Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU (6961 Views)

Job Opening At Alpha Femme You / Job Vacancies At Alpha Femme You / Job Vacancies At Alpha Femme You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by mummiesgirl: 1:08pm On May 12, 2015
Please house is Alpha femmeyou coy geniue,is it worth going for the interview?appreciate your responses
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by mummiesgirl: 2:17pm On May 12, 2015
Please i need an answer.thks
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by scholes23(m): 2:54pm On May 12, 2015
mummiesgirl:
Please house is Alpha femmeyou coy geniue,is it worth going for the interview?appreciate your responses
Yes my dear, they're for real. I guess u applied for the post of a communicaation executive. Go for it wishing u d best
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by mummiesgirl: 4:42pm On May 12, 2015
Thk u so much.God bless
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by Deebaby2: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hi,please i will like to know if Alpha femme coy is real, is it a one man biz. i received an interview invite.
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by MissIndependent(f): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Deebaby2:
Hi,please i will like to know if Alpha femme coy is real, is it a one man biz. i received an interview invite.
Yea the coy is real I once got an interview invite about three Months ago in Yaba thank God the HR told me the salary I didn't go anyway because it is below what I'm earning. I wish you goodluck smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by Mamaejime: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
What is the salary range. Pls anyone
MissIndependent:
Yea the coy is real I once got an interview invite about three Months ago in Yaba thank God the HR told me the salary I didn't go anyway because it is below what I'm earning. I wish you goodluck smiley
MissIndependent:
MissIndependent:
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by MissIndependent(f): 5:53am On Oct 13, 2015
Mamaejime:
What is the salary range. Pls anyone
40 - 45k wink
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by Mamaejime: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2015
MissIndependent:
40 - 45k wink
Thanks a lot not stressing myself with that
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by MissIndependent(f): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mamaejime:

Thanks a lot not stressing myself with that
You are welcome . You can take the job if you have nothing doing at the moment for the sake of experience. smiley
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by Mamaejime: 1:16am On Oct 16, 2015
MissIndependent:
You are welcome . You can take the job if you have nothing doing at the moment for the sake of experience. smiley
I have 7months old twins n boredom is killing me staying home but if I have to take a job it must be able to cover crèche. Thanks anyway
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by MissIndependent(f): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Mamaejime:

I have 7months old twins n boredom is killing me staying home but if I have to take a job it must be able to cover crèche. Thanks anyway
Ok you are welcome.
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by nwagugor(f): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
MissIndependent:

Pls how much was it?
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by MissIndependent(f): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
nwagugor:

Pls how much was it?
40K. May be increased now sha.
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by chipretty48(f): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
@Missindependence, pls is d job a marketing job so dat I won't bother going for d interview, and pls wot did dey ask u during d interview? Thanks
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by emmysoftyou: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
chipretty48:
@Missindependence, pls is d job a marketing job so dat I won't bother going for d interview, and pls wot did dey ask u during d interview? Thanks
madam , it s not a marketing job, except they just added such position , it s a communications executive . It s something you can do better if you re ok with the salary. But the company is real and they give off day. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by chipretty48(f): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Thanks dear@Emmy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by emmysoftyou: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
chipretty48:
Thanks dear@Emmy
so when re we expecting to you ? Hope you stays close? And when is your interview slated ?
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by chipretty48(f): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
The interview is on Monday and I stay at Ago Okota. Do u work dia?

1 Like

Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by emmysoftyou: 4:47am On Mar 12, 2016
chipretty48:
The interview is on Monday and I stay at Ago Okota. Do u work dia?
pls how did you apply cos I want you to help a someone that stays at agoluwa palace,okota . She is not far from you. the two of you can come to the company. Maybe I will pm you to answer my question. But tell me how u apply first . Thank q
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by chipretty48(f): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2016
I sent my CV to alphafemmeyou@gmail.com
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by echilaka1(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2016
i was invited for there interview as a web developer/ designer. anyone got idea of possible likely questions? tanks
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by Khez: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
how did you get HR to tell you the salary range?they just invited me for interview now
and i really wanna know if its worth going mbok

its for customer care rep
who knows if they have increased the price ni ?
MissIndependent:
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by Khez: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Anyone still work there ?
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by Khez: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
You work or know who works there presently pls ?

they just called me for another interview now , so i wanna know if its worth it bro

thanks
emmysoftyou:
madam , it s not a marketing job, except they just added such position , it s a communications executive . It s something you can do better if you re ok with the salary. But the company is real and they give off day. cheesy
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by Khez: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
do you work there now ?
echilaka1:
i was invited for there interview as a web developer/ designer. anyone got idea of possible likely questions? tanks
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by Khez: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
did you get the job ?

do you work there na
chipretty48:
I sent my CV to alphafemmeyou@gmail.com
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by highest2005: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
just got an invite too for Tuesday, customer care representative, pls house wats d pay like, and is it a marketing job..anyone wit info pls?
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by emmysoftyou: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2017
Khez:
You work or know who works there presently pls ?

they just called me for another interview now , so i wanna know if its worth it bro

thanks
it worth a try.
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by bsexy4real: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Just got a call from them 2 come 4 a second interview 2moro. Plz who is with me on this.
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by Bigdaddy1990: 6:05pm On May 26, 2017
Pls what's d duty of communication executive hope its not a marketing job...I got an invite from alphafemmeyou pls who knows abt Dis place should talk to me pls....and what's dia pay like?
Re: Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU by PrinceHaq: 6:21pm On May 26, 2017
Yes they are real.

Salary range is between 40k to 85k.

Bigdaddy1990:
Pls what's d duty of communication executive hope its not a marketing job...I got an invite from alphafemmeyou pls who knows abt Dis place should talk to me pls....and what's dia pay like?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy At BOND CHEMICAL IND. Awe / INTERSOS Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Green Spring International School Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.