Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

The Unemployed Shouldn't Be Romantic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Unemployed Shouldn't Be Romantic (744 Views)

Hilarious!!! Akwa Ibom Girl Proves That What A Man Can Do, A Woman Shouldn't Try / Funny: Why You Shouldn't Chat With Fat Girls / If you Haven't Seen This Before Then You Shouldn't Be On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unemployed Shouldn't Be Romantic by olareed(m): 11:56pm On May 11, 2015
Even in the bible, JOB comes before ROMANS. moral: Don't go jobless looking for who to date. Just about any girl would only friend-zone you.
Re: The Unemployed Shouldn't Be Romantic by LORDDICE(m): 12:06am On May 12, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]So long as i go bleep her! Dat how we roll ;DSo long as i go bleep her! Dat how we roll
Re: The Unemployed Shouldn't Be Romantic by olareed(m): 6:06am On May 12, 2015
LORDDICE:
[size=8pt][/size]So long as i go bleep her! Dat how we roll ;DSo long as i go bleep her! Dat how we roll
so long as you are jobless,you probably won't get to...
Re: The Unemployed Shouldn't Be Romantic by LORDDICE(m): 8:35am On May 12, 2015
olareed:
so long as you are jobless,you probably won't get to...
what if i form 2 b what i am not! Guy some gals na like dogs o,throw bone and c as dem go rush! What i mean is nt really showin her i‘m jobless
Re: The Unemployed Shouldn't Be Romantic by olareed(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2015
LORDDICE:
what if i form 2 b what i am not! Guy some gals na like dogs o,throw bone and c as dem go rush! What i mean is nt really showin her i‘m jobless
the thread is not for the fake...besides,how long would you keep faking it?...as long as you get her laid?...trust me,u be wayrayboy!....ladies beware!....
#teamShowYourOfferLetterfirst

(1) (Reply)

Dat Moment When You Voice Out / Remembering The Syndrome Of Ebola(carricature) / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.