Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Hilarious Drinking Competition! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Drinking Competition! (672 Views)

Drinking Competition In Plateau ;D / Father Christmas Drinking Small Stout ( See Photo) / Hilarious Photo: Checkout This 'Special' Way Of Drinking Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Drinking Competition! by 9jabest: 7:47am On May 12, 2015
A friend sent this to me on WhatsApp.

Alcohol drinking Competition between Two
villages in Niger Delta. A week to the competition, Otukpe village sent a delegate
to Ovwiri village to comfirm if the competition will still hold.

On arrival, the people of Ovwiri brought out
20 litres of their strongest OGOGORO (DRY GIN) and kola, the delegate asked if he could taste. He finished the 20 litres of the OGOGORO and said,
“Dis one dey ok………Wey the main drink?”.

People from Ovwiri shouted, “Shuooo!…. you dey come for the competition?” The guy answered, “Me Ké!!! Noooo oh!

….. I no qualify
Re: Hilarious Drinking Competition! by sagr(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Pics In One Word / Help Somebody Pls, He Wants To Murder Him!!!!!! / Nollywood Has Done It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.