Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,254 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect (18314 Views)

Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs / Prostitution Is Now Big Business In Festac Town / Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business -suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by omonnakoda: 11:55am On May 12, 2015
EagleScribes:

They are not, but they are related - just like EFCC and ICPC. That's not the point though. Whether NAFDAC or NDLEA, these agencies need to live up to their duties the more
With respect you are writing nonsense. What do you mean by related? So if you enter a taxi to Port Harcourt and the driver takes you to Yenagoa and tells you they are related will you accept that. Read what you wrote again

EagleScribes:
Where is NAFDAC when they are needed. God bless late Prof. Dora Akunyili wherever she may be. NAFDAC has never remained the same since she left.

And she was not duly appreciated before she left sad

Now tell us what this matter has to do with NAFDAC ,how are they "needed" ,to do what check if it is original cocaine or Igbo?
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by Adaezeagu(f): 1:33pm On May 12, 2015
Pheals:
U will continued your illegal business in biafra and stop destroying Nigeria image
He-goat
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by nwafuluozoh: 1:40pm On May 12, 2015
UncleJudax:

A similar warning: Smokers are liable to die young seems to be a call to service...new recruits every day.

Life is a paradox.
I tell you.
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by nwafuluozoh: 1:42pm On May 12, 2015
asala1:

I have taken it before when I was young, I didn't even know what 'suku dia' means. I can't remember it taste now but it was sugary then I guess. It was publicly sold on the streets in the north like tea.
Na God save you. I will drink to your health today.
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by Pheals(f): 7:03pm On May 12, 2015
Adaezeagu:
He-goat
omo ina[ inaki ] chimpanzee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees / 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m / ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.