Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria (2691 Views)

My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) 18+ / 8 Nigerian Pidgin Words That You Probably Did Not Know Are Proper English Words / How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by IBpaul(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
I hope you never 4get , close your eyes , hold my back and give me ur leg . Do you remember

Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by Dyt(f): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hahahahahaha
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by FvckShiT(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
I fůcking didn't. ... lipsrsealed
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by policy12: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
What of this?

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by majicplus: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
hahahahaha. . .the gud old days when a litre of fuel was about 42 naira. . .how did we get here? Damn!
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by Jewelnutch: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
I never witnessed shiit, what am I, Portugese?
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by Lastpharoah33: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:
Just a Sudan migrant
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by Jewelnutch: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lastpharoah33:
Just a Sudan migrant

Better than a Nigerian pauper thinking he's Egypt's last pharoah. (:
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by Kowor(f): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
I did. And miss those days.
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
"I said give me this hand, and you are giving me that hand"

" Hold my back! Here...here ooo...! This boy sef! I said hold my back like this..."

cheesy grin *Two hot slaps in your ass for the correction*

4 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by IBpaul(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
"I said give me this hand, and you are giving me that hand"

" Hold my back! Here...here ooo...! This boy sef! I said hold my back like this..."

cheesy grin *Two hot slaps in your ass for the correction*

Lol
Hot when e come be maid wy never eat!!

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by EbukaHades10(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:
It is starting like this
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by Jewelnutch: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
EbukaHades10:
It is starting like this
What's starting, and where? Let's go there.
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by EbukaHades10(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

What's starting, and where? Let's go there.
I don't go where Afonjas go,thank u very much
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by Jewelnutch: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
EbukaHades10:
I don't go where Afonjas go,thank u very much

So, in the quest for answers, I met another random fool.
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by EbukaHades10(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

So, in the quest for answers, I met another random fool.
Na fool dey know fool. Keep looking 4 cheap relevance elsewhere my boy.
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by Jewelnutch: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
EbukaHades10:
Na fool dey know fool. Keep looking 4 cheap relevance elsewhere my boy.

Have you in mind what to eat tonight at all?
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by EbukaHades10(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Have you in mind what to eat tonight at all?
Yes my boy,i had a gigantic bowl of none of ur business.
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by Jewelnutch: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
EbukaHades10:
Yes my boy,i had a gigantic bowl of none of ur business.

If you had that much reasonable food, why put your swolen brain in my business, eh? Why quote me, hungry mottherfuccker?
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by Charliiee(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
"Gigantic bowl of none of your business" Loool grin
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by EbukaHades10(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

If you had that much reasonable food, why put your swolen brain in my business, eh? Why quote me, hungry mottherfuccker?
Pretty sure your hands were shaking when u were typing this but it is okay,u still have a lot to learn my boy. How's the brown roof republic?
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by Jewelnutch: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
EbukaHades10:
Pretty sure your hands were shaking when u were typing this but it is okay,u still have a lot to learn my boy. How's the brown roof republic?

Should I reply you or sth? I don't know how things are done around here, wanna teach me?
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by EbukaHades10(m): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Should I reply you or sth? I don't know how things are done around here, wanna teach me?
Whatever u wanna do,my boy
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by Jewelnutch: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
EbukaHades10:
Whatever u wanna do,my boy
Have a nice time, "my boy." No war. (:
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by EbukaHades10(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Have a nice time, "my boy." No war. (:
Much love bro,NO HOMO
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by Jewelnutch: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
EbukaHades10:
Much love bro,NO HOMO
Bless fam. One love.
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by romme2u: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
^^^^ see as two of una just derail thread like two agama lizards fighting for territorial control.

Abeg clear road make we see well.

ehnn OP you were saying something
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by EbukaHades10(m): 1:16am On Mar 28, 2017
romme2u:
^^^^ see as two of una just derail thread like two agama lizards fighting for territorial control.

Abeg clear road make we see well.

ehnn OP you were saying something
No vex,make i buy u chilled kunu?
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by romme2u: 1:29am On Mar 28, 2017
EbukaHades10:
No vex,make i buy u chilled kunu?

i'll prefer nunu
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by EbukaHades10(m): 1:55am On Mar 28, 2017
romme2u:

i'll prefer nunu
OK
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by ziccog(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hahahahaha
Re: If You Did Not Witness This, You Are Not A Nigeria by pizzylee(m): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2017
lol I did

(1) (Reply)

Sex Doll Has Been Impregnated By His Nigerian Owner / Pictures Of Development In Northern Nigeria! / Crazy Answers For Crazy Questions;d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.