Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Who Else Miss This Old Times With Me ?- You Must Laugh At This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Else Miss This Old Times With Me ?- You Must Laugh At This (490 Views)

Do U Know This Old Man? He Was Found Wandering Around Ikoyi Looking Hungry(pics) / Kenyans Laugh At Nigerians Using Ladder On PLANE!! / Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Miss This Old Times With Me ?- You Must Laugh At This by brainsailor: 10:08am On May 13, 2015
I really miss those days when we went to school, lined up & the headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform & den we match to our classrooms, you Remember nah??•

Those days of Nasco Biscuit, okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Colored water tied in nylon we called it “lolly”•
Those days of mama & papa play• Those days when we use to, Read more at http://braintweeter.com/who-else-miss-this-old-times-with-me-you-must-laugh-at-this/

(1) (Reply)

Aregbeshola Son: Any Element Of Truth / What's The Light Situation In Your Area? / Young Chinese Drivers Re- Enact Fast And Furious Race Across Chinese Tunnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.