Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . (2692 Views)

Funny Meme Come And Laugh Away Your Problems (no Ugly Girls Allowed) / The Most Funniest And Hilarious Images That Will Leave You In Stitches Today! / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . by ademega(m): 10:29pm On May 11, 2015
We come across a lot of photographs on a daily basis. We see them on our televisions, computer screens, and mobile phones. Because we are so used to seeing normal photos, we don't always catch everything going on in a picture unless we are told to look for it.

The following images are a perfect example of that. They look like totally normal settings and subjects, but if you look at them closely you will see something very strange and creepy hidden in each one. Some were intentional and some were accidental, but either way, they certainly made the photo interesting.

Take a good hard stare at these, you will see it, and when you do you'll smile, laugh, and maybe get a little creeped out.

Re: Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . by ademega(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2015
More...

Re: Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . by ademega(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2015

Re: Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . by ademega(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2015

Re: Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . by ademega(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2015

Re: Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . by Geenickel(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2015
op......

u well??
Re: Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . by ademega(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2015
Geenickel:
op......

u well??
Well as in ?
I get u
Only the brilliant can get the jokes .
I will advice you look very well before you conclude on yourself .
Re: Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . by Abayor7: 3:56pm On May 12, 2015
I will laugh when I get the joke
Re: Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . by Kelklein(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2015
OK...let me try

pic1 below: the woman in red on that podium is scratching something... but I don't know what!

pic2below: there is a girl passing behind..whose dark head forms what looks like "shuku" on the pictured girl's head..

pic3below: there is a black dobberman listening attentively in the middle of the hall

pic4below: that's an impossible way to lie down(the legs)..how did she do that?

Re: Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . by Aghagba(f): 9:09pm On May 12, 2015
the first pics one of the boys trouser is down.the jeans pics the lady is relaxing on a mannequin and
she is wearing a gown
a picture of four women smiling for the camera,there is a child pouring her food on her body.
a selfie of a lady shows a person with sweats shirt and pant.
a group pics of a team,one of the guys just threw up
Re: Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . by Aghagba(f): 9:17pm On May 12, 2015
at the ball ,a guy is hugging himself.
at the wedding,the groom has help sign written on his shoe
Re: Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . by mikron(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2015
All of them are funny except the lady doing d peace sign with her fingers. I don't really get d joke there. Also d 2 ladies wearing black and wearing long cone hats. Didn't get d joke there too
Re: Look At This Hilarious Images Very Well And Laugh . by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 13, 2015
op...thumbs up grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Remember When We Were Young And You Will Be Like Sule Lets Yab Each Other / Foreign Girl Vs Naija Guy, Who Killed It (photo) / If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.