Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,309 members, 7,954,235 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Help! Help!! Help!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help! Help!! Help!!! (1296 Views)

Help! Help! She Wants To Kill Me / Help! Help!! Help!!! Nigeria/kenya Bet / Help! Help! Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help!! Help!!! by fromnigeria(m): 6:58am On May 13, 2015
Good Morning Fellow 'Bettor',

I need help from you. On the 16th of April, I paid out some amount of money from my online 1960bet account, till today this transaction hasn't been completed.
I have called and even mailed CS, Apologies and assurance that they are still on the process of completing the payout, is all they render.
Right now, am thinking of the next line of action but not sure yet.
Friends, What should i do, whats really the issue with 1960bet.
Am running out of patience.

Thanks alot.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by godoluwa(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2015
fromnigeria:

I need help from you. On the 16th of April, I paid out some amount of money from my online 1960bet account, till today this transaction hasn't been completed.
I have called and even mailed CS, Apologies and assurance that they are still on the process of completing the payout, is all they render.

Thanks alot.
1960bet is a SCAM!
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 7:42am On May 13, 2015
You have not seen anything. Thats their hobby.

Threaten to report them to the lottery commission and get the media involved. Take to social media as well. Make sure u tell them verbally else they wont take you serious. In 2 wks u shd receive the funds.

Always go for Nairabet/merrybet. 24hrs payout/3days max.

Good luck
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by fromnigeria(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2015
Thanks So much friend... Thanks from my heart....
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by emeka123123: 11:13pm On May 16, 2015
fromnigeria:

Thanks alot.

May I know what exactly your issue is? Let me have your 1960BET details so I can look into this.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by emeka123123: 11:14pm On May 16, 2015
banttieman:
You have not seen anything. Thats their hobby.

Threaten to report them to the lottery commission and get the media involved. Take to social media as well. Make sure u tell them verbally else they wont take you serious. In 2 wks u shd receive the funds.

Always go for Nairabet/merrybet. 24hrs payout/3days max.

Good luck

You sound like a script writer.... grin
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On May 17, 2015
emeka123123:

You sound like a script writer.... grin
Really? It happened to me so I know what I mean.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by emeka123123: 5:44pm On May 17, 2015
banttieman:

Really? It happened to me so I know what I mean.

Oya, tell us your experience.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Ezemarcel(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2015
Leave 1960 and use merrybet there are the best in all angle.....http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate104499
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by emeka123123: 10:39pm On May 17, 2015
Ezemarcel:
Leave 1960 and use merrybet there are the best in all angle.....http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate104499

Cheap style of marketing, your signature clearly contrasts what you are pitching here Oga grin
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by fromnigeria(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2015
emeka123123:

May I know what exactly your issue is? Let me have your 1960BET details so I can look into this.
Details like? Bro
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 7:26am On May 18, 2015
emeka123123:

Oya, tell us your experience.

Oh I see. I just found out that you are perhaps a staff of 1960bet. I'd advice you drop the jokes and take this complaint serious. withdrawals never reach customers on time and you want me to narrate to u a story. so sick of ur bookie.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by muyiwa1660: 8:19am On May 18, 2015
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by emeka123123: 7:59pm On May 18, 2015
banttieman:

Oh I see. I just found out that you are perhaps a staff of 1960bet. I'd advice you drop the jokes and take this complaint serious. withdrawals never reach customers on time and you want me to narrate to u a story. so sick of ur bookie.

Please let us hear your experience Sir, you might just be helping us to serve our customers better. Thanks
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by yemi132: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2015
Pls I am unable to log in for 5 days now.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by emeka123123: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
yemi132:
Pls I am unable to log in for 5 days now.

Hi Yemi, kindly check now. Thanks
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by fromnigeria(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
fromnigeria:

Thanks alot.

The Phoenix has risen.
The King Of the Jungle Is Back. For real.

I pray and strongly believe that what befell 1960bet will never know 1960bet again. #NeverAgain!!

People,
I HAVE BEEN PAID.
I repeat, I HAVE BEEN PAID.
1960bet finally has paid my money. #28500 after about four months. Thanks to God.
So relieved and Happy.

Thanks Bro Emeka for your support.
Thanks everyone.

I still Love 1960bet Though.

(1) (Reply)

CONGOU23 VS NIGERIAU23 On Sunday 2nd August, 2015 By 3:30pm. / Europa League - Free Betting Tips - Win Your Bets with Our Tips - Today! / El Kanemi Warriors Vs Enugu Rangers Today By 4pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.