Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Help Me Out With This Question ....PICS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Help Me Out With This Question ....PICS (870 Views)

IMAGINE!! Someone Calls You By 3.am And Ask You This Question. / Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / Who Can Answer This Question Correctly. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out With This Question ....PICS by Nobody: 3:03am On May 12, 2015
I NEED THE CORRECT ANSWER

Re: Help Me Out With This Question ....PICS by fromnigeria(m): 3:46am On May 12, 2015
B is loosing it, so A has it.
Re: Help Me Out With This Question ....PICS by lexy070(m): 4:36am On May 12, 2015
A is crying dat shows dat he is de owner. B is a bully

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out With This Question ....PICS by Mariojane(f): 3:15pm On May 12, 2015
lexy070:
lexy070:
the question is who is the actual owner of the tire. not who is winning or losing it.

the answer is B.

reason
if you own something u wont cry over it even if someone is trying to bully you out of it. you will be calm cos you know no matter what you will get what is yours. there is no reason for him to cry
A is crying because he want whoever is watching to think B is not been fair and possibly to think B is beating him. that way the person that will separate them will take pity on him and hand the tire over to him.

we all did when we were young. wink

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Of His Dream? (photo) / Masturbation To Attract 14 Years In Jail- President Buhari / Pic: Guess How Much Alert The Guy Received In Korede God Win Video. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.