Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio (1869 Views)

What Do You Think About Mmm Now / Before You Mock Anybody For Investing In MMM, Think About This. / What Do You Guys Think About This $700 Minimum Payout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio by ijezie4: 8:57am On May 12, 2015
There is a satellite radio station coming to Nigeria, just like dstv but strictly for radio allowing you connect different radio channels to your car and stereo player. Stations like beats fm, cool fm, wazobia fm, gist fm, bet fn [for footballl prediction and bet lover], food fm, tooxclusive fm, blaze fm, sports fm, gospel fm, literary fm, entertainment fm and so on. What do you think of it. Subscription goes for as cheap as 700 naira per month and the device cost 3500. The device also allows you to connect memory card if you decide you want to play music from your memory card and a USB port to charge your phone. Please the company is trying to conduct questionnaires before fully entering market. Opinions needed. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio by slimfancier(f): 9:34am On May 12, 2015
let see how it work first, am interested in it already but not ready to waste ma money on anoda toy company DAT will later pack off like Hitv.
Re: What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio by austinereds(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2015
Brillant idea.especially if it covers the whole states in the country.wish it could be advanced to TV.it would be awesome if station like BBc nd sky could be added!
Re: What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio by ijezie4: 2:49pm On May 12, 2015
We are hopeful that if we get good recommendations from Nigerians we would set it up in no time and advance from there to satellite television
Re: What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio by pneumaticos(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2015
Will be interested as a partner....but

How will it sell,since a majority of south westerner who may be inerested are aged people who may not reason in to why they have to pay to listen to radio...the younger population who may accept it are basically visual...i mean they may not be interested in such...facebook sold not as a means of commumication by text but by pictures(nigerian )
Any survey to counter the above observation would be welcomed.

The north,i doubt the demography of listerners will welcome a satelite radio ,with subscribtion..they will buy the radio minus the subscribtion

East....may not sell there......
Re: What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio by miniziter(m): 4:45am On May 14, 2015
Can't wait to see it because it's what I have been waiting for
Re: What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio by mfm04622: 6:58pm On May 15, 2015
Why would I pay N700 per month to listen to radio in my car? Not for me!
Re: What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio by preizton(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2015
It will be a good one if it wont be for car alone, and the device can also perform another function like playing an audio cd. You also have to make the device a bit cheaper and the subscription more flexible, maybe the first month might be free.
Re: What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio by ijezie4: 5:20pm On May 23, 2015
Thanks everyone for your reply. Well considering the old people not wanting this, less nor forget some of the old people are still subscribing to dstv at 13k monthly. I think our price at 300-400 woukd be a good selling poinr. Also we'd have great contents for the old people too. We don't hope to leave any age sector our, for nusic lovers we would have so many music channels, for the movie lovers we would have movie review channels, and radio dramas stations, for literature lover we would have literary station, same for gospel music, highligh song station, sport gist and so on. Plus we'd have two great new stations Hoping to be launched, tooxclusive radio station and linda ikeji station.

In the future, we'd advance to radio players for home theater and so on....
Re: What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio by ijezie4: 5:21pm On May 23, 2015
mfm04622:
Why would I pay N700 per month to listen to radio in my car? Not for me!
So how much would you pay if you were to pay to get great contents on your cat radio and also radio at home?
Re: What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio by osasboy(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2015
Good product but wrong pricing....

I have knowledge about the media industry and I could advise on how best to go about this product.
Though this product is for the future and not today.(I have my reason for saying this).
Re: What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio by bunmijames(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
i think is a good development provided it can work on any part of the country there are still some area of the country that can only hear few stations in d morning and nothing or fewer in the evening e.g Oke Ogun area of Oyo state and no television stations there but u can make the price varies like bouquet in tv.i will like to be your agent anyway 08033695868 for my contact
Re: What Do You Think About A Satellite Radio by omokayodehakeem: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2016
It's a great idea if you can provide for those of that wish to have the pocket type here in delta state.I love old school songs,the type on classic fm lagos,if u such bouquet and it is mobie we will buy.make it real

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed / Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store / Olymp Trade Killer Strategy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.