Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) (1195 Views)

Woman Delivers 17 Babies At A Time. (photos) / USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing / Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) by sirvic01(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
WHAT!!!An American woman has totally annihilated the former World Record for the most babies in a lone pregnancy by giving birth to seventeen babies over 29 hours at the Indianapolis Memorial Hospital.

“It was incredible” explains Dr. Jack Morrow who assisted the woman through the whole operation.”

The babies kept coming and coming and coming and coming… Man! I think I’m gonna have nightmares about this day for a long time! This was my last delivery!” he adds in disgust.

Catherine Bridges and her husband had been trying to have a child for many years and had decided last year to use medical assistance from a fertility clinic in Rhodes Island.

The insemination process was definitely successful, as the couple got an entire litter of seventeen beautiful and identical boys.

The couple has already chosen the names for the boys with an obvious continuity of thought: James, Jacob, Jarod, Jarvis, Jason, Jeffrey, Jeremy, Jerome, Jesse, Jimmy, Joachim, Jonathan, Jonas, Joseph, Julian, Jimbo and surprisingly, Darth Porkinus.Lol

Re: Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) by ANBAKO: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
Last week!!!! and the babies don grow reach this!!! E be like say na Fertilizer and baby steroids den dey give them chop.

Do good for good to come your way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) by BRIGHTTAZ: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dis unhappenable men.
Re: Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) by Chidoks(f): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
last week and the babies are already sitting and this big? hmnnn.this lie sef!
Re: Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) by kamair237(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ole...
Re: Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) by Akposb(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Can dis be true :-
Re: Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) by KanwuliaJara: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dem born for Eastern or Western NIGERIA? grin
Re: Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) by Filashade(f): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is old news from february last year.

But yh am still shocked myself.

I dont think they mom and dad would like to have kids after this.

grin grin grin
Re: Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
This either calls for a congratulations or...

I'll go ahead and assume Darth Porkinus was not only the 'problem child', but the porkiest of the bunch.
Re: Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) by julietchic(f): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2015
what a mighty God
Re: Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) by julietchic(f): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2015
what a mighty God we serve.
I tap into this blessing.

(1) (Reply)

opinions / My Baby Will Soon Be 1 / How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.