Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,417 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? (1200 Views)

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by nelandrewz(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2015
A newly wedded couple were being rubbed, the robber gave the gun to the husband and said he should shoot the wife and be killed, the husband started crying and begged for mercy, the rubbers took the gun and gave it to the wife to shoot the husband or she'll be killed, immediately she pointed the gun at the husband and pulled the trigger, unfortunately, the gun wasn't loaded. The rubbers laughed, took the gun and left. QUESTION: if you were the husband, what will you do? Will you still keep her as your wife?
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by resty4(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2015
4 better, 4 worST. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by Chinoble(f): 4:33pm On May 12, 2015
lemme ask umunna..brb
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by KanwuliaJara: 4:34pm On May 12, 2015
Yes!
I will still keep the wife o!
Love is never equal in any relationship abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by 5minsmadness: 4:35pm On May 12, 2015
Of course yes! grin
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by Basildvalour(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2015
Yes, I will keep her....She hesitated and she agreed to do it because she was under duress.

She might die and d husband still be killed if she didn't and it would be double loss for the family. What about the kids
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by Wendy80(f): 4:41pm On May 12, 2015
grin who wan die. The husband should understand na cheesy
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by lilmax(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2015
It takes the grace of God
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by Chinoble(f): 4:43pm On May 12, 2015
umunna said the lady should be flushed out of the man's life ASAP. She is not worthy of the man.

But i have a feeling she will claim that it's the work of the devil but GODWIN!
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by bukatyne(f): 4:43pm On May 12, 2015
Newly wedded

Woaw! That husband has to live with the fact that he can be easily discarded.

The wife has a lot of work cut out for her if that home will last.

Faithful Husband... he was willing to die for his wife kiss
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On May 12, 2015
If I'm the man I will leave her even if I forgive her.
Yes nobody wan die but I can't live with someone who almost killed me even if it was under duress.
It may not be her fault but the memory of that day won't let me still be in love afterall.
That he even refused the pull the trigger first and was ready to die than kill her should have made the lady think twice nay thrice

Bedtime stories sha.
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by 5minsmadness: 5:40pm On May 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
Yes, I will keep her....She hesitated and she agreed to do it because she was under duress.

She might die and d husband still be killed if she didn't and it would be double loss for the family. What about the kids

Hesitate ko, she didn't hesitate o! You didn't see where op said she immediately took the gun and pulled the trigger grin
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by innervoice(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2015
nelandrewz:
A newly wedded couple were being rubbed, the robber gave the gun to the husband and said he should shoot the wife and be killed, the husband started crying and begged for mercy, the rubbers took the gun and gave it to the wife to shoot the husband or she'll be killed, [size=16pt]immediately[/size] she pointed the gun at the husband and pulled the trigger, unfortunately, the gun wasn't loaded. The rubbers laughed, took the gun and left. QUESTION: if you were the husband, what will you do? Will you still keep her as your wife?
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by innervoice(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hesitate ko, she didn't hesitate o! You didn't see where op said she immediately took the gun and pulled the trigger grin

grin grin grin
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by winetapper: 7:48pm On May 12, 2015
5minsmadness:

bros if nah me.. With the shock say she point me the gun.. I go don half die.. With the sound of the cock...
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by focus7: 7:51am On May 13, 2015
Op this your game wicked die oh. Well it has never happen to me and may it not happen because I don't honestly know what I will do, because of my love I can't imagine me sending her away afterall we have both endured and forgive periods of grievous offences together and we have overcome then, this could be another period to test my resolve commitment to her even though she has failed.
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 13, 2015
Boring story

(1) (Reply)

3-month-old Baby Got Blind After Family Friend Took Photo With Camera / The 99 Gold Coins' Club / Adults Only ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.