Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Tale About Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tale About Life (1154 Views)

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / The Ant Tale And Our Morality / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tale About Life by Mark554: 9:18am On May 12, 2015
Hi all, I want to talk about something: I don't know what you guys would think or believe but it's the truth.
I had to create a new nairaland account to do this.
To the topic, life hasn't been fair to me so I'll begin my story(truelife ish) with my former self.
As a kid, I was usually quiet and all alone and even blamed for things I hadn't done and sometimes I didn't even defend myself.

I finished secondary school and decided to enroll for remedials so that I'll have a higher chance of gaining admission into a university.
Remedial school was where things happened to me and I am yet to forget it.
I'm not to strong in my religion but I'm able to make good judgement btw right and wrong.
Now, I'll like to talk about my experience with gays.
Skips some stuffs... One night, I went to fetch water from the tap and I stumbled upon the prayer secretary of the fellowship I attended and we talked about stuffs and religion.
The next day we met was in the night, we talked for some time and he played with his hand around my stomach area which I wasn't comfortable with but I let him cos he was the prayer secretary. Then he moved to my private part and started touching me penis and after everything, he apologized and assured me it won't happen again and I was speechless cos I had never expected such from a prayer secretary.
The next time we met, he did the same thing and this continued and I grew weaker as days passed and I went to church with guilt. I wasn't my self and I was angry and the remedials came to an end and I was glad.
At home, he started calling me and telling me about how handsome I was and how he fell in love with me and I told him it wasn't right and he told me how he became a gay.
My life hasn't been the same again and everything is not working out for me.
Don't know why guys are always after me. Now to the second gay I met after my first encounter, I'll be brief...This one assisted me with accommodation January and when I was sleeping, I woke up and saw him touching me so he continued and I was already weak and he sucked my nipple and we did a little romance and I released and felt weak. He asked me to penetrate him from behind which I refused and I got up the next morning and left and didn't communicate with him again and after 4 months, I unblocked him on whatsapp and he said we should meet and I did hoping to see changes but he started again and we even kissed which I regret. Yesterday, he invited me and I went to his house with the intention of telling him to stop all these and accept God but it was really bad move cos he kissed my neck several times and I was weak then he removed my trousers and boxers and sucked my penis and as a first timer, I released quickly, he did this several times and I got up and left his house. He said if I can have sex with him, he'll stop all this. Though I never returned what he was doing back to him except the kiss. He said I have to learn alot of things and we should continue but I want to stop.

I've asked for forgiveness though. I used to be very bright and respected by everyone around me. I was bright but now, I've lost it all, can't even read my books again since all these happened to me. Badluck,carry-overs, self guilt etc

I am in a state of confusion now..
Is God really there?
Why don't girls come around me, instead this world throws gays at me?
Am I still a virgin since I haven't been penetrated and I haven't penetrated someone?
Will I ever live life happy?
Was this world harsh on me?
Being quiet has its disadvantages.
You guys should help me out with this .
I'm just frustrated now...
Re: The Tale About Life by Mark554: 9:21am On May 12, 2015
All I ever wanted was a happy life and I don't even trust the church anymore cos it's been compromised...
Church members sleeping with each other and coming to church to dance with remorse. I weep badly.
Re: The Tale About Life by Mark554: 9:40am On May 12, 2015
Nobody around? cry
Re: The Tale About Life by InesQor(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2015
@Mark554

Let's even set aside any questions of sin and morality briefly - if you're so bothered and disturbed by your actions that you have lost peace of mind, then it is time to break free. It will not be an easy task, but once you set your heart to it, you can do it.

It's never too late to make the right choices.

Are you for real, and are you in Lagos? If so, I can give you contact details of a person that you can talk to, and who will be able to help you without unnecessary stigma and prejudice.
Re: The Tale About Life by Mark554: 9:45am On May 12, 2015
@Ines, I'm telling you the truth So I'm real. My inexperience has cost my alot. Not in lag though..
Re: The Tale About Life by Gboliwe: 10:10am On May 12, 2015
Mark554:
Hi all, I want to talk about something: I don't know what you guys would think or believe but it's the truth.
I had to create a new nairaland account to do this.
To the topic, life hasn't been fair to me so I'll begin my story(truelife ish) with my former self.
As a kid, I was usually quiet and all alone and even blamed for things I hadn't done and sometimes I didn't even defend myself.
I finished secondary school and decided to enroll for remedials so that I'll have a higher chance of gaining admission into a university.
Remedial school was where things happened to me and I am yet to forget it.
I'm not to strong in my religion but I'm able to make good judgement btw right and wrong.
Now, I'll like to talk about my experience with gays.
Skips some stuffs... One night, I went to fetch water from the tap and I stumbled upon the prayer secretary of the fellowship I attended and we talked about stuffs and religion.
The next day we met was in the night, we talked for some time and he played with his hand around my stomach area which I wasn't comfortable with but I let him cos he was the prayer secretary. Then he moved to my private part and started touching me penis and after everything, he apologized and assured me it won't happen again and I was speechless cos I had never expected such from a prayer secretary.
The next time we met, he did the same thing and this continued and I grew weaker as days passed and I went to church with guilt. I wasn't my self and I was angry and the remedials came to an end and I was glad.
At home, he started calling me and telling me about how handsome I was and how he fell in love with me and I told him it wasn't right and he told me how he became a gay.
My life hasn't been the same again and everything is not working out for me.
Don't know why guys are always after me. Now to the second gay I met after my first encounter, I'll be brief...This one assisted me with accommodation January and when I was sleeping, I woke up and saw him touching me so he continued and I was already weak and he sucked my nipple and we did a little romance and I released and felt weak. He asked me to penetrate him from behind which I refused and I got up the next morning and left and didn't communicate with him again and after 4 months, I unblocked him on whatsapp and he said we should meet and I did hoping to see changes but he started again and we even kissed which I regret. Yesterday, he invited me and I went to his house with the intention of telling him to stop all these and accept God but it was really bad move cos he kissed my neck several times and I was weak then he removed my trousers and boxers and sucked my penis and as a first timer, I released quickly, he did this several times and I got up and left his house. He said if I can have sex with him, he'll stop all this. Though I never returned what he was doing back to him except the kiss. He said I have to learn alot of things and we should continue but I want to stop.
I've asked for forgiveness though. I used to be very bright and respected by everyone around me. I was bright but now, I've lost it all, can't even read my books again since all these happened to me. Badluck,carry-overs, self guilt etc
I am in a state of confusion now..
Is God really there?
Why don't girls come around me, instead this world throws gays at me?
Am I still a virgin since I haven't been penetrated and I haven't penetrated someone?
Will I ever live life happy?
Was this world harsh on me?
Being quiet has its disadvantages.
You guys should help me out with this .
I'm just frustrated now...
Where do you reside?
Re: The Tale About Life by Mark554: 10:20am On May 12, 2015
Gboliwe:
Where do you reside?
Sorry but I kinda find this question hard to answer.
Re: The Tale About Life by Gboliwe: 10:26am On May 12, 2015
Mark554:

Sorry but I kinda find this question hard to answer.

One way of helping you if you actually, sincerely need help is for you to talk privately and get counselling with/from someone who sincerely understands you. Someone who won't judge you or mock you. If you tell me where you reside, I will direct you to someone like that.
Re: The Tale About Life by InesQor(m): 10:37am On May 12, 2015
Gboliwe:

One way of helping you if you actually, sincerely need help is for you to talk privately and get counselling with/from someone who sincerely understands you. Someone who won't judge you or mock you. If you tell me where you reside, I will direct you to someone like that.

What he said.

P.S. Mark554 He's just trying to help you. For me, the only person I can tell for sure is in Lagos.
Re: The Tale About Life by Gboliwe: 10:38am On May 12, 2015
InesQor:

What he said.

Huh?
Re: The Tale About Life by InesQor(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2015
Gboliwe:

Huh?

It means I'm emphasizing your point.
Re: The Tale About Life by Gboliwe: 10:39am On May 12, 2015
InesQor:

It means I'm emphasizing your point.

Ok
Re: The Tale About Life by Scaredsilent2: 11:15am On May 12, 2015
Mark you are being used and molested... You should turn away from him dont visit him again. thats the solution. run from the devil and he would flee from u
Re: The Tale About Life by Nobody: 1:46am On May 27, 2015
Small world.
If u PM me, we could talk.
I promise no fishy business. Just someone like u who needs another like him to pour out his woes to.
Please PM
Re: The Tale About Life by Mark554: 12:38am On Sep 01, 2015
Ellimist:
Small world.
If u PM me, we could talk.
I promise no fishy business. Just someone like u who needs another like him to pour out his woes to.
Please PM
Hi
Re: The Tale About Life by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
I'm so so sorry i didn't reply earlier. Been in school and lost my fone and stuff. i saw that you emailed me buh i can't seem to retrieve it. undecided could you resend it? happy you replied.cheesy
smiley
Re: The Tale About Life by Mark554: 3:06am On Sep 26, 2015
Ellimist:
I'm so so sorry i didn't reply earlier. Been in school and lost my fone and stuff. i saw that you emailed me buh i can't seem to retrieve it. undecided could you resend it? happy you replied.cheesy
smiley
Yeah, same here.will beep you
Re: The Tale About Life by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2015
Mark554:

Yeah, same here.will beep you

Owkay..waiting
HNM THO

(1) (Reply)

Why Everything Does Not Happen For A Reason / Why I’m Scared Of Marrying A Pastor / The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.