Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink (34124 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning In Red Outfit (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) / Tania Omotayo Wizkid’s Girl Shares Vacation Photos From Dubai (SEE Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by okooloyun1(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:
She looks fly grin
Like turkey
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by vacant06(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:
She looks fly grin
oga ur album nor dey load finish ?
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by nwafuluozoh: 1:50pm On May 12, 2015
shadowhunter15:
Average.
Slightly below sef.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by themodernman: 1:51pm On May 12, 2015
joyli:
ENTERTAINMENTTania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink! Photo By Naijaonpoint | May 11, 2015 20SHARESSHARE TWEET SHARE SHARE 0 COMMENTS

Tania Omotayo shared a photo of herself looking absolutely fab in a pink dress that stole our shine even on a Sunday evening.
Wizkid’s girlfriend, as she is more frequently called revealed she couldn’t decide on which pose she preferred between the left and the right. “Couldn’t decide on a pose… Went to support @shopmaju today!!! Such a lovely event!!!! Rocking the Tania dress from her collection” she captioned.

Are you feeling her look? We are

This one go just dey do Wizzies girlfriend up about. Nothing more...such a dummb blonde.
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by kingmekus(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2015
Sometimes I wonder when being a celebrity girlfriend has become an occupation This Tania or whatever,can somebody tell me what she does for a living apart from fucking wizkid??
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by UnknownT: 1:54pm On May 12, 2015
Wendy80:
Beautiful. Aside being wizkid's girlfriend what else does she do? #honestquestion
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by Toffy200: 1:54pm On May 12, 2015
I am writing this because it happened right in my eyes! A colleague of mine Ifeoma Nwachukwu saw a police officer collecting bribe from a road users this morning at Okota about 6:29am.. Ifeoma took a photo of this act with her phone and immediately this police man by name 'Chukwu Nge' forcefully dragged the phone off her hand injuring her in the process and another police from the driver said dragged her brother who was driving by the neck too so they dnt drive off. After succeeding to do this, he deleted the picture and I came down from my car to plead with the policeman as he was becoming violent.. This policeman immediately called his squad and spoke in Yoruba "We need the van and two policemen Asap as there are men here who are dragging our guns and assaulting men in uniform" i was shocked and i asked the police why he lied and he was unapologetic! As I speak they have taken Ifeoma and her brothers to Isolo police station in Okota Lagos and they have charged them to Okota court on this yellowed charges! Please I need you to please pass on this broadcast till it gets to the right audience!!! My name is Ella Mo and I stand for #JusticeForifeoma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 12, 2015
I am 100% certain that all nairaland moderators (male/female) have a crush on this girl.... Always bringing her to FP
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by slimzypink(f): 1:55pm On May 12, 2015
This girl actually turned a celeb because of wizkid...and u said we shudnt love moni undecided
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by shadowhunter15(f): 1:55pm On May 12, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Slightly below sef.
True talk ^
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by dubaiprince: 1:56pm On May 12, 2015
cozy7:
How on earth does this concern us?

I taya o. of what importance is this to economic growth and development.
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 12, 2015
cozy7:
How on earth does this concern us?

I tire oo. undecided
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=UnknownT post=33662717][/quote]

Natin...... #honestAnswer
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by Helkayklassic(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2015
Wendy80:
Beautiful. Aside being wizkid's girlfriend what else does she do? #honestquestion
I wonder when being Wizkid girlfriend turn to occupation.
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by Odjirigho: 1:59pm On May 12, 2015
Abeg help me ask her hw much she select am? I need get one of dis type for my Bae. She looks very much like my bae in all aside character n mentality grin
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by UnknownT: 2:01pm On May 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Natin...... #honestAnswer
cc: wendy80
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by 1stola: 2:02pm On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Us? undecided

Speak for yourself mehn

were you forced to comment?

She looks fly grin
Shut da fuk up.
He is speaking for us.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by OneNaira6: 2:03pm On May 12, 2015
Still trying to find this girl's so called "stunning" oooo.

Abeg for a biracial, she no fine.

Psquare's wife is a fine biracial.
Ice prince's girlfriend is a fine biracial
This one wey wizkid don carry, I no sabi wetin fine for her body. She reminds me of that half brazilian/half Anambra chick that used to act. Dem no fine, they just average jor.

She looks cute though in the outfit. I give her props. Out of all celeb girlfriends, she's one of the few I respect. She does not show her body or ashawo herself away so you can't help but give props to that. Na wifey material she be.
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by dammieco(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2015
I thought he had a child Girlfriend?
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by justi4jesu(f): 2:15pm On May 12, 2015
hatux:
Her face in the first photo though sad

Pouting gone wrong cheesy
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 12, 2015
Still looking for where I kept that fucck I could give undecided
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by femi4: 2:24pm On May 12, 2015
What does she do for a living?
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by mekadinho(f): 2:27pm On May 12, 2015
juniormusa:
Wizkid is lucky to have a pretty girl friend
Baba, the Babe na d lucky one here oh... Lol...
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 12, 2015
joyli:
ENTERTAINMENTTania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink! Photo By Naijaonpoint | May 11, 2015 20SHARESSHARE TWEET SHARE SHARE 0 COMMENTS

Tania Omotayo shared a photo of herself looking absolutely fab in a pink dress that stole our shine even on a Sunday evening.
Wizkid’s girlfriend, as she is more frequently called revealed she couldn’t decide on which pose she preferred between the left and the right. “Couldn’t decide on a pose… Went to support @shopmaju today!!! Such a lovely event!!!! Rocking the Tania dress from her collection” she captioned.

Are you feeling her look? We are

Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by soji1992: 2:37pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by ade4rskaj: 2:44pm On May 12, 2015
i smell money ....

Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by Realist2: 2:50pm On May 12, 2015
DocAdray:
She looks cute.
Between is she now a celebrity 'cos she is Wizkid's girlfriend?

she look like Agbani, i never lyk them stunning, give me Bbw.
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by boynigeria(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2015
no mata how sexy, it all comes down to the pussiii on the inside

Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by JbravoAdodger(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2015
All I see in that pic is man u losin in the background

Lwkmd... I jus made myself fall out of a mango tree! cry
Re: Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink by AmakaDNBStories(f): 3:03pm On May 12, 2015
She is pretty.
Been to DNB Stories today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Is Looking For Christmas Romance That Will Last For 2 Weeks Only / Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos / Timaya’s First Daughter, Emmanuella Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.