb 20, 2016
HopeAtHand:
See someone who feels her husby pains.Very good wifey.

PHEDC has been giving us steady light. My gen is filled with fuel for more dan 1 week ive not used it. Your hubby may have to consider a change of business..

It is well.
"Then Thunder struck and destroyed the liars"

1 Like

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by Qualer: 2:59am On Feb 20, 2016
egopersonified:
Please tell him to try marketing companies, Banks, churches (Catholics and winners dey buy Gen like pure water), schools, govt organisations and agencies, hotels, houses under construction, infact everywhere. He should approach them in a professional way and not beg them to help him feed his family. After purchase, he should insist on installing himself. Please always motivate him, make him feel he is the lion of the tribe of your home, let him leave the house with confidence, all he needs is one yes to keep him going till the next.

this is quite profound... if you ain't married yet, you'll make a good wife! will i be lucky!!? cool
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by HopeAtHand: 5:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
"Then Thunder struck and destroyed the liars"

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.....hmmm
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by Nala22: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2016
Mekyno:

let him (google and) submit his well packaged CV to telecom site build and maintenance firms. Most of them need experience hands, check mpinfrastrature, helios tower, etc.

God bless you.

I have already started writing proposal, was thinking I'll nEed to approach those companies myself but you just made it easy for me, I'll start submitting it as soon as I am through with the write up.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Patronise My Husband by Nala22: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2016
egopersonified:

My sister God bless you. I'll do the marketing as soon as am done with writing the proposal

Thank you
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by Nala22: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2016
Thank you all for your words of encouragement.
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by egopersonified(f): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Nala22:

My sister God bless you. I'll do the marketing as soon as am done with writing the proposal

Thank you

Bros, God bless you too. And don't think ' ah they already have a gen'. most times, the one they have might be too small for their needs.
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by Nala22: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2016
grin@egopersonified you refered to me as bros, am a woman not a man

Anybody that has a request should send me a personal mail on janekiara75@gmai.com

Thank you all
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by 2sex(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nala22:
My husband is into sales of Perkins generators and maintenance of telecommunication sites but for sometime now things have really gone bad as there has not been good patronage due to the economy situation.

I am using this medium to seek for contracts for maintenance of site, sells of Perkins parts, repairs of Perkin generators and rentals of generators for occasion.

He is every sincere and will give you the best service you want and good price too

You can contact me on this e-mail janekiara75@gmail.com

Thank you
kai... you are truly a good woman. May God bless you. lalasticlala, dominique please front page o
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by egopersonified(f): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
2sex:
kai... you are truly a good woman. May God bless you. lalasticlala, dominique please front page o

You created a thread about land in Benin as 2sexy, like you deactivated that moniker, I wanted some info about the land. Deleted my bbm, so I lost your contact, sent you a pm.
Re: Please Patronise My Husband by 2sex(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
egopersonified:

You created a thread about land in Benin as 2sexy, like you deactivated that moniker, I wanted some info about the land. Deleted my bbm, so I lost your contact, sent you a pm.
Hello Ma'am, you had my number for whatsapp but you were no longer responsive for some time. I lost my phone as well. My email to this account is outlook.com and i can't access without a windows device as i am not home right now. Wish my windows phone wasn't stolen.

Just give me time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Logo Designs For Six People / Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N290/1usd Minimum / How To Transfer From Barclays UK To Nigerian GBP Domiciliary Account With GTBANK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.