Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect (18301 Views)

Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs / Prostitution Is Now Big Business In Festac Town / Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business -suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by msmon(m): 6:38am On May 12, 2015
Niger State Command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has seized 702.6 kilogrammes of drugs between January and last month. A suspect admitted that selling banned drug is big business for him. He said with the proceeds, he married three wives.

The Commander, Mr. Joseph Iweajuanwa, told Crime Watch Today in Minna, that 638.87 kilogrammes of the seizure were cannabis, 11.7kilogrammes were dizapham, 23.03 kilogrammes were tranagol while 29.26 kilogrammes were cough syrup with codeine.

He said a total of 526 kilogrammes of the drugs were seized in March in Kontagora. According to the NDLEA boss, the agency secured four convictions out of the 26 suspects.

Iweanjunwa also disclosed that a suspect, Abdullahi Aliyu, is cooling his heels at the Minna headquarters of the agency over allegations of selling banned drugs. He said he resorted to dealing in drugs when his efforts to join the Army failed.

The suspect, who was arrested by NDLEA operatives, said the business has enabled him to marry three wives.

He was one of the suspects allegedly dealing in chloroform, a banned substance, across Niger State. The drug variously called ‘suck and die’, ‘suku dai’ or ‘soku daiye’ is said to be used mostly by youths to make them high.

Aliyusaid he was aware that the business was illegal, but it provided him with regular money with which he takes care of his family.

“I know one day I will be caught, but I can’t leave it because that is where I got money to feed my wife and my children”

Iweanjunwa said six youths have reportedly died while inhaling the substance, pointing out that the people of Paiko went into spontaneous jubilation at the arrest of Abdullahi.

According to the NDLEA boss, 13 litres of the substance was found with the suspect who claimed that he was supplied by Yakubu Lawan, who is also in the NDLEA net over similar allegation.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=119133
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by politricks: 6:45am On May 12, 2015
These people are heartless and deserves whatever comes to them. Through the drugs they are selling, many have lost their way or died after using it.

4 Likes

Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by Utchgirl(f): 7:16am On May 12, 2015
D marriage is nt yet over. He can continue frm wia he stop by marrying d female prison immates.

6 Likes

Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by Nobody: 7:22am On May 12, 2015
This is a local drug kingpin that should rot in jail

3 Likes

Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by switstiv(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2015
pple don't just wanna learn :-
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by FruityLass: 7:24am On May 12, 2015
Shuuuuuuuuu.......shoro niyen! undecided
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by nwafuluozoh: 7:31am On May 12, 2015
It is called suck and die and people still buy?
They were adequately warned.

8 Likes

Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by msmon(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2015
Why did u decide to post this Aranu and Abasha?

Cc: Lalasticlala

FruityLass:
Shuuuuuuuuu.......shoro niyen! undecided
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by bennydaniel403: 8:17am On May 12, 2015
angry

Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by sammieguze(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2015
Good.... You have tasted the sweet part of being lawless.

Now, kindly move to kirikiri for the second phase of the journey.

Everytym for the thief.....

1 Like

Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by okooloyun1(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by Nobody: 8:20am On May 12, 2015
Heart of man is desperately wicked.

WARNING: Beware of all those drug hawkers. Most of those drugs are fake.
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by jamex93(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2015
go and serve your big punishment
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by omisakint: 8:21am On May 12, 2015
Good
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by EagleScribes: 8:21am On May 12, 2015
Where is NAFDAC when they are needed. God bless late Prof. Dora Akunyili wherever she may be. NAFDAC has never remained the same since she left.

And she was not duly appreciated before she left sad

5 Likes

Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by jauntty: 8:21am On May 12, 2015
Fool ....of all the things u culd do with ur ill-gotten wealth, na women be ur priority.

2 Likes

Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by umarc19: 8:21am On May 12, 2015
He isn't even remorseful.. embarassed

SMH
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by Alishachris: 8:21am On May 12, 2015
you keep killing people yet you marry new wives. heartless people.
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by Dragonking: 8:21am On May 12, 2015
Iweanjunwa also disclosed that a suspect, Abdullahi
Aliyu, is cooling his heels at the Minna headquarters of
the agency over allegations of selling banned drugs.

Hausa man dey carry drugs?? I thought the tribalistic people of Nigeria said that it is only the Igbo's that carry drugs. Yeye dey smell. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by umarc19: 8:23am On May 12, 2015
jauntty:
Fool
EagleScribes:
NAFDAC!
omisakint:
Good
ugosonics:
ok angryok
okooloyun1:
bennydaniel403:
angry
alahayi:
wow

This early morning?

SMH lipsrsealed
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by Nobody: 8:23am On May 12, 2015
what's with women and money.
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by dechandel(f): 8:24am On May 12, 2015
This man is heartless
And the only thing he could use his proceeds from the deadly business to do was marry 3 wives??
May he rot in hell. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by tochstorm(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2015
some one put a leash on that m°therfucker!!
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by HopeAlive14(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2015
There are other better genuine and legal ways to make money.
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by Nobody: 8:26am On May 12, 2015
aaa
Re: Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect by agarawu23(m): 8:26am On May 12, 2015
you will marry more wives in jail tooundecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m / Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter / Newborn Baby Dumped On The Road In A Carton In Edo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.