Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,780 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

How Do I Find The Artifact Of Strength In Level 1:earth And Legend? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do I Find The Artifact Of Strength In Level 1:earth And Legend? (5513 Views)

Where Can I Find Naijapredict Branch? / The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild. / Super Mario Level 1-1 Played On A Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Find The Artifact Of Strength In Level 1:earth And Legend? by prodiG(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]So i started playing earth and legend Android but i can't seem to find the artifact of strength that was requested by the blacksmith.I know the artifact is in the small stream where the little boy is fishing and i can actually see the chest inside the stream but still i can't get to it so i need an expo from anyone who has played the game.thanks!!
Re: How Do I Find The Artifact Of Strength In Level 1:earth And Legend? by Flawlessangel(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2015
prodiG:
[color=#000099][/color]So i started playing earth and legend Android but i can't seem to find the artifact of strength that was requested by the blacksmith.I know the artifact is in the small stream where the little boy is fishing and i can actually see the chest inside the stream but still i can't get to it so i need an expo from anyone who has played the game.thanks!!
google knows best
Re: How Do I Find The Artifact Of Strength In Level 1:earth And Legend? by JasonWattz(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2015
prodiG:
... It's At the bottom of the pond where the boy fishes... buh you need to kill the octopus nd free the water elemental so she grants you the ability to swim underwater.
Re: How Do I Find The Artifact Of Strength In Level 1:earth And Legend? by prodiG(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2015
JasonWattz:
... It's At the bottom of the pond where the boy fishes... buh you need to kill the octopus nd free the water elemental so she grants you the ability to swim underwater.
Pls where do i find the octopus?

(1) (Reply)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 / My PSP Screen Is Cracked / Playstation 4 Vs Xbox One (Comprehensive Comparison)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.