Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal (16897 Views)

Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) / A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) / Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by mbulela: 2:51pm On May 12, 2015
TB joshua should visit them.
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by ElFenomeno1: 2:58pm On May 12, 2015
Dayyum!
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by ERCROSS(m): 3:00pm On May 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Yep! The god of earthquake!

yes broh...
He is d creator of evil and goodness...

1 Like

Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by tartar9(m): 3:02pm On May 12, 2015
Suspect33:
End time signs, the end is near
matthew 24 vs 7 says there will be famines and earthquakes everywhere

Repent now or else destruction awaits you

Jesus loves you

No sinner shall see the kingdom of God

Ezekiel 18 vs 23 ; God said ; i dnt enjoy seeing a sinner die, i would rather see him repent and live

The End Is Near
actually famines and earthquakes are at their all time low
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by IkennaBasilJR(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2015
God look after the people of Nepal,they have suffered enough tragedy
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by Idrismusty97(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2015
ERCROSS:

yes broh...
He is d creator of evil and goodness...
Yea, I better repent and thank the lord Almighty for creating malaria that killed millions of children. Thank you father.
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by ERCROSS(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Yea, I better repent and thank the lord Almighty for creating malaria that killed millions of children. Thank you father.

grin cheesy wink
U no serious..
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by An2elect2(f): 3:12pm On May 12, 2015
bid4rich:
Signs of the End Times

Im not surprise its happening, I would have been surprised if its not happening.
My thoughts exactly. Not surprised.
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by An2elect2(f): 3:15pm On May 12, 2015
ERCROSS:

yes broh... He is d creator of evil and goodness...
on point
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by Aminat508(f): 3:18pm On May 12, 2015
May God help us
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by oladimejiX: 3:20pm On May 12, 2015
Terry69:
Are you into football betting and you haven't
been winning For sure and guaranteed fixed match of 35odds and 900odds +,,, NOTE: high stakers only...and this fixed matches aren't free! Welcome
call +2347069313231 to subscribe
is your number available on whatsapp? so we can discuss further
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by LyfeJennings(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2015
busky101:
That country should just quit their religion and accept christ as their lord and personal saviour.....enough said!!

Sorry brov but U are mathematically stewpid
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by dayodare49o: 3:20pm On May 12, 2015
tchidi:
Not again!! cry cry cry
The time is coming when no one will want to live inside a house. Then every one will be bathing outside... eating outsise the house they love so much will be their trouble so much. Make I trek from restroom to sitting room in mourning the catualities.
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by simplex2: 3:21pm On May 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
. What a loving god, accept him or he will send earthquake, diseases and natural disasters to finish your entire generations after which you will proceed to go roast in hell for trillions of years, for eternity! But wait...He loves you so much don't forget.

...and he needs your money!

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 12, 2015
busky101:
That country should just quit their religion and accept christ as their lord and personal saviour.....enough said!!
can that prevent this natural disaster from hapening? shameles religion bigot
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by Hila12(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2015
Suspect33:

Jesus loves you

Ezekiel 18 vs 23 ; God said ; i dnt enjoy seeing a sinner die, i would rather see him repent and live

The End Is Near

Fair enough, but all this talk of 'death and destruction' to victims at this critical time does not show any sense of sympathy or community.

Your message is perfect, but wrong timing!
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by Hila12(m): 3:31pm On May 12, 2015
busky101:

Wtf?
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by Frankenstein: 3:31pm On May 12, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

THIS KIND OF NEWS MAKES ME QUESTION THE EXISTENCE OF GOD.

DOES GOD REALLY FIND JOY IN THE DEATH OF INNOCENT PEOPLE?
Death shouldn't bother you much when there's an everlasting afterlife. Death isn't total, there's heaven and hell.
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 12, 2015
I never thought this was possible! For two earthquakes to happen within the span of two weeks in the same region.
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by Collinsemegreat(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

aaaah God is much alive o! Remember the thief cometh to kill to steal and distroy bt christ is sayng he as come so Nepal can av life in abundance!
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by Adieza(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2015
Suspect33:

Jesus loves you

The End Is Near
na true bros end time signs
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by onyxo76(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2015
busky101:
you got that on point, 2 major disasters in 2 weeks is not a normal occurrence..
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by sphinx54: 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
busky101:
What if they accept almighty ALLAH as the one true God
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by Holamidhe(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2015
busky101:
That country should just quit their religion and accept christ as their lord and personal savior.....enough said!!

Basket of Nonsense
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by html14java(f): 3:47pm On May 12, 2015
Borrussia:
Nepal and its citizens have witnessed two devastating earth quakes in less than two month, they live in constant fear and panic; they even haven't gotten over the shock of they last one, and they're facing a more powerful one right now. Many of us in Nigeria are in our various offices enjoying the cool afternoon breeze in this hot sun. We have to praise and thank God for not putting us in life threatening predicament, even Ebola casualties in our beloved country isn't up to ten while this claimed thousands of life in Liberia. Isn't that enough reason for us to lift up our bible and Quran right now and praise the most high for loving us. I'm very sure we won't have a chance to blame our politicians if we were to be facing a natural disaster.

I thank you lord for keeping my country safe from any form of disaster and may the soul of the affected Nepalese rest in peace. Amen!
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 12, 2015
busky101:
you sound so st*pid...sorry.
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by RaptorX: 3:58pm On May 12, 2015
Isaiah 24: 19-20
19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. 20 The earth shall reel to and from like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage.

These are the birthing pains of the end times, the contractions are getting stronger, expect to see more powerful earthquakes across the world in diverse places in the coming months and years. Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled.
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by GoodcasHMan: 3:58pm On May 12, 2015
God loves all but hate the sins they commit,
Remember Sodom and Gomorrah, for God cannot
find even 10 righteous people
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by daben1(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2015
Terry69:
Are you into football betting and you haven't
been winning For sure and guaranteed fixed match of 35odds and 900odds +,,, NOTE: high stakers only...and this fixed matches aren't free! Welcome
call +2347069313231 to subscribe
only if this is not a scam!!
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by ProfyJay(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

GOD Does really exist! And God is a Just God!
I hope you find him someday smiley
searching4lovee:
undecided

GOD Does really exist! And God is a Just God!
I hope you find him someday
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by virus04(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2015
earth quake don dey upgrade??
Re: Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal by adonismuller(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2015
busky101:
All these kind of Christians are the ones that piss me off! So because they didn't accept Lord as their personal saviour he sent earthquake to them?

People died instead of closing ur porthole or send condolence you are talking religion!

FANATIC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mount Etna’s Eruption, As Volcano Spews Ash Clouds Into The Air(pics, Vid) / Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty For Congratulating Biden After 2020 Win' / President Salva Kiir Bans Singing Of National Anthem In His Absence In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.