Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,353 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme (6812 Views)

Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters / Protest In Abuja By Nigeria Immigration 2000 (pic) / Nigeria Immigration Service In Another Illegal Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by MEDOLAB: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
The Buhari committee to assist Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) in the upcoming Replacement Scheme, after a briefly meeting yesterday at the Presidential Hall, has explained to Mr. President, the CG of the Nigeria Immigration Service and other members of the panel committee on the procedures to be taken on the upcoming NIS Replacement Scheme.

The Chairman of the Committee Mr. Alihu Suleiman on this speech stated that never before has Nigeria in any Para-military section conduct a double recruitment on the same year, regarding to this, he went further to explain what the consequence and problem it will bring if double recruitment is to be permitted.

On this conclusion, he made an open point that the upcoming Replacement will be based on appointment using the recently conducted NIS registration applications and qualification requirement, also stating that the Replacement selection would be based on the applicants educational qualification, NIS 2015 recruitment examination performance(1st/2nd Stage) and LGA Slot appointment.

The Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Service supported it by saying that since it is a replacement and not recruitment, that the idea for a double recruitment is bad and may cause issues to the organization. He also said that it has not been long the NIS conducted a general recruitment, all of the applicants has the NIS registration numbers, file numbers and the NIS reference code, instead of a double recruitment exercise, that he supports the selection based on appointment using the applicants educational qualification, NIS 2015 recruitment examination performance (1st/2nd Stage) and LGA Slot appointment.

He continued, many NIS Officers in all the NIS State Commands are due for retirement/replacement, noting that the number of the officers to be retired/replaced may amount up to 5,000 or above in all the 36 States. Therefore, he advised that all the 2015 applicants should keep their NIS application documents safe and ready as it is going to be required for the NIS Replacement Selection/Appointment as the date for the replacement registration will be made known to the public in due time.

The President has agreed on the above procedure and has permitted the NIS to carry on based on the NIS Replacement Appointment in all the 36 State Commands. Also he urges the general public of Nigeria to obey to the rules and regulation of the replacement scheme and to report to the heading committee of any issues about the appointment.

Dates and procedures for registration will be announced in due time as the NIS is making all necessary arrangement for free and fair selection/appointment.

Signed
Chairman
Buhari Panel Committees
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigeria-Immigration-Service/168247820028355?fref=nf
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by INTROVERT(f): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Facebook source
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by MEDOLAB: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
Facebook source

that is Immigration Account on Facebook
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
undecided I hope it's not going to be man know man? This one I am seeing selection everywhere on this write up.

Wish those in the race every success.
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by masquellett(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
I pray
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by Olsoo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Good job Baba. Change don land!
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by sleeknaija(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hope this one won't be like the one they did this year whereby selection was done by bias
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by koolpal(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
are they different frim those doing induction at various state commands right now?
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by stepo707: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
i feel that facebook account is fake.
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by Suffy: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Make i look for that my interview invite again
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by wasmadio(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pls sm1 shud enlight me here, those this mean one can still be chosen after the just concluded one? cos I don't just understand what this Op is saying, I thought some are in the training ground now
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by dustydee: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
I SMELL SCAM.
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by MEDOLAB: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
stepo707:
i feel that facebook account is fake.
that has been the account they have been using to update their info
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by MEDOLAB: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
wasmadio:
Pls sm1 shud enlight me here, those this mean one can still be chosen after the just concluded one? cos I don't just understand what this Op is saying, I thought some are in the training ground now
they wnt conduct new recruitment process, but they will pick from the just concluded ones.
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by powerfulsettingz: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
MEDOLAB:

they wnt conduct new recruitment process, but they will pick from the just concluded ones.
U mean frm those that were screen out or those offered appointment already?
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by Spicylate(f): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
see how God is already answering our prayers ooo
following
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Good.
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by Damfostopper(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Seeing is believing
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by MEDOLAB: 5:00am On Jun 28, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

U mean frm those that were screen out or those offered appointment already?
those screened out.
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by vroom(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2015
MEDOLAB:

Do u mean those that didn't get invitation at all in the first place can be contacted now?
Re: Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme by Ozugbo(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dis is hukous.

(1) (Reply)

My Story As A 3rd Class Degree Holder / Job Vacancies / Frm Vs Cfa (i Need A Professional View)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.