Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Get 5gb Using VPN Soft On Your Computer/phone On All Naija Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get 5gb Using VPN Soft On Your Computer/phone On All Naija Network (877 Views)

Grandmasters of Data: Glo Free Browsing Using VPN / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 5gb Using VPN Soft On Your Computer/phone On All Naija Network by Kiloperf: 5:12am On May 13, 2015
I have been using this for the past 2 months now on my phone and PC using VPN soft, you get 5gb of data and browse free of charge. you can go here and get the full tutorial and software to use. It work on all naija network except cdma network like visafone. And it work without zapping your money. Go to and get it.

http://mobilesurfmagic..com/2015/05/5gb-on-all-network-in-nigeria-using-vpn.html

Give ur testimony:
Re: Get 5gb Using VPN Soft On Your Computer/phone On All Naija Network by guydangerous(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2015
Kiloperf:

I have been using this for the past 2 months now on my phone and PC using VPN soft, you get 5gb of data and browse free of charge. you can go here and get the full tutorial and software to use. It work on all naija network except cdma network like visafone. And it work without zapping your money. Go to and get it.

http://mobilesurfmagic..com/2015/05/5gb-on-all-network-in-nigeria-using-vpn.html

Give ur testimony:

download link not working

(1) (Reply)

Before Mobile Phones Came To Nigeria - How Did You Contact Friends+family? / HTC One X Battery Drain / New Social Network Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.