Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice. (854 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice / Help Me Nairalanders.. I Want To Travel Via Railway Tomorrow. / Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice. by Thermodynamics(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2015
Hi please I want advice on how to go about this plan. I have always wanted to study abroad on undergraduate level but have not been able to get the amount of money these foreign schools ask for so I thought of improvising. My plan is simple I am looking for a good and reputable school/country where I can study for short engineering cources ( just like diploma in Nigeria ) or maybe an industry in a foreign country where I can get some level of industrial training like pipeline, marine safety training and the likes. so I can use those small certificates to get a job in that same country and further my Education and get a Bachelor's degree.

SO I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE ARE GOOD SCHOOLS/INDUSTRIES WHO OFFERS SHORT COURCES/TRAINING AND HOW MUCH IS THE TUITION FEE AND COST OF LIVING IN THOSE COUNTRIES.

AND ALSO TELL ME IF IT'S GENERALLY A BAD IDEA CUS I AM CURRENTLY STUDING IN A NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice. by thegreengooner(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2015
It's generally a bad idea. Finish your degree in Nigeria then we can talk some more.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice. by ifegy: 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
Thermodynamics:
Hi please I want advice on how to go about this plan. I have always wanted to study abroad on undergraduate level but have not been able to get the amount of money these foreign schools ask for so I thought of improvising. My plan is simple I am looking for a good and reputable school/country where I can study for short engineering cources ( just like diploma in Nigeria ) or maybe an industry in a foreign country where I can get some level of industrial training like pipeline, marine safety training and the likes. so I can use those small certificates to get a job in that same country and further my Education and get a Bachelor's degree.
SO I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE ARE GOOD SCHOOLS/INDUSTRIES WHO OFFERS SHORT COURCES/TRAINING AND HOW MUCH IS THE TUITION FEE AND COST OF LIVING IN THOSE COUNTRIES.
AND ALSO TELL ME IF IT'S GENERALLY A BAD IDEA CUS I AM CURRENTLY STUDING IN A NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY.

Finish your undergrad. At the graduate level, there are more scholarships, etc offered; you might be able to take advantage of that:
FYI

http://www.scholars4dev.com/category/field-of-study/

Google, check other threads in this section. There are cheap/free schools in places like Germany, Scandinavia, etc where you can pursue your graduate studies. It'll probably be easier for you to get a job with a higher level degree, like a Master's or PhD, than with a diploma or certificate.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice. by rhsohio: 6:47pm On May 13, 2015
Hello

I am new to this site and am in desperate need of help from someone who knows or has alot of infomation about nigeria,osun state osogbo, please reply to me. thank you so much.

i am being told that there are no addresses to buildings or names of building in osogbo, if this is true which i find it hard to believe, how does a city with 250,000 people get they're mail and such, this is coming from a person that is staying in osogbo and wants me to send him money to leave there to come to the states. i hope some one replies to this and helps me, i will have more questions to ask. thanks again.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice. by ifyalways(f): 7:32am On May 14, 2015
rhsohio:
Hello

I am new to this site and am in desperate need of help from someone who knows or has alot of infomation about nigeria,osun state osogbo, please reply to me. thank you so much.

i am being told that there are no addresses to buildings or names of building in osogbo, if this is true which i find it hard to believe, how does a city with 250,000 people get they're mail and such, this is coming from a person that is staying in osogbo and wants me to send him money to leave there to come to the states. i hope some one replies to this and helps me, i will have more questions to ask. thanks again.
I think the person is not been honest. Oshogbo is the capital and so the houses would be numbered and marked.

What does the person plan to come do in US?

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Visitors Are Forbidden To Do At The Benin Palace / Cheap Airlines And The Amount They Charge For Local And International Travels / 3 Quick Ways To Get Your Visa Application Approved By Foreign Embassies In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.