Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Are You A Genius, Then Answer This Question. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You A Genius, Then Answer This Question. (4993 Views)

Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / If You Are A Genius, Answer This Question! / You Are A Genius If You Have The Solution To This Equation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Genius, Then Answer This Question. by stlaibrowne(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2015
VickyRotex:

I disagree with your explanation. Look at the bolded, they were asked "what colour" that means they ought to be specific. What's the use of the puzzle if he can't tell the exact colour he is putting on, but knows it's a duplicate. The question ain't solved that way. They were meant to be specific. And that's why the real answer is what I've explained earlier on. The 3rd and 4th students knows their colour, cos the two people in front of them are putting on same colour.

In as much as i agree with some logic in your submission but Then you solution fails to specify the exact color of the two in front but assume and since you couldn't tell the exact color of the first two hence the last. And going by your submisdission the second person even if he wears a duplicate of the first can not tell because his answer would be independent of the last answer acording to the puzxle
Re: Are You A Genius, Then Answer This Question. by VickyRotex(f): 11:35am On May 15, 2015
stlaibrowne:

In as much as i agree with some logic in your submission but Then you solution fails to specify the exact color of the two in front but assume and since you couldn't tell the exact color of the first two hence the last. And going by your submisdission the second person even if he wears a duplicate of the first can not tell because his answer would be independent of the last answer acording to the puzxle

Am sorry, but you seem to be missing it.My assumption is based on the fact that I'm not one of the students. We were only asked to state the arrangement and not specify the colours. I used the colour examples, so as to make anyone that reads understands.
The simple answer is: the 1st and 2nd were putting on sams colour.

Then again, you said the 2nd person couldn't have known the colour he/she had on. Why not? When the two people behind already stated their colours, what else?

Remember they were asked one after the other.... It's simple, but tricky
Re: Are You A Genius, Then Answer This Question. by eleko1: 11:12pm On May 15, 2015
lipsrsealed sad lipsrsealed why u nor go do biz with VICKYRotex the tricksters sorry I mean trekker?*jump on Okada and speed Phew*
shiningme:

Most questions I have come across on threads are the type anybody could easily decipher at the very first attempt, but so far, you have impressively untangled the calibre of questions not just anybody could dare.
Nice doing business with you. cheesy
Whenever I come across any tricky puzzle, I would be glad to share with you.
undecided tongue.Dare catch me tongue angry
Re: Are You A Genius, Then Answer This Question. by VickyRotex(f): 7:28am On May 16, 2015
eleko1:
lipsrsealed sad lipsrsealed why u nor go do biz with VICKYRotex the tricksters sorry I mean trekker?*jump on Okada and speed Phew* undecided tongue.Dare catch me tongue angry

embarassed Eleko1 keep looking for trouble you hear? embarassed angry undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Update In Punch ( Suspension Of Strike: No Classes Yet, Unijos Asu) / Auchi Poly First List Is Out / Feral Children Raised By Wolf KAMALA And AMALA (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.