Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? (2652 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by donbenedict(m): 2:55pm On May 12, 2015
amokeme:
I do it... I don't see anything wrong in it. And I've joined my b.f in washing his car once or twice, and it was really fun (well I love to play too much)
loool and you do all those slow motion sexy things hotties do in d movies wen washing cars grin
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 12, 2015
bukatyne:

Abi na?

How are you and family?
We r cool,darling kiss
I hope u like the washing machine?

Forgot to ask earlier.
Pardon me.
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by amokeme(f): 3:09pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
loool and you do all those slow motion sexy things hotties do in d movies wen washing cars grin
lol... Well, thats suppose to be the idea grin but am too playful to start doing all that cheesy
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by donbenedict(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2015
amokeme:
lol... Well, thats suppose to be the idea grin but am too playful to start doing all that cheesy
hahahahaha... Nutty u

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
Qualer:

mmmhhh!! methinks you will make a very, very, very good friend cool
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by Qualer: 4:57pm On May 12, 2015
bukatyne:

lol!! I mean it will be good to know someone like you... so we can collabo in the kitchen cheesy

you seem to have kitchen runs on lockdown!!!!
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by bukatyne(f): 4:59pm On May 12, 2015
Qualer:

lol!! I mean it will be good to know someone like you... so we can collabo in the kitchen cheesy

you seem to have kitchen runs on lockdown!!!!

Hahaha!

Thanks for the compliments.
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by irunoko(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2015
undecided What's so special in washing the car or cooking undecided

any gender can do it so please give me a break
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by nairalife2013(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2015
oloyede252:

same story,
why you dey lie na,
I dont understand yur post?
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 12, 2015
elantraceey:

Nope I won't , but I won't stop them if they want to , I'll definitely wash my car myself and even my Hubby's once in while .

that's not right, i know you have a choice too but it's just not right, i can't stand and watch a lady (wife,sister,mother,grandma) do such while am around, it's like my grandma sweeping the floor and am just looking, guilt will kill me.
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by tpiadotcom: 1:02am On May 13, 2015

Female car-washer makes a living in a man's world in northern Nigeria

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/female-car-washer-northern-nigeria

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by tpiadotcom: 1:03am On May 13, 2015
I didn't know washing a car is considered a man's job?
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by tpiadotcom: 1:05am On May 13, 2015
Woman car wash operator advises women on menfolk trade

http://www.nannewsnigeria.com/node/19946

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by thelish(f): 8:28am On May 13, 2015
washing of cars is like a hobby to me. In my teenage yrs, when i wash my dad's, his friends dat came visiting will always give money for a nice job. Right now, i wash my hubby's car. he does not wash it to my satisfaction. Even most car wash dont wash to my satisfaction. if i wash car for u, u go tink say na new one.
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by ojeota(f): 9:05am On May 13, 2015
No there is nothing wrong. I even washed my mom and dad's car this morning before leaving the house.
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by Moana(f): 10:10am On May 13, 2015
Yes it is
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by dharmiesola(f): 10:22am On May 13, 2015
No big deal.
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by ADUKKY(f): 3:14pm On May 13, 2015
I have been washing my dad's car from my early days and I still do same till now though I am married.
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by Karleb(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2015
What's the biggie in that anyways? undecided You guys just love making mountain out of mole hill.
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by Agrika: 9:05am On May 14, 2015
Wats there? D only thing is that most men consider it as a "manly" job.
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by Yesinde(f): 10:06am On May 14, 2015
elantraceey:
Right from when my hands could reach the height of my dad's car till date I've been the one washing it whenever I'm around .

#Teamfirstchild cool
sis, I leave with my elder bro for like 10 good years and I was d one washing his cars for those years, so much so that I was nicknamed carwash on our street then... this I was doing every blessed day o. Wasn't as if I was enjoying it o, but had no choice atall, and dis bro na one very ungrateful guy dat never said thank you or weldone to me all through dis years. Instead, he will be looking for where I did nt wash well. We bless God today sha o
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by tonychristopher: 10:23am On May 14, 2015
I THINK ITS NOT WOMANLY, BUT IF IT IS HER CAR SHE WASH IT

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) / Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? / Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.