Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

How Dudu Osun Saved My Life (literally) !! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Dudu Osun Saved My Life (literally) !! (6179 Views)

7 Beauty And Skin Care Brands That Will Literally Change Your Life / My Life Lately / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dudu Osun Saved My Life (literally) !! by reereespace(f): 1:22pm On May 08, 2017
How dudu osun saved my life (literally)
Hi, I understand how people are with "cheap stuffs " and how we all believe if it's too cheap, it's too good to be true. In my hustling journey, I found a place I could buy quality human hair at a ridiculously affordable price, not just human hair but clothes, accessories bags and shoes, so I opened an instagram account and started advertising my goods, I have this friend who is an instagram celebrity and have over 12k followers so I asked him to help me advertise my business page so I could get more customers and what he said "your things are cheap, nobody will buy, people think fake things are cheap ", to say I was shocked was an understatement.
So that's why we keep spending so much buying expensive cleansers, scrubs, creams and soap while what we need is really affordable are available.
I had serious acne, and spot issues when I came back from school, because naturally I have a sensitive and oily skin, after buying plenty expensive stuffs that didn't work, I decided to go natural, I bought local black soap from a Ghanaian woman close to my area and I started getting burnt skin, easily prone to sunburn,really dry and I started bleaching yes o because the kind of way in which I was getting lighter was dirty in a bleaching way (I'm sorry to offend anyone)
"So much for going natural " I would always say till the soap finished (because I have alaroro and I cannot waste money in this recession) ,my mum suggested Dudu osun, at first I yimmued because I am really light skinned and I don't want anything to change that biko, so I hesitated for a while but later agreed after the acnes turned my face to amusment park and I was beginning to be ashamed of my face.
A week into using dudu osun, I used it with honey sometimes but I wasn't consistent, my face and entire skin started glowing and no I am not exaggerating (after all dudu osun is not sponsoring me, although I am open for sponsorship biko), my skin had this glow and my acne and black spots were clearing!! .
I had Stubborn sun burn on my chin area and they were fading away too, I was so happy I was getting my confidence back, right now they have not cleared completely but you can barely see them.
I thought to share my dudu osun Testimony and routine, for everybody who was like me and who wants a glowing skin
No I am not a skin or beauty expert but I used dudu osun and it worked/ working for me so I thought to share.
When I wake up in the morning , I would wash my face and allow gently pat it dry with a clean towel and then put a little Honey on my face and then wet the soap a little and put on my face, I will let it stay there for 15 minutes then I'll wash away and apply moisturizer .
At Night ,i would put just the dudu osun and wash last while I bath, what I mean by wash last it, I would wash the rest of my body then wash my face last so the soap can last longer on the face.
My sister on the other hand, put the dudu osun in a container with little water, honey and lime or lemon, allowed the soap to melt, Then she mixed everything together, she got the best result lol but skin differs tho so be careful.
Note: The moisturiser is very important because dudu osun makes the face dry a little so you need to moisturise to avoid dry and chapped skin.
Also just because within a week I started seeing effects doesn't mean it will be the same for you, we all have different skin and also be patient.
Also note that, if you use a fake dudu osun soap (my mum says that they're so many fake in the market) it will not work but cause further damage be sure to always buy from an authentic beauty store or supermarket.
I like feedbacks, please let me know if it works for you!!

P.s : Follow my instagram and twitter @ rees_diary.

I blog at www.reerespace..com
Re: How Dudu Osun Saved My Life (literally) !! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
reereespace:
Hi, I understand how people are with "cheap stuffs " and how we all believe if it's too cheap, it's too good to be true. In my hustling journey, I found a place I could buy quality human hair at a ridiculously affordable price, not just human hair but clothes, accessories bags and shoes, so I opened an instagram account and started advertising my goods, I have this friend who is an instagram celebrity and have over 12k followers so I asked him to help me advertise my business page so I could get more customers and what he said "your things are cheap, nobody will buy, people think fake things are cheap ", to say I was shocked was an understatement.
So that's why we keep spending so much buying expensive cleansers, scrubs, creams and soap while what we need is really affordable are available.
I had serious acne, and spot issues when I came back from school, because naturally I have a sensitive and oily skin, after buying plenty expensive stuffs that didn't work, I decided to go natural, I bought local black soap from a Ghanaian woman close to my area and I started getting burnt skin, easily prone to sunburn,really dry and I started bleaching yes o because the kind of way in which I was getting lighter was dirty in a bleaching way (I'm sorry to offend anyone)
"So much for going natural " I would always say till the soap finished (because I have alaroro and I cannot waste money in this recession) ,my mum suggested Dudu osun, at first I yimmued because I am really light skinned and I don't want anything to change that biko, so I hesitated for a while but later agreed after the acnes turned my face to amusment park and I was beginning to be ashamed of my face.
A week into using dudu osun, I used it with honey sometimes but I wasn't consistent, my face and entire skin started glowing and no I am not exaggerating (after all dudu osun is not sponsoring me, although I am open for sponsorship biko), my skin had this glow and my acne and black spots were clearing!! .
I had Stubborn sun burn on my chin area and they were fading away too, I was so happy I was getting my confidence back, right now they have not cleared completely but you can barely see them.
I thought to share my dudu osun Testimony and routine, for everybody who was like me and who wants a glowing skin
No I am not a skin or beauty expert but I used dudu osun and it worked/ working for me so I thought to share.
When I wake up in the morning , I would wash my face and allow gently pat it dry with a clean towel and then put a little Honey on my face and then wet the soap a little and put on my face, I will let it stay there for 15 minutes then I'll wash away and apply moisturizer .
At Night ,i would put just the dudu osun and wash last while I bath, what I mean by wash last it, I would wash the rest of my body then wash my face last so the soap can last longer on the face.
My sister on the other hand, put the dudu osun in a container with little water, honey and lime or lemon, allowed the soap to melt, Then she mixed everything together, she got the best result lol but skin differs tho so be careful.
Note: The moisturiser is very important because dudu osun makes the face dry a little so you need to moisturise to avoid dry and chapped skin.
Also just because within a week I started seeing effects doesn't mean it will be the same for you, we all have different skin and also be patient.
Also note that, if you use a fake dudu osun soap (my mum says that they're so many fake in the market) it will not work but cause further damage be sure to always buy from an authentic beauty store or supermarket.

But how cone i get rashes when I use it and I really would have loved it to have fitted my skin ......
The soap I use isn't that accessible but dudu osun is yet I react to it .
Re: How Dudu Osun Saved My Life (literally) !! by Irunnia: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
please did the dudu osun later cure your acne(pimples) . Help I am suffering from the stuff badly.
Re: How Dudu Osun Saved My Life (literally) !! by Irunnia: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
reereespace:

please did the dudu osun later cure your acne(pimples) . Help I am suffering from the stuff badly.

(1) (Reply)

Bought A Fake CK Perf From Jumia And They Responded With This? SMH! / The Agbada Chic Look; Ladies, Will You Rock This? (pictures) / Braids Hairstyles 2020: Most Trendy Hairstyles For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.