Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

My Friend Needs An Advice... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Friend Needs An Advice... (600 Views)

Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship / An Advice Is Urgently Needed! Please Help! / A Friend Needs My Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs An Advice... by sweetcaffy(f): 10:18pm On May 11, 2015
Hello all, pls assist with an advice for my friend dat is in a relationship with a guy she is more educated than. She is a graduate (even served fadaland Sef), d guy dropped out of uni cus of GP. They met and started dating but my friend kinda feel uncomfortable cus the guy is yet to get a good job( he is presently managing his place of work. My friend's pain Nw is marriage smiley she wants to get marry soon n don't wanna waste time but money no dey come wella....what advise will u give her?

No insults pls
Re: My Friend Needs An Advice... by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 11, 2015
Think with her head and drop that nigga, if love could not overshadow that aspect of him sorry she was never meant to be with the guy
Re: My Friend Needs An Advice... by bvegas2020: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: My Friend Needs An Advice... by poundlander: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
sweetcaffy:
Hello all, pls assist with an advice for my friend dat is in a relationship with a guy she is more educated than. She is a graduate (even served fadaland Sef), d guy dropped out of uni cus of GP. They met and started dating but my friend kinda feel uncomfortable cus the guy is yet to get a good job( he is presently managing his place of work. My friend's pain Nw is marriage smiley she wants to get marry soon n don't wanna waste time but money no dey come wella....what advise will u give her?
No insults pls
guess u are married now

(1) (Reply)

Match Filipina Best Dating Site / Serious Relationship / A Friend Needs My Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.