Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Blackberry Users, How Do U Add Email Accounts To Ur Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Users, How Do U Add Email Accounts To Ur Device (815 Views)

Camon Cx Users : How To Change Fonts On Your Smartphone / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Users, How Do U Add Email Accounts To Ur Device by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 12, 2015
A friend of mine just got a blackberry bold 9900 and I tried helping him add email accounts to its device. What I thought would be very easy became very complicated. I'm an android and iOS user and it is very easy to add multiple email accounts on my devices, even my windows phone device is easy.

I've added just one email account, but there's no way to add a second email account. How do u people use these devices? Why is it so difficult to add email accounts on a device supposedly made for this purpose?
Re: Blackberry Users, How Do U Add Email Accounts To Ur Device by phabuloz(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2015
It's that simple as the first one you did,you can see add another account still at the email set-up menu (maybe your package e.g your subscription doesn't support more than one)
Re: Blackberry Users, How Do U Add Email Accounts To Ur Device by missKiffy(f): 8:57pm On May 12, 2015
You add e-mails at setup, and depending on the subscription, some only allow adding of one email.
Re: Blackberry Users, How Do U Add Email Accounts To Ur Device by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 12, 2015
phabuloz:
It's that simple as the first one you did,you can see add another account still at the email set-up menu (maybe your package e.g your subscription doesn't support more than one)

I don't know about subscription but I'm connected to my home WiFi. There's the option to add email but when I click it its just blank.

Re: Blackberry Users, How Do U Add Email Accounts To Ur Device by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 12, 2015
missKiffy:
You add e-mails at setup, and depending on the subscription, some only allow adding of one email.

Why would some allow adding just one email? Then why do people buy these phones?
Re: Blackberry Users, How Do U Add Email Accounts To Ur Device by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 12, 2015
Are u people trying to tell me that I can't just pick up a BlackBerry, connect it to my WiFi and start using. Is it cumpolsory to subscribe to BIS?
Re: Blackberry Users, How Do U Add Email Accounts To Ur Device by Nobody: 9:23am On May 13, 2015
: sad
Re: Blackberry Users, How Do U Add Email Accounts To Ur Device by Nobody: 8:09am On May 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Blackberry Users, How Do U Add Email Accounts To Ur Device by Nobody: 6:25am On May 15, 2015
Hmm..
Re: Blackberry Users, How Do U Add Email Accounts To Ur Device by Baroba(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2015
With the old legacy devices such as blackberry 9900 you need BIS / BES to access e mail. Am not 100% sure though..
Re: Blackberry Users, How Do U Add Email Accounts To Ur Device by Nobody: 7:35am On May 15, 2015
Till the bb phone detects a valid bb subscription that allows more 1 email acct to sync with d device,it will not work be it via wifi.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This Scam That People Use MTN To Perpetrate / Doogee Homtom Ht6 Full Specs And Review With 6250 Mah Battery.. Can Last 7 Days / New Huawei Mate 8 With 6 Inch Full HD Display Launched (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.