Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos (45396 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction / Bimbo Thomas And Baby In Matching Pose / Popular Yoruba Actress Boyfriend Opens 35M Naira Wine Store For Her In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by chincent: 1:15pm On May 13, 2015
Lilyomi:
Wow! I like da way is arranged. But I dnt take alcohol.

See ur African mentality, do u think is only alcohol is been sold in a wine shop?

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Yemiolads(f): 1:24pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by sonnie10: 1:27pm On May 13, 2015
Only an uninformed trader would spend #5M for stock and #30M for logistics. It makes no sense, shows she has no clue on what buying and selling is all about. Recipe for being cash trapped and inadequate running capital. Dom Perignon Vintage Rose champagne is about #450k at wholesales price, how would she be able to stock a dozen of such item with just #5M?
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by jaybee3(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2015
sonnie10:
Only an uninformed trader would spend #5M for stock and #30M for logistics. It makes no sense, shows she has no clue on what buying and selling is all about. Recipe for being cash trapped and inadequate running capital. Dom Perignon Vintage Rose champagne is about #450k at wholesales price, how would she be able to stock a dozen of such item with just #5M?
Blogger's price is way different from actual price so nothing dey happen

All na wash
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by QueenHeart(f): 1:45pm On May 13, 2015
Yesinde:
Boyfriend ke? No boy can do this o, it can only be sugar daddy cry
my sister I agree wt u,bf ke cz u carry gold for pussy. Its a sugar daddy jare and wat dy do me cnt do it

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by ChiSun27(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:
power of pucci

I wonder why some women complain of been broke when they have the tools in between there legs to better their lives

Bimbo congrats

You used your nature given Pucci well

Stop f00ling ursef small boy with small brain n tiny cells. Wht msg r u tryn to paz across? And 2 imagine dt some dullards likes ur post sickens my hrt.

Can u advise ur sistaz and lytl cousins to practicalise d trash u just posted up there?
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by jaybee3(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2015
QueenHeart:
my sister I agree wt u,bf ke cz u carry gold for pussy. Its a sugar daddy jare and wat dy do me cnt do it
I fit do am for you but you must fine oooooo and we go sign contract cheesy cheesy cheesy
deal?

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Missonas(f): 2:03pm On May 13, 2015
youngice:
spoilers, 35M to open wine shop,not even bar or lounge or something of that nature grin grin grin
the spirit of entrepreneurship has been murdered in cold blood
imagine if her boyfriend dumps her ,will this liquor store sustain itself,depending of the price, the most expensive mass produced alcoholic beverage goes for about 130k ,now this is not bar, so purchases are made here for either events or as gifts,but the people willing to splurge 130k on a bottle of wine will rather do so in a bar,club or something like that,this implies it will take the grace of God and a lot of innovation to break even shocked shocked shocked
i wan high, make i check whether them dey sell origin for there

Was thinking the exact same thing. Lack of business acumen. What's the point of opening a business if it cannot run itself. I doubt if the dude in question even if he'll still be arnd will be willing to plunge much more than he already has.We don't knw her targeted customers sha but i knw say its better to start with what u can manage, maintain and run efficiently to make room for enlargement on the long run

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by sexyjennik(f): 2:23pm On May 13, 2015
Keneking:
Ok---only a politician would spend this.

1. Rental of shop = N2,000,000 per annum X 2 years = N4mil
2. Stock (wines etc) = N5,000,000
3. Fit-out of shop (tiles, lightnings etc, lounge) = N2,000,000
4. Signage = N200,000
5. Security = N200,000
6. Genset (15KVA) - N2,000,000
7. Delivery - outsourced
8. MD/CEO Utility car - N5,000,000

Total = N20mil plus

Where is the N15mil difference coming from undecided
This Jonathan government sef grin
Analyst you Sabi analyse o cheesy
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by jaybee3(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2015
sexyjennik:

Analyst you Sabi analyse o cheesy
See as you take fine
Na you oooo!
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Abayomi94(m): 2:37pm On May 13, 2015
blublahd:

speaking from experience?
co-ask
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by IleIfe2(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2015
Keneking:
Ok---only a politician would spend this.

1. Rental of shop = N2,000,000 per annum X 2 years = N4mil
2. Stock (wines etc) = N5,000,000
3. Fit-out of shop (tiles, lightnings etc, lounge) = N2,000,000
4. Signage = N200,000
5. Security = N200,000
6. Genset (15KVA) - N2,000,000
7. Delivery - outsourced
8. MD/CEO Utility car - N5,000,000

Total = N20mil plus

Where is the N15mil difference coming from undecided
This Jonathan government sef grin

Hmmmm Awon aye!!! Dey don help her calculate am.
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:
power of pucci

I wonder why some women complain of been broke when they have the tools in between there legs to better their lives

Bimbo congrats

You think say e dey easy to get better customer?
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Mariojane(f): 2:58pm On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:
power of pucci

Bimbo congrats

for your mind you ve spoken like a wise man right? y don't u advise all the women in your life to use what they have to get what they want?
BuddhaPalm:

You think say e dey easy to get better customer?
you guys just talk anyhow forgetting that directly or indirectly you have people like us around you, close to you. give them this advise before sharing it on nairaland. thanks for your wisdom.
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by gebest: 2:59pm On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:
power of pucci

Bimbo congrats

not pucci alone, baba is involved.
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by mauriemaxwell: 3:08pm On May 13, 2015
Did one don't catch maga with charm.. political sugar dady things
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by mauriemaxwell: 3:09pm On May 13, 2015
Dis one don catch maga with charm.. political sugar dady things
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 13, 2015
Dats what most of ds bishes that call themselves "actresses" do..what happens when dey break up wiv such dudes?

Btw are their puccies made of gold?! angryDats what most of ds bishes that call themselves "actresses" do..what happens when dey break up wiv such dudes?

Btw are their puccies made of gold?!
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Takamba: 3:34pm On May 13, 2015
Ontarget:
Without a man most women are nothing. And besides, why are men always the ones to uplift women? Why can't women uplift some men at least.

undecided
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Donpizzle(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:
power of pucci

Bimbo congrats

nt all men re as mugulicious as bimbo BF.
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by MrOlai: 4:42pm On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:
power of pucci

Bimbo congrats

This is wrong! It's like you are encouraging women to go into prostitution! It's quite unfortunate again that your post received a lot of likes. This shows the mindsets of some people on NL.

The "tool" in between the legs of a woman is exclusive right of her husband alone whether under the sun or in the rain, in opulence or adversity!

Please, stop misleading women!

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by IYANGBALI: 4:48pm On May 13, 2015
Lilyomi:
Wow! I like da way is arranged. But I dnt take alcohol.
except one whitish liquid
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Yemiolads(f): 5:12pm On May 13, 2015
This is a must read for all gentlemen and the ladies that love them: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/bro-code-5-fashion-goofs-you-sihould.html
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by badboym: 5:32pm On May 13, 2015
No be only 35 Million, na 35 Trillion
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Airforce1(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2015
Donpizzle:

nt all men re as mugulicious as bimbo BF.

Lol
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by olson(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2015
Eyin iya, mogbe idi fun yin oo, #45 milla he, some country's budget niye n ke... cool tongue
Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by Mayflowa(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:
power of pucci

Bimbo congrats

Women still need to work hard to place value on their pucci. Genevieve's and kim's pucci are all more priced than a tomatoes seller's pucci. Hope u get my drive

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos by PreacherxSon(m): 7:20am On May 14, 2015
35m ko, 35m ni.......at the opening of any pucci, kpekus, ikpu, hoootu, savana, ibonge, punny, ihe ahu, kpomo etc every politicians pocket must pour open........PUCCI, saving chicks SINCE ADAM

What have been saving guys.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Curvy New Photos / Tonto Dikeh And Daniel Amokachi Have Dinner / Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.