Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Urgent Question For nairaland Ladies And An Advice For The Boys - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Urgent Question For nairaland Ladies And An Advice For The Boys (431 Views)

My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. / My Experience With Nairaland Ladies / ***thread For Nairaland Female Teenagers*** (stay Off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Question For nairaland Ladies And An Advice For The Boys by Neomello(m): 1:10am On May 12, 2015
This Thread was written with a view of making Nairaland forum more lively for everyone and i hope Nairalanders don't find my thread insulting but the truth has to be said. This is directed to the ladies "Why do you find it hard to comment on feminine questions so that we the guy's can learn or we both catch some fun but your hands are quick to type an insult. You ladies start forming shyness and make threads that ought to be lively dull. Is there Anytin we need to know that's affecting you ladies?"
For the Boys "Pls stop answering feminine questions. Your not a lady and will never be one stop this notice me syndrome. Before 1 lady comments, 20 boys don comment already.
One love Nairalanders!!!
Cc Lalalisticlala
Ishilove n co
Re: Urgent Question For nairaland Ladies And An Advice For The Boys by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Missmary..

(1) (Reply)

Keketu's *da Great Boy Barbing Saloon* / Herpes Facts 10 Things You Should Know About Herpes / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.