Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) (36380 Views)

After 25 Years, Woman Dumped 70-year-old Hubby For First Love / This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by Qmab: 10:04pm On May 12, 2015
irunoko:
Because they're afraid of abortion. The pastors and imams sing choruses against it
but still, shouldn't it be 'the lesser of two evils'.
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by irunoko(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2015
Qmab:
but still, shouldn't it be 'the lesser of two evils'.
they always use death to threaten or scare them and since the spam donor to is no where to be found while the mother of the infant doesn't have the financial strength she dumps him

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by WukedP(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2015
ireneidiva:

Meaning?
No one is saying any gender is less important but if u consider the way some people value a male child u will know what am talking about
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by ayayo: 10:18pm On May 12, 2015
It is so sad. But the baby may be dead before dumping it. She may not know how to go about discarding it appropriately.
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by GodwinTobi(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2015
WEN SHE DID IT WITHOUT CONDOM NA PLASMA TV SHE EXPECT BEFORE....? ANIMAL BEARING A WOMAN
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by Raysly(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2015
Her punishment for hell na she go give birth to all the lucifer angels for hell and na like 10 everyday oloshi cry
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by KanwuliaJara: 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

I'm still looking for where any name or religion is mentioned in this article, kindly point me to the fact that convinced you that the idiot that dumped this baby is a christian..

Or are you suffering fro short sightedness or are you brain dead?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Just saying. . . Na only CHRISTIANS fit do this kain tin o!
Even a PAGAN would have more compassion!
Na una NAIL una "savior" abi? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by mmsen: 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
This is what happens when stupid people keep preaching that 'children are a gift from god'.

Children are a responsibility and many people are not prepared for such.

If they need contraceptives then they should be able to get them without feeling any guilt or shame.

If they need to abort the fetus then let them, that is better than this - this is murder.

4 Likes

Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by mmsen: 10:29pm On May 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
the hypocrisy is terrible undecided

so when the choir master is singing so we lift up holy hands in one accord singing blessed be the name of the Lord. They too will lift up hands soiled in blood. This is so inhumane. cry

even Americans that don't take religion, morals or Christianity too seriously are not this debased when it comes to human lives.what a pity cry

Can you imagine cry
I

That should let you know that religion and morality have nothing to do with each other.

2 Likes

Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by manpo2k(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2015
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by subbieD(f): 11:53pm On May 12, 2015
Sweet Jesus!!!! Pls have mercy on us.....dis is ridiculous cry cry
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by MRBrownJ: 11:59pm On May 12, 2015
ayayo:
It is so sad. But the baby may be dead before dumping it. She may not know how to go about discarding it appropriately.

do you really think a "loving/caring" mother would throw her baby under a bridge in a plastic bag?!

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by Nobody: 12:30am On May 13, 2015
What are the alternatives for unwanted babies
Unless Nigeria can provide a viable alternative where these young mothers can drop off unwanted babies without repercussions,no questions asked,babies will continue to be sold and thrown under bridges.
It's easy to condemn the mother and criminalize her actions and rightly so but how do we prevent future occurrences?
There are ministries of women affairs,what is their say on this matter and why can't they devise a plan to end this

The truth is that there are people with babies they didn't plan for and don't want to keep.
The earlier the country addressed that the better

Here in the USA a mother can take a baby to any hospital emergency room,police station or fire station ,drop it off and walk away,no questions asked.She can call and say where she left the baby and state that she doesn't want it and she won't be termed a criminal.
Is there any public service announcement on what these girls in Nigeria can do

3 Likes

Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by ghenghen1(f): 12:30am On May 13, 2015
LORD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by bextie2016: 12:52am On May 13, 2015
SONY ELECTRONICS NIGERIA "Paid to Drive"

* MAKE MONEY BY SIMPLY DRIVING YOUR CAR
* ADVERTISERS WANTED FOR SONY ELECTRONICS NIGERIA
* EARN NO LESS THAN N25,000 WEEKLY TO ADVERTISE ON YOUR CAR.
* It is Very Easy and Simple,

How it works
Here's the basic premise of the "Get paid to drive" concept:
SONY ELECTRONICS seeks people -- regular citizens, not professional
drivers -- to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only
with an advert for "SONY ELECTRONICS" plastered on your car. The
ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps," that
almost seem to be painted on the vehicle but can pilled-off at the end of the program, and which will cover any
portion of your car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of
exposure and awareness.The auto wraps tend to be colorful and
eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of
advertising with a captive audience, meaning people who are stuck in
traffic and can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This
program will last for 3 months and the minimum period you can
participate is 1 month.

You will be compensated with N25,000/week (twenty five thousand naira per Week),
which is essentially a "rental" payment for letting our company use
the exterior space of your vehicle. SONY ELECTRONICS shall provide experts that would handle the
advert placing on your car, when your application is approved.

To apply, simply send the below details to ptd_sonynigeria@outlook.com
Full Name:
Make of car/ year:
Address:
city:
State:
Phone Number(s) mobile/home :
Email Address:

Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by airzzee(m): 1:02am On May 13, 2015
donbenedict:
Her punishment in hell will be to give birth to sixtuplets evryday...

Provided you will be the one impregnating her there!
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by Lanadelrey: 3:33am On May 13, 2015
mmsen:
This is what happens when stupid people keep preaching that 'children are a gift from god'.

Children are a responsibility and many people are not prepared for such.

If they need contraceptives then they should be able to get them without feeling any guilt or shame.

If they need to abort the fetus then let them, that is better than this - this is murder.
True!!! Pro-Choice is the way to be. They won't legalize abortion. They won't provide a running foster care system to ensure unwanted babies are cared for. I really don't know what Pro-life underdeveloped Nigeria expects of these women who are forced to undertake a responsibility they obviously don't want. This will keep happening till a rational stand is taken on unwanted pregnancies.

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by cococandy(f): 3:50am On May 13, 2015
Lanadelrey:

True!!! Pro-Choice is the way to be. They won't legalize abortion. They won't provide a running foster care system to ensure unwanted babies are cared for. I really don't know what Pro-life underdeveloped Nigeria expects of these women who are forced to undertake a responsibility they obviously don't want. This will keep happening till a rational stand is taken on unwanted pregnancies.
babyosisi:
What are the alternatives for unwanted babies
Unless Nigeria can provide a viable alternative where these young mothers can drop off unwanted babies without repercussions,no questions asked,babies will continue to be sold and thrown under bridges.
It's easy to condemn the mother and criminalize her actions and rightly so but how do we prevent future occurrences?
There are ministries of women affairs,what is their say on this matter and why can't they devise a plan to end this
The truth is that there are people with babies they didn't plan for and don't want to keep.
The earlier the country addressed that the better
Here in the USA a mother can take a baby to any hospital emergency room,police station or fire station ,drop it off and walk away,no questions asked.She can call and say where she left the baby and state that she doesn't want it and she won't be termed a criminal.
Is there any public service announcement on what these girls in Nigeria can do

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by NobleG1(m): 4:06am On May 13, 2015
May the heartless woman die a painful death soon.
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by Ewuro4: 4:31am On May 13, 2015
Why oh why did I open this page sad I'm sick to my stomach.

WukedP:
Baby boy for that matter

Wow . I I I I'm speechless undecided
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by Ewuro4: 4:37am On May 13, 2015
chi4ik4:
close your leg u said no & now d result is out u dumped d baby. your punish is both in heaven & on earth. Ashawo

E go sweet for una kiss

Will they listen? They'll tell you you're old school that they're 'testing'.

Abi a Married woman fit dump baby? Even an unplanned one at that.
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by ibedun: 5:23am On May 13, 2015
Dumb head Nigerian people with their "children are blessing" my foot. Children are unimaginable burden that must be prepared for. We have a culture that encourages reckless and wanton child bearing without forward planning or afore thought. That why we have many wretched and poor people all over society. Even married people born throway.
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by WukedP(m): 5:37am On May 13, 2015
Thank God my topic made front page, Dedicate it to the single mothers out there God bless u for taking that hard decision n keeping ur baby, and to ones saying so a female child is less important., please I beg u with God am not here to argue or insult, the story n d pics spoiled my entire day, even heard a woman who has been married for over 10years with no issue came there n was crying bitterly that the person should have just located her with the baby instead of throwing d baby away
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by Celexboy(m): 6:04am On May 13, 2015
Only God knows! Guess what!!
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by donbenedict(m): 6:05am On May 13, 2015
airzzee:

Provided you will be the one impregnating her there!
hmm.. Leme pretend I ddnt read this
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by ifeanyi83(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2015
Oh God!!!...what some folks are crying to God for...why not just give up the child for adoption....
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2015
WukedP:
Baby boy for that matter
so what are you implying?
that baby girls are useless
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by belloijumu55(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2015
This s a bad one, only God can judge d dead. May d soul rest perfect peace. This is cruel wickedness
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:03am On May 13, 2015
This world is so funny, people are looking for d fruit of d womb, someone is blessed with a child nd u throw d child away , even dead, my God,what hapnd to adoption? Lord forgiv them
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by ifoundmyperfect: 8:16am On May 13, 2015
People get mind oh.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by niggereyez(f): 8:36am On May 13, 2015
VintageCocktail:
A newly born baby still on Nightingale's towel......smh. I don't think the mother did this, probably the attendant that delivered the baby, father or a friend to somebody. The mother might be somewhere recuperating the effect of the labour pangs oblivious of the whole scenario or might be an accomplice.

same as my thoughts. ..
considering the visible moulding of the skull and the red patches/bruises, with the baby wrapped in a delivery mat...this is largely indicative of a traumatic/difficult delivery and my guess is that it was a still birth.
They should hav decently disposed of the baby
Re: A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) by BobUg28(m): 8:45am On May 13, 2015
Smh,,,

Aahh! Nigerians.
May God have mercy upon her life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.