Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Do You Think About Mmm Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Do You Think About Mmm Now (1972 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Mmm Now by deeone10: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Since after the shortfall of MMM, many ponzi schemes has come and gone within a blink of eye while MMM has been trying to be faithful at their promise. So what is your take on MMM as of now; is it working? cos a friend told me he just GH recently plus their feature of sms alert on PH and GH really helping the community.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by ayogabriel(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
I have PH and GH thrice this year, and in between i got 32k of my 2016 mavro. So far its striving as soon as they roll out the last phase everybody will want to come back. Give them days or few weeks from now

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by FX(m): 6:59am On Apr 26, 2017
I'm happy they are paying now.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by Demmy59(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Hello good morning my fellow nairalanders, I am bringing you this opportunity of making 1000 naira weekly from this genuine company called streetbees
When you do a survey of just 5 minutes you get paid within two working days into your paga account Automatically.
How to start:
Open a paga account : go to Mypaga.com open a an individual paga account, register with the your phone number because it is the same phone number you would use to register on streetbeess.
Go to play store : download streetbees, open it and register With the number you use to register the paga account.
Then input this referral link, 8175HY. it is compulsory you input the referral code or else you will not get paid or see a survey.
Go and register now there is currently a survey . The pay may be small at first please don't discourage you can make a small living out of it..
Most important use the referral code 8175HY.
Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by Mmadu111: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2017
The truth is that MMM is the real thing. They have proven that no one lose money in the system, it's well structured with trained administrators. Our negative minds groomed from false media write ups gave the December break a way and now we are still being paid and 2016 Mavros in high hope of GHing . our positive minds will make it last very long. Imagine when the system last for the next 4-5years and I bet you that many small businesses will be strong and standard of living stronger too. I'm enjoying the system more than I enjoyed it last year now. MMM is the honest scheme.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by nello111: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Whether haters hate it or not mmm would still stand tall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by ekwii: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
nello111:
Whether haters hate it or not mmm would still stand tall
I have an issue, i tried to secure my account, but when i try to open my account, it is asking me to put my GA code, which the one i copied down is not opening my account.
Worse is that i have been matched to pay 3 people, but the GA code is blocking me to access my account.
Please what is the solution to remove the GA confirmation code?
Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by ekwii: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mmadu111:
The truth is that MMM is the real thing. They have proven that no one lose money in the system, it's well structured with trained administrators. Our negative minds groomed from false media write ups gave the December break a way and now we are still being paid and 2016 Mavros in high hope of GHing . our positive minds will make it last very long. Imagine when the system last for the next 4-5years and I bet you that many small businesses will be strong and standard of living stronger too. I'm enjoying the system more than I enjoyed it last year now. MMM is the honest scheme.
@mmadu111,
I have an issue, i tried to secure my account, but when i try to open my account, it is asking me to put my GA code, which the one i copied down is not opening my account.
Worse is that i have been matched to pay 3 people, but the GA code is blocking me to access my account.
Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by ponziponzi(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
MMM is a Ponzi scheme, all Ponzi schemes are fraudulent. No matter how efficient a Ponzi scheme is run, it is never sustainable. It is bound to crash.

You may enjoy it for now but have it in your mind that it is 100% bound to crash. Be wise!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
ekwii:

Ekwii, if I got you clearly, u copied down a code from your PO before u mistakenly locked yourself out. If am right, then download an application from Google play Store called "GA Authenticator". With this app, you can set up a module that generates a random working code for your login every 60 secs.

Click the red plus sign(image1) , next select to enter the key code you had saved before (image 2), and then name the profile whatever you want after inputting code (image 3). Look closely at the first image, I have 3 keys for my account and 2 of my downlines. If you require more explanation, chat me on the whatsapp no in my signature.

Cheers

Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by ekwii: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
fifty:

Ekwii, if I got you clearly, u copied down a code from your PO before u mistakenly locked yourself out. If am right, then download an application from Google play Store called "GA Authenticator". With this app, you can set up a module that generates a random working code for your login every 60 secs.

Click the red plus sign(image1) , next select to enter the key code you had saved before (image 2), and then name the profile whatever you want after inputting code (image 3). Look closely at the first image, I have 3 keys for my account and 2 of my downlines. If you require more explanation, chat me on the whatsapp no in my signature.

Cheers
For the image i am seeing, you have six key figure as the code. But the one i wrote down, which the system ask me to note down isn this format:[b] ]. This is what i put when ask of GA code. So maybe i did not get the right code.
Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
ekwii:

For the image i am seeing, you have six key figure as the code. But the one i wrote down, which the system ask me to note down is in this format: N65U......Q......... . This is what i put when ask of GA code. So maybe i did not get the right code.

Bros that code u put up there is supposed to be ur secret code. Edit it and delete it now.

When u have deleted it just chat me up let me explain lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by Mmadu111: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
ekwii:

@mmadu111,
call your guider to write to support on your behalf to disable the GA
Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by Mmadu111: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
ponziponzi:
MMM is a Ponzi scheme, all Ponzi schemes are fraudulent. No matter how efficient a Ponzi scheme is run, it is never sustainable. It is bound to crash.

You may enjoy it for now but have it in your mind that it is 100% bound to crash. Be wise!!
We have heard you, next please.....
Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by ponziponzi(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mmadu111:
We have heard you, next please.....

That's what my sister-in-law said before the crash......... her almost N2 million is stuck in MMM now. What can she do?

Shun PONZI SCHEMES!!! It all end with pain and misery!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by Mmadu111: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
ponziponzi:

That's what my sister-in-law said before the crash......... her almost N2 million is stuck in MMM now. What can she do?

Shun PONZI SCHEMES!!! It all end with pain and misery!

Next please, 2Mill only and it's not even yours. I made millions last year and I still have over 3Mill in 2016 to GH and quess what, I have made 1.1Mill from Feb till date. If you're not investment minded with flair for risk, then back off for next please.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by FX(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
ponziponzi:

Yes we know. It's meant for risk takers. Stay clear if you don't have risk appetite . We will ride it till that dooms day comes

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by ponziponzi(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
FX:
Yes we know. It's meant for risk takers. Stay clear if you don't have risk appetite . We will ride it till that dooms day comes
Mmadu111:
Next please, 2Mill only and it's not even yours. I made millions last year and I still have over 3Mill in 2016 to GH and quess what, I have made 1.1Mill from Feb till date. If you're not investment minded with flair for risk, then back off for next please.

My message is not meant for you guys.

I am trying to inform the innocent ones who may think that Ponzi schemes are viable means of investment.

If you are still trying to put your hard earned money into any Ponzi scheme, please wait and think twice. No one creates a Ponzi scheme to help people, Ponzi schemes are fraud!!! It is 100% certain that you will lose your money, only the person who creates the scheme is certain to make lots of money.

Most of the people you see here, giving positive testimonies, are guilders. They don't care if you lose your money or not, all they care about is the bonus they get when you put your money. You can see one of them telling me that the N2 million my sister-in-law lost is small money, don't let your case be like that.

Shun PONZI schemes!!!

Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by jamesjude: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
ponziponzi:

I am trying to inform the innocent ones who may think that Ponzi schemes are viable means of investment.

If you are still trying to put your hard earned money into any Ponzi scheme, please wait and think twice. No one creates a Ponzi scheme to help people, Ponzi schemes are fraud!!! It is 100% certain that you will lose your money, only the person who creates the scheme is certain to make lots of money.

Most of the people you see here, giving positive testimonies, are guilders. They don't care if you lose your money or not, all they care about is the bonus they get when you put your money. You can see one of them telling me that the N2 million my sister-in-law lost is small money, don't let your case be like that.

Shun PONZI schemes!!!

Please leave this tread now, we don't need people like you here.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by Mmadu111: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
ponziponzi:

Shun PONZI schemes!!!
This guy must be a money lender whose business is bitterly beaten cos people are slowing in his business patronage. You have said too much , you've been saying same thing since last year till date and yet MMM is still soaring , why can't you back off from here . if your sister as you claimed has money in the system , either she continue to enjoy the system or she quits. I enrolled in the scheme with sound state of mind after reading the ideology and risk involved . If you don't know what to say, then better face your front .

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 27, 2017
We should just learn to Ignore Jobless trolls. U ignore them, and they loose balance. Just try it and u will thank Me later.
Re: What Do You Think About Mmm Now by ponziponzi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
fifty:
We should just learn to Ignore Jobless trolls. U ignore them, and they loose balance. Just try it and u will thank Me later.

(1) (Reply)

Earn In 5ways,daily Weekly And Monthly / Piggyvest Review / Invest 500,000 And Above And Get 20% ROI For 6 Months 35% For 9 Months 45% For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.