Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

COSON Boss, Chief Tony Okoroji Set To Launch Book - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COSON Boss, Chief Tony Okoroji Set To Launch Book (477 Views)

Tony Okoroji Beats Onyeka Onwenu / Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre / Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COSON Boss, Chief Tony Okoroji Set To Launch Book by Erave: 8:56pm On May 12, 2015
Foremost music administrator, author and Chairman of Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON), Chief Tony Okoroji is set to launch his book christened ‘On The Road To Change’.

Billed to hold at the prestigious Eko Hotel & Suites on Sunday, May 24, 2015, the book is a compilation of Chief Okoroji’s commentary on the 2015 Nigerian electioneering campaign and general elections published weekly by Saturday Independent.

Read more here http://eraveng.com/2015/05/12/coson-boss-chief-tony-okoroji-set-to-launch-book/

1 Share

Re: COSON Boss, Chief Tony Okoroji Set To Launch Book by NosoChic: 9:32pm On May 12, 2015
Yet we still wonder why we are not winning the war against piracy.....Mr Chairman was busy focusing on compilation of the elections.

Sir, have you written on copyright, piracy, et al

(1) (Reply)

Oh My! Nicki Minaj Super Seductive Performance At The 2015 Billboard Awards..che / A Call On Nollywo0d/celebrities / The Country Of Western Nigeria Thank Cyprus From Awarding Our Son Widkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.