Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification (7005 Views)

lloo / Vacancy For Abuja Residents Only In A Travel Company Minimum Qualification, Ssce / Needed Urgently: Well Packaged Female Marketers With Minimum Qualification Of Ond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by personaldomest(f): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2013
We are currently in need of charcoal production supervisors from any of the following states Kogi State (preferably someone from kabba) Benue State, Niger State, Kaduna state or someone that knows any of these states very well.
Sex: Male

Educational Requirement: None but should be able to speak understandable English for easy communication.

Age is not a criteria.

Work hours are very flexible and you can work from wherever you are in Nigeria.

Starting Salary: N70,000

No need for CV's just call 08036958844
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by alexx187(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2013
personaldomest: We are currently in need of charcoal production supervisors from any of the following states Kogi State (preferably someone from kabba) Benue State, Niger State, Kaduna state or someone that knows any of these states very well.
Sex: Male

Educational Requirement: None but should be able to speak understandable English for easy communication.

Age is not a criteria.

Work hours are very flexible and you can work from wherever you are in Nigeria.

Starting Salary: N150,000 (can increase as high as N250,000 in less than two months)

No need for CV's just call 08036958844

what happens if applicant is from another state excluding the mentioned ones..
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by personaldomest(f): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2013
You call if you are able to do the job then its not a problem.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by alexx187(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2013
personaldomest: You call if you are able to do the job then its not a problem.
ok would do...
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by anticent(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2013
Your posts have been getting my attention since. First you posted that you need a supervisor on ur farm @ d north central(Kwara) with a salary of 40k and they won't be paid until after 6weeks.You also said they won't be able to leave your farm until after 3months.Later you opened another thread posting that you need supervisors from other northern states with a salary of 150k.Finally,you have modified the salary to 70k.What exactly are you recruiting people for and are you sure you will fulfil the salary contract?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by ifyalways(f): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2013
anticent: Your posts have been getting my attention since. First you posted that you need a supervisor on ur farm @ d north central(Kwara) with a salary of 40k and they won't be paid until after 6weeks.You also said they won't be able to leave your farm until after 3months.Later you opened another thread posting that you need supervisors from other northern states with a salary of 150k.Finally,you have modified the salary to 70k.What exactly are you recruiting people for and are you sure you will fulfil the salary contract?
Buhahaha. You dey mind am?

Production supervisor that can work from any state.Na from any state he go dey supervise production fromn?

Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by ifyalways(f): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2013
Ah,I knew it.
The monkey OP is jobless. Here's he scouting for folks to give sugar mommies,daddies etal

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/nigeria/TP2NI4CRUCO5ACM89/p8
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by anticent(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2013
I thought as much. Good revelation.
ifyalways: Ah,I knew it.
The monkey OP is jobless. Here's he scouting for folks to give sugar mommies,daddies etal

Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by BJ4REEL(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2013

wow,sooo busted.....i wouldnt know how u did that,but u sure pretty fit for a detective....are u one?
And to madam @d top,go get a job plz & stop giving innocent folks some gibberish hope.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by personaldomest(f): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
anticent: Your posts have been getting my attention since. First you posted that you need a supervisor on ur farm @ d north central(Kwara) with a salary of 40k and they won't be paid until after 6weeks.You also said they won't be able to leave your farm until after 3months.Later you opened another thread posting that you need supervisors from other northern states with a salary of 150k.Finally,you have modified the salary to 70k.What exactly are you recruiting people for and are you sure you will fulfil the salary contract?

Good to know that my posts have being getting your attention. I have a farm with increasing number of workers daily. So when I decide to put up a post I know exactly what I require from whoever is applying and that determines the salary. I currently have about 30 people working for me and I pay them the salary promised.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by personaldomest(f): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2013

Thanks for posting this link now I understand why I have been getting stupid calls. By the way I'm female and I have no business scouting for sugar daddies or mummies. I'm a respectable business woman and I deal with charcoal production and export. I'm pretty sure that doesn't classify me under jobless. The phone number in that post is mine and I'm not disputing that fact its my business line and its everywhere on the internet anyone steal it, I'm sure you must have heard of online identity theft. I've reported the post to the moderators of the forum.I'm sure they will do something about it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by personaldomest(f): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
I've reported the post to the moderators of the site. Thank you all for being vigilant and cautious. Good Night

1 Like

Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by ifyalways(f): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2013
Buhahahaha cheesy

Your number was used without your consent to place an advert for lesbians and sugar mom/dad .
You guys just assume you are dealing with your hamlet locals. cheesy
Clear off jor.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by charcoalblaq(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
ifyalways: Buhahahaha cheesy

Your number was used without your consent to place an advert for lesbians and sugar mom/dad .
Clear off jor.

Hmmm...

Something does not smell right here.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by personaldomest(f): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
@charcoalblaq you didn't have to reply her.you don't have to defend me because you are a friend off Nairaland. She is obviously miserable and I come across angry ignorant women of her calibre daily. Between yesterday and today I have added about 15 people to my pay roll. I have almost 50 people working for me, some of them are graduates I recruited from Nairaland and none of them have come here to say I didn't pay their salary when due. So just leave her I'm sure she has no idea what it feels like to have about 50 people depending on you for their daily bread. So leave that sad miserable Nairaland troll alone.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by peteregwu(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
THIS IS END TIMES, PLS GUYS DONT FALL FOR ANYTHING. BE PRAYERFUL AND DEPEND ON GOD. AND NEVER U TRUST ANYONE MOSTLY ON THE NET. MANY HAVE SUNK DEEP BEYOND THE GRAVD OUT OF IGNORANCE. JUST WATCH IT.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by peteregwu(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
ifyalways: Buhahahaha cheesy

Clear off jor.

how are you so sure about this? please be sure of what u are saying o...dont just give out false allegations.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by peteregwu(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
personaldomest: @charcoalblaq you didn't have to reply her.you don't have to defend me because you are a friend off Nairaland. She is obviously miserable and I come across angry ignorant women of her calibre daily. Between yesterday and today I have added about 15 people to my pay roll. I have almost 50 people working for me, some of them are graduates I recruited from Nairaland and none of them have come here to say I didn't pay their salary when due. So just leave her I'm sure she has no idea what it feels like to have about 50 people depending on you for their daily bread. So leave that sad miserable Nairaland troll alone.

so, does it mean what she was saying was wrong? even though she was wrong, it does not warant opening your vocal cavity and pouring curses on her. all u need to do is to gently defend it in a way she will understand. after all, the world is going crazy and people are being careful these days.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by peteregwu(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
charcoalblaq:

You are a FOOL!!

A big stupid smelly FOOL!!!

Who would obviously not amount to anything worthwhile since you cannot read!!!

You might be dyslexic, you should look into that.

Have you read her other threads??
Have you not seen videos of her farm
Is her address and the company address not public information

So you are FOOL!!
Obviously, you are pre occupied with bringing her down, and your foolishness is obvious to everyone here!

Ify, you would always be a fool?? A typical example of the stereotype that is the black woman, trying to pull down another woman who is trying to make do in a man's world.

History does not remember fools like you who disguise as critics, it does not.

You are so sad am sure u r either in a bad marriage, or a dysfunctional relationship or no relationship caused by daddy and mummy issues.

Yes, why cant i say that! Since in one look you could define another.

The OP has a business with her fiance, they are obviously doing something right since people on this site already have supervisors on there site, and you, foolish FOOLISH woman cannot see all that.

A fool you shall always remain my dear.

for this to be coming out from a man pouring curses.pls are u a woman? even the person they are referring to have not said anythjng that bad like yours. take it easy, if you know who that woman is why dont try and clear it out here rather fighting the air. this is just a simple matter. i have gotten such insults here on nairaland from someone based on our conversation. i had to make it clear to him, an he lated accepted it by keeping quiet. haba! waiting...take it easy.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by anticent(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
The very first time I would read a post full of curses on an enlightened public forum in my life. However,when I read through your post,I found out that you could also be working on a farmland. Usually people who work with animals and crops are not expected to have good human relationship. I suggest you get yourself an office work because your response on this forum berates Nigerians on an international forum like this. One love bro.
charcoalblaq:

You are a FOOL!!

So you are FOOL!!
Obviously, you are pre occupied with bringing her down, and your foolishness is obvious to everyone here!

Ify, you would always be a fool?? A typical example of the stereotype that is the black woman, trying to pull down another woman who is trying to make do in a man's world.

You are so sad am sure u r either in a bad marriage, or a dysfunctional relationship or no relationship caused by daddy and mummy issues.

The OP has a business with her fiance, they are obviously doing something right since people on this site already have supervisors on there site, and you, foolish FOOLISH woman cannot see all that.

Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by anticent(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
The very first time I would read a post full of curses on an enlightened public forum in my life. However,when I read through your post,I found out that you could also be working on a farmland. Usually people who work with animals and crops are not expected to have good human relationship. I suggest you get yourself an office work because your response on this forum berates Nigerians on an international forum like this. One love bro.
charcoalblaq:

You are a FOOL!!

So you are FOOL!!

Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by personaldomest(f): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
peteregwu:

so, does it mean what she was saying was wrong? even though she was wrong, it does not warant opening your vocal cavity and pouring curses on her. all u need to do is to gently defend it in a way she will understand. after all, the world is going crazy and people are being careful these days.

You are entitled to your opinion. But did you even read thorough the thread? Did you see the part were I defended myself even after she insulted me and jugded me based on a single story even though I explained the fact that once your phone number is on the internet anybody can access it and do whatever they please with it. I even went ahead to copy her email and sent her a mail explaining myself. So before you come to my thread to post your opinionated judgement and trying to crucify me for describing her after she insulted me get all the facts straight. And besides I don't owe anybody an explantion. Thanks for your insignificant concern.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by personaldomest(f): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
anticent: The very first time I would read a post full of curses on an enlightened public forum in my life. However,when I read through your post,I found out that you could also be working on a farmland. Usually people who work with animals and crops are not expected to have good human relationship. I suggest you get yourself an office work because your response on this forum berates Nigerians on an international forum like this. One love bro.

It's funny you called this place "an enlightened public forum" because you were one of the "enlightened people" quick to pass judgement yesterday "I thought as much good revelation" without any proper investigation. You could have at least called the number and pretend you need a job or something. You came to a conclusion based on a single story and that does not qualify you as enlightened. An enlightened man would have carried out his own investigation before making any statement.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by peteregwu(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
personaldomest:

You are entitled to your opinion. But did you even read thorough the thread? Did you see the part were I defended myself even after she insulted me and jugded me based on a single story even though I explained the fact that once your phone number is on the internet anybody can access it and do whatever they please with it. I even went ahead to copy her email and sent her a mail explaining myself. So before you come to my thread to post your opinionated judgement and trying to crucify me for describing her after she insulted me get all the facts straight. And besides I don't owe anybody an explantion. Thanks for your insignificant concern.

hmmm...insignificant concern. indeed it is, i can see u are riding on your boat. well, thaf does not move me anyway. but for her to have seen her your number on the that site she posted here, you dont have to blame her. if it was me, i will also do the same. after all we have ritualist and one chance in Nigeria. dont u here about people missing everyday. actually she is just trying to alert us based on what she saw on the sight, and she did the right thing. anyone can be what they are not!
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by personaldomest(f): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
"Ah,I knew it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/nigeria/TP2NI4CRUCO5ACM89/p8".

That's her post up there just in case you didn't see it. Immediately I thanked her and reported the link cos I've been getting calls and I kept telling them wrong number . That forum is a open forum anybody can post even without an account. She sttill came back to insult me. And the most annoying part is that she's not intelligent enough to critize me constructively. Calling me a monkey. She's just another ignorant Nairaland busybody. If I want to link people with sugar daddies and mummies I will open a thread for it, and there is nothing anybody can do about it. So I wonder what her point is exactly. The link she posted is not related to any of my thread on Nairaland. I won't pretend I'm looking for farm supervisors.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by ifyalways(f): 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
Buhaha cheesy

You need not insult your mother with a new handle.

Pictures? Videos? You are actually more silly than I presumed. Na today people begin create videos for nld business?

Jealous of charcoal people? Me ify? Buhaha cheesy
I'll give you a call when I need a sugar momma/babe though cheesy

I'm surprised you didn't claim twas me that posted your number online for "sugar things"

Btw, I read una charcoal investment thread. Its interesting cheesy
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by charcoalblaq(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Op said she wants supervisors, Op changed her mind about the salary based on what i believe to be her judgement based, Op has a thread for her Farm investors from nairaland. Yet you all come on her like this? Haba?
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by ifyalways(f): 12:00am On Apr 20, 2013
If this is all you've got you are as lame as a duck!

I mean give us correct gist about your momma. cheesy

What's new sugar?

1 Like

Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by charcoalblaq(m): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2013
I would rather you all spent your time on seeing that her business works out than try to tear it down.

Not cool.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by charcoalblaq(m): 12:19am On Apr 20, 2013
Charcoal is a multibillion naira business in Nigeria with an unmet demand the Op is trying to tapping into.

This is a free forum, but someone has to rid it of derailers.
Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by ifyalways(f): 12:27am On Apr 20, 2013
Sugar, what's new?

Your momma is a LovePeddler = stale news cheesy

Your number was stolen by ify to scout for sugar babies/momma/daddy online = old news

Bring it fresh, hot and new cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification by charcoalblaq(m): 12:37am On Apr 20, 2013
Nothing to say...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator / Neco 2021 Ssce Coordination / How To Check When Npower Batch C Stream 2 Payment Will Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.