Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos (45400 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction / Bimbo Thomas And Baby In Matching Pose / Popular Yoruba Actress Boyfriend Opens 35M Naira Wine Store For Her In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by 989900: 11:46am On May 13, 2015
She's got very good entrepreneurial skills sad . . . this should be posted in the 'lies-section' though. sad

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Idrismusty97(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2015
Way to go, instead of buying her N35m gold plated iphone or diamond ring.
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by goodgate: 11:48am On May 13, 2015
youngice:
spoilers, 35M to open wine shop,not even bar or lounge or something of that nature grin grin grin
the spirit of entrepreneurship has been murdered in cold blood
imagine if her boyfriend dumps her ,will this liquor store sustain itself,depending of the price, the most expensive mass produced alcoholic beverage goes for about 130k ,now this is not bar, so purchases are made here for either events or as gifts,but the people willing to splurge 130k on a bottle of wine will rather do so in a bar,club or something like that,this implies it will take the grace of God and a lot of innovation to break even shocked shocked shocked
i wan high, make i check whether them dey sell origin for there
. Thank you, you got the words off my mind, how will someone even spend only 5million naira on stocking the shop and 40million on the other expenses, it does not sound right, besides i know the place in ikeja, it is a big lie,she could not have spent up to 10million both for stocking and and beautifying the place.
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Hmmmmmmmm any man that provides for his home shall never lack, the simplest way to remain successful in life, provide for your household

Well said but the man that did this for bimbo, are you sure he could do that for his real wife? I believe is a sugar daddy that did this. There is more to this than the eyes can see.
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by NiceHans: 11:49am On May 13, 2015
E no reach 35 mil abeg; free me cos its a free world
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by lonelydora: 11:51am On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:
power of pucci

I wonder why some women complain of been broke when they have the tools in between there legs to better their lives

Bimbo congrats

You used your nature given Pucci well

Are you not joining her soon?
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Belmot(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2015
Very soon now she go dey claim succesful independent woman attending seminars and conferences on how she grew her wine shop. Issokay
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Holatunde007(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2015
Lilyomi:
Wow! I like da way is arranged. But I dnt take alcohol.
But u take liquor?
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by championeh(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2015
Where is the household now?
naijainfogalery:
Hmmmmmmmm any man that provides for his home shall never lack, the simplest way to remain successful in life, provide for your household
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by goodgate: 11:59am On May 13, 2015
komek:
I know most of the stories on NL is just over hyped. I guess that store and the stock is not what the OP and the Actress spent 45m on sha.

When I saw them having a party at the back of my house on that sunday, I knew quiet well it must be one maga that was spending the money. Wine shop wey she go open for place wey no be business area. Funny enof we wey be the residence of the area wey go dey patronise her , she no invite us na her friends wey dey stay far from the shop she carry come do party for.
The OP has come here to hype this store, na how many wine bottles dey the shop.liar.
. I do not know oo, but i heard the shop was let out for 550k per annum, even at that amount for 10years she could not have spent 45million naira there, i passed there on sunday.
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Toks2008(m): 12:01pm On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:
power of pucci

I wonder why some women complain of been broke when they have the tools in between there legs to better their lives

Bimbo congrats

You used your nature given Pucci well

And is this suppose to be a reasonable advice? and how on earth are you sure it was indeed pucci power and not just pure desire from the guy or maybe a diabolic influence as nothing can be ruled out under the sun.

This is why many ladies miss it in life because many of them especially the ones who seem to be good looking will always want to wait in hope of meeting a moneybag that will appreciate their beauty and spoil them with money.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by adconline(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2015
This one na actress?? Oversized lips to waist to laps and hands etc. Chei! My mum can still win Miss Naija if someone like this is her competition.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Teespice(f): 12:08pm On May 13, 2015
all this men ranting on the thread.

her boyfriend opened wine shop for her, you say it's power of pussy

she opens the wine shop with her sweat,you will say it's one Alhaji or sugar daddy that opened it after fvcking her.

na wa oooo. which one una dey.

let me drum it into the ears that a man can do this for a woman he loves without him sleeping with her.
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by komek(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2015
Keneking:
Ok---only a politician would spend this.

1. Rental of shop = N2,000,000 per annum X 2 years = N4mil
2. Stock (wines etc) = N5,000,000
3. Fit-out of shop (tiles, lightnings etc, lounge) = N2,000,000
4. Signage = N200,000
5. Security = N200,000
6. Genset (15KVA) - N2,000,000
7. Delivery - outsourced
8. MD/CEO Utility car - N5,000,000

Total = N20mil plus

Where is the N15mil difference coming from undecided
This Jonathan government sef grin

Bros, ur analysis and breakdown is much o. U need to visit this so called wine shop. Forget the pix u just saw. The money she used for the party is even higher than the cost of stocking and renting the shop.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by goshen26: 12:11pm On May 13, 2015
[/color]I pray she won't close down[color=#006600]
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by nwadiuko1(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2015
Punanny
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Acidosis(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2015
5million to stock wine shop 30million on logistics?
Who ever designed the business proposal deserves to be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by nicerichard05: 12:12pm On May 13, 2015
pretydiva:
35 million indeed. Bloggers n over exaggeration

Shut ur Trap, jealousy kill u. instead of u to tink how not to give ur pucci for free nd tink of making more money with it, u are here hating.
mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by komek(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2015
goodgate:
. I do not know oo, but i heard the shop was let out for 550k per annum, even at that amount for 10years she could not have spent 45million naira there, i passed there on sunday.

550k? For what? Na lie joor. Na pharmacy shop dey there before. Its not close to the road so it can't go for such amount in that area. Now that u even hardly see light for 2hrs in a day around that area. Area wey guys don dey relocate from? If I hear.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by bogolobango(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2015
Bad guy
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by goodgate: 12:16pm On May 13, 2015
komek:

550k? For what? Na lie joor. Na pharmacy shop dey there before. Its not close to the road so it can't go for such amount in that area. Now that u even hardly see light for 2hrs in a day around that area. Area wey guys don dey relocate from? If I hear.
. So it was cheaper? Hmmmm.
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Acidosis(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2015
Rent is less than N700,000/annum
Cheap signage - less than N40,000.

No sensible entrepreneur will buy that shop at N7m.

Actress Bimbo, her boyfie and the paid blogger should stop being s!lly.
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by lurlah2014(f): 12:20pm On May 13, 2015
cheesy grin shocked undecided cry
Keneking:

4. Signage = N200,000
5. Security = N200,000
7. Delivery - outsourced

Total = N20mil plus

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by komek(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2015
goodgate:
. So it was cheaper? Hmmmm.
Far far cheaper bro
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by rman: 12:36pm On May 13, 2015
Teespice:

she opens the wine shop with her sweat,you will say it's one Alhaji or sugar daddy that opened it after fvcking her.

let me drum it into the ears that a man can do this for a woman he loves without him sleeping with her.

So will you as a woman spend 40million on a man you love to start a business without asking for marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by jaybee3(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2015
Teespice:

Nahhhhh
Too much an investment not to expect a ROI except the man is family!
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2015
This is d wonder of Puccy grin
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Whobedatte(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2015
Teespice:

let me drum it into the ears that a man can do this for a woman he loves without him sleeping with her. Corporate runs u mean sad

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by kuntash: 12:57pm On May 13, 2015
Keneking:

4. Signage = N200,000
5. Security = N200,000
7. Delivery - outsourced

Total = N20mil plus

you forgot to add the cost of property subtract the 2M for rentals... building is N17M
grin
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 13, 2015
Boyfriend must be a maga.
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by emilyone(f): 1:09pm On May 13, 2015
Na so wine bizniz they lucrative reach shocked 35M

Abi na 35m kobo
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma / Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) / Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.