Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! (40375 Views)

How Dudu Osun Saved My Life (literally) !! / .. / Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 12, 2015
Hi all...I hv been putting this off for weeks,but today I finally got the time to let nairalanders know how great dudu osun soap is..Sadly,we don't appreciate beauty products that are cheap,wheras dudu osun is one soap that can turn your life around..lol! First off,biko...I don't work for the makers of dudu osun soap,so pls don't feel this is an advertising stunt...Its what I have been using for a month now,and I am here to testify on the magical wonders of it.I can boldly say its the best multipurpose soap I have used in all my life based on the following reasons-
1.Its very affordable..it costs only N120 naira so you don't need to break a bank to get one.It is also a relatively big bar of soap being that it weighs 150grams.This means that it can last for 3 weeks or more depending on usage.
2.Dudu osun is a very good exfoliator.This is because it contains palm kernel ash and other natural ingredients that leaves your skin very clean and also gently exfoliates it to bring about a glowing and evenly toned skin.
3.It serves as a very effective anti dandruff/hair growth shampoo and conditioner..I have always been plagued by dandruff..even head and shoulders couldn't fight it!I used my regular shampoo first to wash my hair,then I used dudu osun to wash it for a second time.You wil discover that it makes your hair squeaky clean and also soft enough to comb as though you used conditioner.I weaved my hair last week and my stylist had to ask what I used to eradicate dandruff from my scalp.
So,its that good...
4.I use it as a make up remover/face cleanser..I swear,its amazing
.Formerly,I use purederm make up removing face wipes..after bathing,I stil see traces of make up on my towel when I dry my face.With dudu osun,I just moisten my face a little with water,and rub the soap on my face and neck..It may sting a little because of the lemon in the soap.I wash it off after 3-5 minutes..this leaves my face well cleansed,evenly toned and glowing.
Anyways,I have been using it for a month and my skin glows like it has never done.That's what prompted me to do this review on it...from the uses I outlined above,if it doesn't suit your skin,you can use it on your hair,or even as a treatment for skin dermatitis.As for me,I'll be using it for a very loooooong time to come.I have used all the big names ranging from so white,queen helene egg yolk,fair and white AHA 2 and many others.None gave me the satisfaction I am getting from dudu osun which happens to be one of the cheapest soaps around.Pls note that it melts fast so store it in a soap dish without holes at the bottom..so the soap doesn't get wasted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by Codyt(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2015
Nice. Love this. E be like say na dudu osun sure pass now. that product been long in the market I guess. grin
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 12, 2015
Yea...its been around for ages..am so pained I had to use all sorts before discovering it.

1 Like

Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by Jennydoris(f): 3:47pm On May 12, 2015
Have been using it as a shampoo and conditioner for my hair.. and it's working wonders...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 12, 2015
Oooh..I forgot to add,its a very good treatment for pimples and blackheads...when used alongside shea butter...u won't believe it!Personally,I hate d smell of unrefined shea butter,so I melt it into oil,and mix my body cream with it...that way I get to use it all over my body easily.N100 shea butter can be melted to mix a cream the size of st ives lotion which is 621ml.For a smaller cream,N50 shea butter shud do the magic.You'll find your face and skin spotless and glowing within weeks.

2 Likes

Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 12, 2015
Thanks I will try it on my hair
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by Nobody: 2:08am On May 14, 2015
That soap is the bomb dot com!
Packed with all the natural goodies you can think of.

I alternate between it and my papaya soaps.

Its very drying tho but it exfoliates well.

I love it.
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by Nobody: 7:50am On May 14, 2015
Been using it for the past 7years, I buy the pack of 6. . . I tell my friends outside Nigeria I'm yet to see any soap in the world that can beat Dudu osun. Can't imagine leaving Nigeria without a pack of it. . .

1 Like

Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by teebee22(f): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Been using it for the past 7years, I buy the pack of 6. . . I tell my friends outside Nigeria I'm yet to see any soap in the world that can beat Dudu osun. Can't imagine leaving Nigeria without a pack of it. . .
I av heard so much about this soap. pls can I use it cos am dry skinned.
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by glowzy: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2016
teebee22:
I av heard so much about this soap. pls can I use it cos am dry skinned.
yes you can use it on dry skin but you would need to moisturize your skin very well afterward because dudu osun as normal with all

black soap can be sometimes drying due to the astringent effect of lemon contained in it.
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by teebee22(f): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2016
can anyone share how the tropical natural Shea butter looks like?
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by KOYINSTEL(f): 10:38pm On May 14, 2016
pls does this cream remove stretch marks?
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by MsgR: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hi. I'm in need of this soap. Is there a way to get it outside Nigeria. I'm from Congo DR.
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by afanide: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
MsgR:
Hi. I'm in need of this soap. Is there a way to get it outside Nigeria. I'm from Congo DR.

How many packs do you need? I can get it and send to you in Congo DR. Originality guaranteed......
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by Kadalagos: 1:38am On Jun 10, 2017
Please i need some dudu osun 100 % pure soaps,can u give u r contact pls
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by Andersonbanks: 2:23am On Jun 11, 2017
call 09059890458 email Andersonbanksiluminati@gmail.com Join the illuminati brotherhood get access to enormous wealth and fame . . join the privileged to share the testimony people fear what is not acceptable
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by lordmayor4(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Kadalagos:
Please i need some dudu osun 100 % pure soaps,can u give u r contact pls

Where are you located?
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hi all...I hv been putting this off for weeks,but today I finally got the time to let nairalanders know how great dudu osun soap is..Sadly,we don't appreciate beauty products that are cheap,wheras dudu osun is one soap that can turn your life around..lol! First off,biko...I don't work for the makers of dudu osun soap,so pls don't feel this is an advertising stunt...Its what I have been using for a month now,and I am here to testify on the magical wonders of it.I can boldly say its the best multipurpose soap I have used in all my life based on the following reasons-
1.Its very affordable..it costs only N120 naira so you don't need to break a bank to get one.It is also a relatively big bar of soap being that it weighs 150grams.This means that it can last for 3 weeks or more depending on usage.
2.Dudu osun is a very good exfoliator.This is because it contains palm kernel ash and other natural ingredients that leaves your skin very clean and also gently exfoliates it to bring about a glowing and evenly toned skin.
3.It serves as a very effective anti dandruff/hair growth shampoo and conditioner..I have always been plagued by dandruff..even head and shoulders couldn't fight it!I used my regular shampoo first to wash my hair,then I used dudu osun to wash it for a second time.You wil discover that it makes your hair squeaky clean and also soft enough to comb as though you used conditioner.I weaved my hair last week and my stylist had to ask what I used to eradicate dandruff from my scalp.
So,its that good...
4.I use it as a make up remover/face cleanser..I swear,its amazing
.Formerly,I use purederm make up removing face wipes..after bathing,I stil see traces of make up on my towel when I dry my face.With dudu osun,I just moisten my face a little with water,and rub the soap on my face and neck..It may sting a little because of the lemon in the soap.I wash it off after 3-5 minutes..this leaves my face well cleansed,evenly toned and glowing.
Anyways,I have been using it for a month and my skin glows like it has never done.That's what prompted me to do this review on it...from the uses I outlined above,if it doesn't suit your skin,you can use it on your hair,or even as a treatment for skin dermatitis.As for me,I'll be using it for a very loooooong time to come.I have used all the big names ranging from so white,queen helene egg yolk,fair and white AHA 2 and many others.None gave me the satisfaction I am getting from dudu osun which happens to be one of the cheapest soaps around.Pls note that it melts fast so store it in a soap dish without holes at the bottom..so the soap doesn't get wasted.

If I use it I get rashes ..so guess its not for all

1 Like

Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oooh..I forgot to add,its a very good treatment for pimples and blackheads...when used alongside shea butter...u won't believe it!Personally,I hate d smell of unrefined shea butter,so I melt it into oil,and mix my body cream with it...that way I get to use it all over my body easily.N100 shea butter can be melted to mix a cream the size of st ives lotion which is 621ml.For a smaller cream,N50 shea butter shud do the magic.You'll find your face and skin spotless and glowing within weeks.

Na so? Which cram u dey use..me I no longer use chemicals trust me in past I used even clinique,Elizabeth Arden,okay etc ..later on I decided natural is the best see the black soap I use but am tired of always having to search for it I Need a soap that is accessible

Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
I use evoo
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by eguchinedu: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2019

HOW ABOUT FOR OILY SKIN? WHAT CREAM CAN I USE ALONG SIDE DUDU OSUN...OR CAN I USE SHEA BUTTER ONLY? AND HOW MUCH IS IT?
IVE GOT A SERIOUS PIMPLE CASE AND I JUST STARTED USING A CHARCOAL PEEL OFF MASK...AND NEOTINCOL??
PLS HELP...ANYONE??
IVE GOT AN OILY SKIN BTW
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by prodekul(f): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
I heard u can grate dudu osun, add lemon water and glycerin then soak over night and use as soap. Pls how effective is it.

Any idea about white capsule added to cream.
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by muyentinadek(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Which cream did you mix shea butter with please?
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
I don't know about y'all but dudu osun didn't work for me. I have dry skin
Re: The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! by Dinah247: 8:58am On May 04, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Shoes Do You Love Best / Would You Rock This Scary Jacket With Mouth, Teeth, Tongue? (Photo) / What A Nairalander Showed His Tailor Vs What He got (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.