Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Need Buyers/money Please Assist Me Please Brothers And Sisters. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Buyers/money Please Assist Me Please Brothers And Sisters. (658 Views)

I Need Someone Who Assist Me To Solve These Difficult Shl Practice Questions / Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme / Please Can Someone Assist Me In Getting A Job Cos I Am Tired Of Sitting At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Buyers/money Please Assist Me Please Brothers And Sisters. by YemiAlabi: 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
I am d MD of 3D technologyes.
We do a lot of elecronic works and i seriously need your patronage right now.
We do GPS programming and have done nigeria map on gps though it is not finish yet though.
Please buy our products.

I finish with first class in univercity and have been abroad for masters.
Please brothers and sisters help me out.
i need to eat. Life is hard and tough.
Please brothers and sisters.
Re: Need Buyers/money Please Assist Me Please Brothers And Sisters. by MrCrackles(m): 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2009
YemiAlabi:

I am d MD of 3D technologyes.
We do a lot of elecronic works and i seriously need your patronage right now.
We do GPS programming and have done nigeria map on gps though it is not finish yet though.
Please buy our products.

I finish with first class in univercity and have been abroad for masters.
Please brothers and sisters help me out.
i need to eat. Life is hard and tough.
Please brothers and sisters.

An MD of a company begging for food? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Need Buyers/money Please Assist Me Please Brothers And Sisters. by Treetop20(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

An MD of a company begging for food? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
wicked!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Need Buyers/money Please Assist Me Please Brothers And Sisters. by YemiAlabi: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2009
Brash please 4give all d times i told u to fok urself and abused you family
im sorry now please
i need every1's help

My name is Yemmy Alabi
i have been on this forum since 2007 pedling my gps'navigation system for nigeria
but it does not work again.
Oga i need you
I laugh/ tumfulu/ferlie is all me. I need all y'allz help ooooo.
HELP ME OR FOK U!
Re: Need Buyers/money Please Assist Me Please Brothers And Sisters. by MrCrackles(m): 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2009
Sorry Tumfulu, i aint got coppers, pennies or scraps for you

I wish you all the best
!! cheesy
Re: Need Buyers/money Please Assist Me Please Brothers And Sisters. by ilaugh1: 12:25am On Feb 09, 2009
@poster

you need help!
Re: Need Buyers/money Please Assist Me Please Brothers And Sisters. by toshacer: 12:36am On Feb 09, 2009
Visit a few banks around, help is usually nearer than expected, meanwhile kudos and big job done for the navigation systems, realy helping our organisation, sure you are making millions selling them, others can get theirs at http://www.ceaser-web.com
Re: Need Buyers/money Please Assist Me Please Brothers And Sisters. by BOSS6: 12:43am On Feb 09, 2009
Yemi.

Hey, the navigation system you have in the market is just second to none, common, i am sure you are selling and have sold thousands, you must be smilling to the bank, dont fool us here. We used it to travel from Calabar to Kano, Kano to PH and PH to Yola and it was superb, I think you will soon get an award for coming up with the system. Are you still selling at http://www.ceaser-web.com
Re: Need Buyers/money Please Assist Me Please Brothers And Sisters. by labiyemmy(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2009
Yes, it is an imposter, I do know him very well and I know his motives, lets just keep it at that, hmmm, your life must be the one that is realy hard and tough, not mine, for now, I can conviniently feed you and that stupid family of yours.
Re: Need Buyers/money Please Assist Me Please Brothers And Sisters. by PollMaster: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2009
shocked  shocked  shocked  angry 

So this @labiyemmy is d man behind all those tumfulu ids that was behaving anyhow on this and so many other threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-187072.0.html

What the heck?!
Even d way he spells 'fok'!

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies Are Available At Republe Nigerian Firms! / Professional Internships And Traineeships Abroad / Urgent Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.