Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Attention: Mukinatu - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Attention: Mukinatu (3375 Views)

Attention: All Muslim Men / Attention Moderators / The Confusion In Fasting(ur Attention Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 9:49am On Feb 08, 2009
Why is it that you are against freedom of speech?. You keep locking every thread you don't feel comfortable with. We are here to learn about Islam and see whether it's worth it to switch our religion but anytime a very informative thread comes up, you lock it. Are you a locksmith? tongue tongue
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by mukina2: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2009
Maybe if you stop being a nuisance , stop creating silly threads looking for trouble every 5 mins and if you can stop inciting and thename calling, and also control offtopic ratio, maybe the threads you create will live longer
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by MrCrackles(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2009
mukina2:

Maybe if you stop being a nuisance , stop creating silly threads looking for trouble every 5 mins and if you can stop inciting and thename calling, and also control offtopic ratio, maybe the threads you create will live longer

Gbam!
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by MrCrackles(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
[b]Funmi [/b]you need to stop being a nuisance truely!

I am not being biased but dont give me that bullshit about you trying to learn islam or switch

A novice on NL will know you are just for mocking Islam and fuelling the fires of religious hatred

You are old enough to think about this and behave
! angry
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2009
Funny how muslims call nuisance any topic they feel uncomfortable handling. What are you guys hiding?.  Was it Funmi that opened these recently locked threads?:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-229840.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-228984.0.html
@Mukina2:

I hope you know the power of a moderator is limited to nairaland? Get a life abeg and stop locking threads. You can never match me in anything outside this place. undecided undecided
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2009
Funmi is not being a nuisance . . . she is simply doing what mukina's muslim brethren do with even more impunity on the religious end of the board.

Does mukina understand the meaning of "inciting"? I doubt it.

Here are recent threads on the christian boards that are growing to more than 2 pages already -

Jesus Did Not Die On The Cross

- If you had a thread saying - Mohamad wasnt a prophet . . . it would be considered "inciting" and promptly locked.

Bear in mind that the christian faith is founded on the TRUTH that Jesus Christ IS LORD. . .
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2009
Don't mind them. We take their heat but they can't stand a little push that are mainly nosey questions from us. If you can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen abeg unless you hid something you don't want us to see in the hamper.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2009
Funmi you need to stop being a nuisance truely!

I am not being biased but dont give me that bullshit about you trying to learn islam or switch

A novice on NL will know you are just for mocking Islam and fuelling the fires of religious hatred

You are old enough to think about this and behave!

This thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-226758.0.html was wiped clean overnight even though one of your deacons, alhaji Olabowale was the agressor and wrote most of the nonsense there. Who is the nuisance really? Olabowale that starts calling names anytime he gets frustrated or Funmi that asks innocent questions? . And who made you the judge here?. You were probably afraid we will soon bust your pedophilia ass. undecided undecided
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by MrCrackles(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2009
earTHMama:

This thread:   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-226758.0.html       was wiped clean overnight even though one of your deacons, alhaji Olabowale was the agressor and wrote most of the nonsense there. Who is the nuisance really? Olabowale that starts calling names anytime he gets frustrated or Funmi that asks innocent questions? . And who made you the judge here?. You were probably afraid we will soon bust your pedophilia ass. undecided undecided

Will you just shut up and stop being an imbecilic idiot!

Maybe you should just stick to the fucking rules and stop being biased!

Funmi asking innocent question my batty!!!

You create silly threads, and when they bin them, you start ranting away like a locomotive engine

Who is afraid of you? please have a rethink, i dont give a flying fuc,k

U should look at the way i roll on religious threads and sections, and take a cue from it, neutrality and respect is my slogan!

Nor allow make i e-slap you ooo
cheesy
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by mukina2: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2009
earTHMama:

Funny how muslims call nuisance any topic they feel uncomfortable handling. What are you guys hiding?.  Was it Funmi that opened these recently locked threads?:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-229840.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-228984.0.html
@Mukina2:

I hope you know the power of a moderator is limited to nairaland? Get a life abeg and stop locking threads. You can never match me in anything outside this place. undecided undecided
Hahahahahaha grin grin cheesy cheesy coming from someone who sleeps on the net, with her finger on the mouse grin searching for new threads to create every second grin. hgahahahahaha  cheesy You need to get a life. match you where? yeah its the net everyone can claim cheesy

davidylan:

Funmi is not being a nuisance . . . she is simply doing what mukina's muslim brethren do with even more impunity on the religious end of the board.

Does mukina understand the meaning of "inciting"? I doubt it.

Here are recent threads on the christian boards that are growing to more than 2 pages already -

Jesus Did Not Die On The Cross

- If you had a thread saying - Mohamad wasnt a prophet . . . it would be considered "inciting" and promptly locked.

Bear in mind that the christian faith is founded on the TRUTH that Jesus Christ IS LORD. . .
LIke i told you yesterday, Why is AKO on that board?
when i moved, cleaned and locked the same people where screaming mukina did this and that cheesy You guys should make up your minds grin

I wont be drawn into any religious fight, If anyone does anything that is not right, there is a report to moderator button use it. Its there for a purpose, The moderator cannot be everywhere at the same time.

earTHMama:

This thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-226758.0.html was wiped clean overnight even though one of your deacons, alhaji Olabowale was the agressor and wrote most of the nonsense there. Who is the nuisance really? Olabowale that starts calling names anytime he gets frustrated or Funmi that asks innocent questions? . And who made you the judge here?. You were probably afraid we will soon bust your pedophilia ass. undecided undecided

You see yourself? cheesy Continue being a nuisance cheesy it suits you
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2009
mukina2:

LIke i told you yesterday, Why is AKO on that board?
when i moved, cleaned and locked the same people where screaming mukina did this and that cheesy You guys should make up your minds grin

I wont be drawn into any religious fight, If anyone does anything that is not right, there is a report to moderator button use it. Its there for a purpose, The moderator cannot be everywhere at the same time.

We are not complaining . . . christians either respond to the threads or ignore them. You dont hear any of us going into a rage and threatening the lives of the admin or forcing the mods to lock a thread. That is the joy of freedom of speech which is critically lacking among muslims. If muslims feel their religion is out of bounds to scrutiny then i wonder why they are the first to arrive at christian threads spouting islamic drivel.

There is no religious "fight". when the religion section used to be primarily christian debates there were disagreements but no fights. this idea that anyone who questions islam is "fighting" it is one of the reasons muslims are regarded with suspicion the world over. Calm down folks . . . ur senseless outrage over every tiny issue is making the entire world step back and think again about those who bully us to agreeing that their religion is indeed one of cold "peace".
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by chihums(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2009
thanks man give it to 'em
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by MrCrackles(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2009
davidylan:

We are not complaining . . . christians either respond to the threads or ignore them. You dont hear any of us going into a rage and threatening the lives of the admin or forcing the mods to lock a thread. That is the joy of freedom of speech which is critically lacking among muslims. If muslims feel their religion is out of bounds to scrutiny then i wonder why they are the first to arrive at christian threads spouting islamic drivel.

There is no religious "fight". when the religion section used to be primarily christian debates there were disagreements but no fights. this idea that anyone who questions islam is "fighting" it is one of the reasons muslims are regarded with suspicion the world over. Calm down folks . . . ur senseless outrage over every tiny issue is making the entire world step back and think again about those who bully us to agreeing that their religion is indeed one of cold "peace".

U again?

Quick to lob potshots at Islam and attribute the religion to the cause of the world's problem, na wa for u! grin

Like i said, i wont argue anything further with anyone, because it will only escalate and i am not one for that!

Freedom of speech is respected and quit with all this your common attribution of the worlds problem to Islam!!!!

U take your anger out on innocent muslims because some fanatical ones are sending out the wrong message, is that justified?  

U need to chill the fuc.k out bruv, if your gonna get riled up easily, stay away from anything Islamic! grin cheesy

Nuff said for me!
tongue
BTW did u watch the Arsenal game today? sad Eboue was as stupid as u!!! cheesy cheesy

Peace
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by MrCrackles(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2009
chihums:

thanks man give it to 'em

Who be dis one? Spectator? Oya clap, cheerleader!

slowpoke
grin
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by mukina2: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2009
David
You are not complaining right? then why did you post that link?

About the either respond or ignore, am sure you are speaking for yourself.

The report to moderator button is for all, when you see a post that does not belong there, report it, you cant be blaming moderators for every action they take.

All threads are given the same equal rights to exist but when it gets out  of hands, when people start posting things not related to the topic at hand it will be locked.

No two ways about it. The rules of the forum is something all mods follow, doesnt have to be one set of rules for any group.

When a thread loses focus, it gets locked.

BTW i think you need to stop letting your anger for muslims blind  your thinking.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Quick to lob potshots at Islam and attribute the religion to the cause of the world's problem, na wa for u! grin

Many of you live in a bubble of idealism. You create your own reality and try to force it on the world, unfortunately it aint going to work. I attribute the religion to the cause of the world's problems? You're having a laugh arent you?  grin
Pakistan, Gaza, Lebanon, Afghanistan, islamic republic of Iran, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia? So you think i just dreamt all that up? Take out islam and terrorism and the world would be 100 times a better place bro!!! That is FACT.

20 yrs ago the world couldnt be bothered with islam, we didnt need to wait 10hrs in check in lines, we didnt need so much airport security, we didnt need so much biometric testings . . . cue in terrorism . . . welcome to the world post 9-11.

I have a simple question . . . why are you hypocrites not prefering to move over to islamic republics and live there if you are all so peacefull and progressive?

MrCrackles:

Like i said, i wont argue anything further with anyone, because it will only escalate and i am not one for that!

It only "escalates" because you folks have no stomach for ur own problems.

MrCrackles:

Freedom of speech is respected and quit with all this your common attribution of the worlds problem to Islam!!!!

Freedom of speech is respected but in the largely christian west. Pray how is freedom of speech respected in Iran, Iraq (even shoe throwers end up in jail), Gaza, Egypt (muslim brotherhood?), Afghanistan (where female students are killed and drenched in acid), Pakistan (honor killings), Kano (Gideon Akaluka), Syria, Lebanon (Rafik Hariri), Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Sudan (darfur) and co?

Yeah there is "freedom of speech" in London . . . hypocrite.

MrCrackles:

U take your anger out on innocent muslims, is that justified?  

There is no "anger". You only use such emotional words to avoid having to answer to ur own troubles. I'm not the one who goes "outraged" when people draw cartoons of the dead.

MrCrackles:

U need to chill the fuc.k out bruv, if your gonna get riled up easily, stay away from anything Islamic! grin cheesy

Riled up? For what? I think you shld be speaking to urself. I'm as cool as a cucumber . . . simply responding to a lot of the idiocy that passes for posts these days.

MrCrackles:

BTW did u watch the Arsenal game today? sad Eboue was as stupid as u!!! cheesy cheesy

Peace

I didnt waste my time. good idea since it ended up 0-0. the season is over for me.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2009
mukina2:

David
You are not complaining right? then why did you post that link?

simply to show that being a nuisance is not strictly earthmama's problem.

mukina2:

BTW i think you need to stop letting your anger for muslims blind your thinking.

Again i need to reiterate . . . pre 9-11 i had never even seen a quran. If muslims stopped troubling the world we wont worry about them so much. You talk to me about hate? Why do you hypocrites hate the jews so viciously?
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2009
Hopefully since this thread is all about speaking to mukina2 it wont be deleted. grin

I'm not very optimistic though.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by mukina2: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2009
davidylan:

simply to show that being a nuisance is not strictly earthmama's problem.

Again i need to reiterate . . . pre 9-11 i had never even seen a quran. If muslims stopped troubling the world we wont worry about them so much. You talk to me about hate? Why do you hypocrites hate the jews so viciously?

See one of the reasons? cheesy

I wont be drawn into arguments for religion ever cheesy

as long as you folks do the right thing its cool but when it starts going off point its gets locked.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2009

Will you just shut up and stop being an imbecilic idiot!

Maybe you should just stick to the fucking rules and stop being biased!

Funmi asking innocent question my batty!!!

You create silly threads, and when they bin them, you start ranting away like a locomotive engine

Who is afraid of you? please have a rethink, i dont give a flying fuc,k

U should look at the way i roll on religious threads and sections, and take a cue from it, neutrality and respect is my slogan!

Nor allow make i e-slap you ooo

When you are ready to dialogue with adults and quit calling names, we can talk. Your potty mouth is consistent with your Ajegunle ideology. undecided undecided
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2009
Hahahahahaha coming from someone who sleeps on the net, with her finger on the mouse searching for new threads to create every second . hgahahahahaha You need to get a life. match you where? yeah its the net everyone can claim

Whatever suits you but stop locking threads because you have the lock button enabled. The moderator should have the ability to use his or her brains and not emotions.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by mukina2: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2009
Ika grin
you nor well grin grin grin

brash no grin grin

earTHMama:

Whatever suits you but stop locking threads because you have the lock button enabled. The moderator should have the ability to use his or her brains and not emotions.
whne you learn to reply a topic based on what it says and not based on what your grudges are, then the threads wont be derailed and the moderator wont have to lock it.

earTHMama:

When you are ready to dialogue with adults and quit calling names, we can talk. Your potty mouth is consistent with your Ajegunle ideology. undecided undecided
Pot calling kettle black? cheesy
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2009
Pot calling kettle black?
Is this attitude of yours worthy for a moderator? undecided undecided
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by mukina2: 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2009
LOL. cheesy

Find someone else to engage in your acts, i am not interested. cheesy
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by MrCrackles(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2009
Funmi just waka, u too get wahala!
BTW Sauron said u r 42? is dat true
? grin
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2009
Funmi just waka, u too get wahala!
BTW Sauron said u r 42? is dat true?
Is 42 a bad age? You will get there someday when you shed your milk teeth.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by MrCrackles(m): 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2009
earTHMama:

Is 42 a bad age? You will get there someday when you shed your milk teeth.

Just that you are old enough to be my mum
! grin cheesy
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2009
don't mind hotfunmi the internet riffraff/ashawo - she is just looking for cheap popularity -

bashing islam is the tried and trusted way of becoming a popular demagogue on nairaland - just check out davidylan and osisi.

hotfunmi previously at bashing men - but that only didn't work as there are so many men who will reply her. so she revised her starategy - who are the reviled minorities on nairaland - Muslims and hausas - and so she has found a place to spew her dementia. end of story.

can you take someone who starts threads claiming a tribe is the most promiscuos seriously  grin

our admin has had to ban her over 10 times because of her obvious dementia - but like a bad penny( sorry a bad case of syphilis) , she keeps turning up  tongue

meanwhile -as to davidlyan the constant goat on the Muslim Threads(thanks bindex - that rejoinder of yours was priceless  cheesy cheesy cheesy)

not too long ago on a thread seun deleted(why i may forbid the discussion of Islam on nairaland) , davidylan made a different claim - that his beef with islam began when he saw muslims posting against christianity

the truth of the matter is that davidylan has always hated Islam - 911  just gave him  him and a host of others an excuse to come out ol f the closet. i should know - as a 'moderate' muslim i have had christians shove all sorts of nonsense down my throat -  - if u are a christian you will do better in school grin you are too handsome to be a muslim( I swear i am not making this up grin) etal - basically sounding like racist whites - which they are in their own way

davidylan and all his noise about muslims and jews - hypocrite remember this - Christians have killed/tortured/persecuted  more jews than muslims could ever aspire to.christains killed 6 million jews.  and it was christians cast in your mold of intolerance that did it. if there was no islam, youuu'd be on nairaland bitching about the jews who 'murdered your lord'

blahblahblah -the other day, when huxley gave you a long overdue taste of your medicine and hijacked your africa thread you were blathering your christianity made the world crap , claiming that china - the same china that created the great wall, and invented gunpowder before the great christian nations you are so manic about came out of the dark ages (exactly which age of empires did you claim you were playing grin) had regressive development because they were not christiaon

bawomolo pointed it out. it was people who stood against the doctrine of your great religion that are responsible for where the world is today - i wonder if you'd even be alive - the church back then said that disease and pestilence come from God, and that God woill take them away in his own time

yadayadayada about Christians and democracy - your religion has always been a LovePeddler to whatever system of government is in place, which is why you are so good at associating Christianity with  the system -back in the days of monarchies , it was all about the divine right of kings - God's representatives on earth(and we know how much misery there was back then - there was even a revolution in france ! viva christianity!) - today - christian values are responsible for democracy, a system created by a polytheists  grin na wa o!

the nations closest to a christian system of goverment/ideology today are latin america and the phillipines - oh my the phillipines - where the economy is so messed up that they have to export workers cry cry cry . what are they doing wrong? or has their lord forsaken them? sad sad

you made it clear in your africa thread that you want to see the whole world united under christendom - bloody hypocrite - doing what he does best - bleating about Islam -abeg go create a support group - it might do you some good - 

My name is davidylan, and I hate Muslims !

ouch forgot seun created that for you two years ago - no dice.  grin grin
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2009
Just that you are old enough to be my mum
Mom and not mum. Mum means another thing altogether. Pay attention in school please.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2009
oyb:

don't mind hotfunmi the internet riffraff/ashawo - she is just looking for cheap popularity -

bashing islam is the tried and trusted way of becoming a popular demagogue on nairaland - just check out davidylan and osisi.

hotfunmi previously at bashing men - but that only didn't work as there are so many men who will reply her. so she revised her starategy - who are the reviled minorities on nairaland - Muslims and hausas - and so she has found a place to spew her dementia. end of story.

can you take someone who starts threads claiming a tribe is the most promiscuos seriously  grin

our admin has had to ban her over 10 times because of her obvious dementia - but like a bad penny( sorry a bad case of syphilis) , she keeps turning up  tongue

Was this guy conceived by a gay father or was he just a bad case of misfired sperm? undecided
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Lagosboy: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2009
oyb:

can you take someone who starts threads claiming a tribe is the most promiscuos seriously grin

our admin has had to ban her over 10 times because of her obvious dementia - but like a bad penny( sorry a bad case of syphilis) , she keeps turning up tongue

meanwhile -as to davidlyan the constant goat on the Muslim Threads(thanks bindex - that rejoinder of yours was priceless cheesy cheesy cheesy)

not too long ago on a thread seun deleted(why i may forbid the discussion of Islam on nairaland) , davidylan made a different claim - that his beef with islam began when he saw muslims posting against christianity

the truth of the matter is that davidylan has always hated Islam - 911 just gave him him and a host of others an excuse to come out ol f the closet. i should know - as a 'moderate' muslim i have had christians shove all sorts of nonsense down my throat - - if u are a christian you will do better in school grin you are too handsome to be a muslim( I swear i am not making this up grin) etal - basically sounding like racist whites - which they are in their own way

davidylan and all his noise about muslims and jews - hypocrite remember this - Christians have killed/tortured/persecuted more jews than muslims could ever aspire to.christains killed 6 million jews. and it was christians cast in your mold of intolerance that did it. if there was no islam, youuu'd be on nairaland bitching about the jews who 'murdered your lord'

blahblahblah -the other day, when huxley gave you a long overdue taste of your medicine and hijacked your africa thread you were blathering your christianity made the world crap , claiming that china - the same china that created the great wall, and invented gunpowder before the great christian nations you are so manic about came out of the dark ages (exactly which age of empires did you claim you were playing grin) had regressive development because they were not christiaon

bawomolo pointed it out. it was people who stood against the doctrine of your great religion that are responsible for where the world is today - i wonder if you'd even be alive - the church back then said that disease and pestilence come from God, and that God woill take them away in his own time

yadayadayada about Christians and democracy - your religion has always been a LovePeddler to whatever system of government is in place, which is why you are so good at associating Christianity with the system -back in the days of monarchies , it was all about the divine right of kings - God's representatives on earth(and we know how much misery there was back then - there was even a revolution in france ! viva christianity!) - today - christian values are responsible for democracy, a system created by a polytheists grin na wa o!

the nations closest to a christian system of goverment/ideology today are latin america and the phillipines - oh my the phillipines - where the economy is so messed up that they have to export workers cry cry cry . what are they doing wrong? or has their lord forsaken them? sad sad

you made it clear in your africa thread that you want to see the whole world united under christendom - bloody hypocrite - doing what he does best - bleating about Islam -abeg go create a support group - it might do you some good -

My name is davidylan, and I hate Muslims !

ouch forgot seun created that for you two years ago - no dice. grin grin

Let he who has ears listen!!!!!

@oyb

Pls bro what is the link to this Africa thread.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by mukina2: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2009
earTHMama:

Was this guy conceived by a gay father or was he just a bad case of misfired sperm? undecided

and you told brash this yesterday

earTHMama:

pot calling kettle black? yet again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kafaarat Yameen (expiation For Breaking A Vow) / Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust / Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.