Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely (1212 Views)

Genius X Compulsion A Go Prematurely Out Once We Are Center / Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) / Birthday Wishes To Nairalanders Born Today The 16th February. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2015
Well,
Some years back, my mum told me i wasnt in gestation for 9 months. I was in my mum's womb for 8 months. She said it was really hard giving birth to me as the placenta wrapped my neck which made it difficult for me to come out, my very existence is a miracle although she never mentioned if i was incubated.
The problem i am facing is that the long term premature birth effects is what i have to live with even now that am in my late teens, its a big challenge.
I am very forgetful, mentally uncomposed, my heart beats quite hard/fast and it gives me fatigue, depression.
Any Nairalander with similar problem?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by Braaad: 7:26pm On May 12, 2015
Congratulations you didnt die at birth...relax n enjoy the rest of your life.
Born prematurely or born maturely, the fact is that you were "born". Born for a purpose. Find that purpose and fulfill it. shocked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2015
Braaad:
Congratulations you didnt die at birth...relax n enjoy the rest of your life.
Born prematurely or born maturely, the fact is that you were "born". Born for a purpose. Find that purpose and fulfill it. shocked

Thanx for that

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2015
Came out at 7 months...... was the only baby boy born that night out of 12 babies grin....spent 2 months in the incubator and was an attraction to everyone cos of my fine nose grin....
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by tpiadotcom: 8:23pm On May 12, 2015
A pregnancy cant last beyond 10 months in the womb, thank you and quote me anywhere.

talking of real life here, not "nkan be" fantasies.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Came out at 7 months...... was the only baby boy born that night out of 12 babies grin....spent 2 months in the incubator and was an attraction to everyone cos of my fine nose grin....
Wow...
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:38pm On May 12, 2015
I was also a Premature Baby. 7 months in the womb and 2 months in the incubator. I heard I suffered your symptoms when I was a Baby but it went with time. I and my twin (passed away in 2012 from an automobile accident).

Work on your nutrition and Physical fitness. These work magic on the body.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:23am On May 13, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
I was also a Premature Baby. 7 months in the womb and 2 months in the incubator. I heard I suffered your symptoms when I was a Banat but it went with time. I and my twin (passed away in 2012 from an automobile accident).

Work on your nutrition and Physical fitness. These work magic on the body.
Sorry about your twin.
Thanx for your advice bro

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by Nobody: 3:17am On May 13, 2015
I spent 7months in the womb and 2months in incubator while my young bro spent 6months in the womb and 3months in the incubator. I hear you say God is wonderful right?

My grandmum attributed it to the handwork of bad belle people as they saw what she called twine tied round my bro when he was born.

What matters now is that we are alive and doing just wonderfully good cool

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I spent 7months in the womb and 2months in incubator while my young bro spent 6months in the womb and 3months in the incubator. I hear you say God is wonderful right?

My grandmum attributed it to the handwork of bad belle people as they saw what she called twine tied round my bro when he was born.

What matters now is that we are alive and doing just wonderfully good cool
wow...true, thats what really matters.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by pamcode(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2015
when i saw the title i was like what sort of joke is the poster trying to pull after reading 2ru i understood, God is great

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2015
pamcode:
when i saw the title i was like what sort of joke is the poster trying to pull after reading 2ru i understood, God is great
yes he is.
If the mods Seun, Ishilove and co. can move this to front page, we will only have nothing to do than to praise God.
Many of us on this thread that have shared our stories are miracle babies, really God is great.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by Nobody: 10:39am On May 14, 2015
Interesting story @Clinton

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2015
CFCfan:
Interesting story @Clinton
Yeah, do u have urs to share
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 15, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Yeah, do u have urs to share
I wasn't born prematurely.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely by REMMEI(m): 10:57pm On May 15, 2015
Wow!...

This's impressive indeed..

But do we have anyone born postmaturely?..

(1) (Reply)

Just For Laughs:12 People Who Flawlessly Pulled Off the Texting Shortcut Prank / Relocation And Cleaning Services / The Six Greatest Lies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.