Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Vacancy For The Post Of A Personal Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Post Of A Personal Assistant (896 Views)

Vacancy For A Personal Assistant In An Oil Company / Have An Interview For The Post Of Asst Lecturer Zoology/animal Science Dept / Be Brave And Quit That Job Now.....a Personal Story!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Personal Assistant by Leahday: 10:31pm On May 11, 2015
My office which is into Haulage, courier and Logistics business is in need of an experienced Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Minimum qualification is OND with not less than 2 years experience- Female candidates are encourage to apply.
Interested applications are to forward CV to leah.ekundayo@chaseexpress.net.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Personal Assistant by Ronie24(f): 10:52pm On May 11, 2015
Can entry level apply?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Personal Assistant by floraluby(f): 7:26am On May 12, 2015
I just applied .can we talk on bb
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Personal Assistant by Setaje(f): 8:14am On May 12, 2015
I think I have seen this vacancy on a job portal before. I have applied o. I even stay a bit close to the company. I hope I am considered.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Graduate Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre (140 Positions) / Graduate Administrative Officers At Buksen Engineering Services / Graduates Jobs At Dangote Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.