Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Open Letter To MTN Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Open Letter To MTN Nigeria (1219 Views)

"Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria / Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN / We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by njuwo(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2015
MTN, let me tell you people, i'm wiser than all these, no matter how you rephrase this sms to me, i would never fall victim to your business gaining tricks. At first it was ''Text yes to 7070 for a chance to win N2,000,000''. I moved it to the trash bin. Then it graduated to "Few steps away from receiving your N2,000,000 reward". I kept quiet. Then i checked my account balance and saw, "You would not receive your N2,000,000 reward if you dont text "yes to 7070". I kept quiet. Then i recharged and saw, "reward your self right now, text yes to 7070 and you could win N2,000,000". I still kept quiet. Then i got an sms from MTN and checked it. What i saw was "Does your number end with 6217? please send OKAY to 7070! *******6217 has been rewarded with access to MTN's N2,000,000 draw today! subscribe, 100/day". I still kept quiet. I was waiting for my uncle to send me some money when i got an sms. I thought it was the bank alert but when i opened it, i saw "If your number ends with 6217, follow the instruction in the next sms". I waited patiently for the next sms, lo and behold it was "0813***6217 just won N2,000,000 draw tonight. Text Yes to 7070 to claim. 100/sms." I was angry but said nothing. Then i got another message again!!... "Are you Ofego? Yello, you just won MTN's N2,000,000 draw. Text OKAY to 7070 to claim it, 100/day". (Money wey i don win, i go still text 100/day to claim am, abi? MTN no dey use their brain again o, because them wan chop awuuf). Okay, i still kept quiet. Then just few minutes ago, i got a call and guess who called? ''7070''!!!... Please, what do you people want to tell me that you have not already sent through text message? Is it by force to win N2,000,000?.''

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by shakazuldadon: 3:51pm On May 12, 2015
Terms and conditions...
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by yungchief(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2015
Lmao.... MTN duping d masses since 1940
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Twaci(f): 4:14pm On May 12, 2015
FLAWLES:
Hahahahhahahahhahahahah; LMAO,i got messges like vhat oo;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;HAVE SEEN D TWACI niggas er Talking abou"IS SHE DAT FUGLY?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Abeg vote TOHPAZ"Beauty wit brain"
Thanks for your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by demmy0325(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Davidson267(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 12, 2015
you are free to port to airtel and I bet you won't have network again talk more of text.
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 12, 2015
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 12, 2015
FLAWLES:
Hahahahhahahahhahahahah; LMAO,i got messges like vhat oo;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;HAVE SEEN D TWACI niggas er Talking abou"IS SHE DAT FUGLY?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Abeg vote TOHPAHZ"Beauty wit brain"
I feel like reporting your sorry derriere and having you banned. Buh . . . . this is a warning angry
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Twaci(f): 4:37pm On May 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
I feel like reporting your sorry derriere and having you banned. Buh . . . . this is a warning angry
Hey, good evening smiley
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 12, 2015
Twaci:
Hey, good evening smiley
smiley good evening. lipsrsealed
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Twaci(f): 4:49pm On May 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
smiley good evening. lipsrsealed
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 12, 2015
Twaci:
grin grin lipsrsealed
saw your post in the other thread. Thanks for the recognition and appreciation. I didn't expect(and probably don't deserve) that much.

Thanks a lot o kiss kiss grin
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Dahkogrin007(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks for your opinion.
I lyk ur response... U v my vote for that
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Twaci(f): 6:53pm On May 12, 2015
Dahkogrin007:

I lyk ur response... U v my vote for that
Thanks dear smiley. Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by FLAWLES(f): 7:37pm On May 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
.you can still do vhat.who 'ban' done help?mtwwwwwws
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 12, 2015
FLAWLES:
.you can still do vhat.who 'ban' done help?mtwwwwwws
respect yourself na angry
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Akosbaba(m): 12:29am On May 13, 2015
Emptyhen
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by vjsmiles: 5:20am On May 13, 2015
FLAWLES:
Hahahahhahahahhahahahah; LMAO,i got messges like vhat oo;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;HAVE SEEN D TWACI niggas er Talking abou"IS SHE DAT FUGLY?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Abeg vote TOHPAHZ"Beauty wit brain"
[size=14pt] are you phuggging steeewpid?
what right do you have to disrespect and make such comments ?
she more fvvkin finer has more swags and cooler in character than you can ever fvvvkin be...
NOT ASSLICKING...

just a FACT...

steeewpid jejune [/size]

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by FLAWLES(f): 6:20am On May 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] are you phuggging steeewpid?
what right do you have to disrespect and make such comments ?
she more fvvkin finer has more swags and cooler in character than you can ever fvvvkin be...
NOT ASSLICKING...

just a FACT...

steeewpid jejune [/size]
.for her dream and urs(shez nt even up to my kneel
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by ednut1(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2015
who knows anybody who has won dat crap before how i wish i know how to block d thrash messages
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by vjsmiles: 8:17am On May 13, 2015
FLAWLES:
.for her dream and urs(shez nt even up to my kneel
[size=14pt] and again shut the fvvvk up slime....

what rubbish...
you know i can get you banned with just the REPORT button and 30marks deducted from tohpaz overall score?
bleached LovePeddler... [/size]
Re: Open Letter To MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 15, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks for your opinion.
if I was to decide, cos of that comment you made, I would pick you as the winner

(1) (Reply)

How To Tweak The IMEI Of Itel It1502 / MTN Data For Iphone / How To Charge Your Phone Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.